• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast
    https://twitter.com/pff_sam/status/1...199119872?s=21

For all those continuing to knock Murray on his height and his supposed ďbatted ballsĒ problem.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol Miller and a third for Rosen??? Itís hilariois how quickly fans turn their backs on players around here.

If Elway gives that up for Rosen Iím done watching Broncos football for years. That would be the worst trade ever and would set this team back half a decade if not longer.

Sure this team can no longer win with just defense alone. But Rosen isnít worth Von alone let alone us throwing an extra third round pick on top of it.
    Trading a defensive player doesnít set a team back for decades.

I donít advocate trading Miller but if the Broncos like Rosen more than any of the quarterbacks coming out this year and donít plan on drafting high enough to get one next year, they should be willing to trade Miller or any other player to get Rosen.

Not having a viable quarterback is what sets teams back for years.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

For all those continuing to knock Murray on his height and his supposed ďbatted ballsĒ problem.
    That was college.

The NFL could be a different story.

That being said, we should not make assumptions about his height leading to a high number of batted passes.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

For all those continuing to knock Murray on his height and his supposed “batted balls” problem.
    I for one haven't even mentioned batted balls. The issue isn't batted balls so much as it is short QB's struggle to see the field.

I havenít seen anyone say Murray would have a bunch of balls batted down.

Like Freyaka said itís more about vision downfield and making the throws in the throwing lanes because you trust what you see.

I just do not know with KM as I for sure Knew about Baker Mayfield...

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Trading a defensive player doesnít set a team back for decades.

I donít advocate trading Miller but if the Broncos like Rosen more than any of the quarterbacks coming out this year and donít plan on drafting high enough to get one next year, they should be willing to trade Miller or any other player to get Rosen.

Not having a viable quarterback is what sets teams back for years.
    now that murray has commited to being a QB. he is my number 1 QB i really like him and his skills. i think he will fit great in this type of offense. him on bootlegs or play actions from lindsey. it will be scary. i think he could make lindsey 1500-1800 yard runner. just as being a decoy. i think he has a great arm and you can get him out of the pocket and he can make plays with his arm or legs. i would like him to keep more on throwing instead of one option and run. he is also a great fit in a RPO type offense which shanny and ect like him. he will fit well in to this system and he is an explosive athlete.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    now that murray has commited to being a QB. he is my number 1 QB i really like him and his skills. i think he will fit great in this type of offense. him on bootlegs or play actions from lindsey. it will be scary. i think he could make lindsey 1500-1800 yard runner. just as being a decoy. i think he has a great arm and you can get him out of the pocket and he can make plays with his arm or legs. i would like him to keep more on throwing instead of one option and run. he is also a great fit in a RPO type offense which shanny and ect like him. he will fit well in to this system and he is an explosive athlete.
    I'm on the Murray train as well. I was hesitant but if he is fully committing to be a QB than no doubt we need to give this kid a nice long strong look. If we trade up for a QB I want it to be because they want this guy. I think he has a ton of upside and when I look at his scrambles most of them are after progressions and he's smart about running. He doesn't just do it recklessly. This kid can be a game changer in the right system and as you pointed out I think he would fit really well here.
    Last edited by Broncoyearound; 02-12-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Thatís just it though, no one knows what the Cardinals are going to do.

Of course the Broncos should try to keep there 1st round pick, but they should try to get Rosen before another team convinces them to give up the first overall pick. That could mean giving them the #10 pick.

I donít know what Arizonaís cap situation is.

Maybe the Broncos could give them Miller and a third for Rosen.
    So give up a potential HOFer and a 3rd for a struggling QB... sorry but if Elway does that he should be fired immediately
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    So give up a potential HOFer and a 3rd for a struggling QB... sorry but if Elway does that he should be fired immediately
    I was one of the people that was okay with shopping Von for a first and some extra picks. However, I wouldnít trade Von for Rosen. I would not be surprised if Denver does trade Von next offseason. Gain capital to move up and get a furniture QB next year. Assuming we donít solve it this year.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    If Rosen goes to another team and becomes Tom Brady 2.0 and then we find out the Broncos could have gotten him for Miller, would you feel the same way?

Iím not saying Rosen is that or even advocating for Miller to be traded. Iím just suggesting the Broncos should keep all options open if they think Rosen is better than the quarterbacks available in the draft.

If Rosen goes to another team and becomes Tom Brady 2.0 and then we find out the Broncos could have gotten him for Miller, would you feel the same way?

Iím not saying Rosen is that or even advocating for Miller to be traded. Iím just suggesting the Broncos should keep all options open if they think Rosen is better than the quarterbacks available in the draft.
    We arenít going to see another Tom Brady 2.0 for a while. Brady is in a system that worked out perfect for both parties. We do not that that type of system in our organization. At least, not yet. Plus, Rosen is more like Eli if anything.

Hypotheticals are horrible to speak in... just as likely as saying 3rd round QB name this draft becoming Brady 2.0 and keeping miller then how dumb do you look for trading for a strugling player and giving that up?

Miller is a proven commodity, Broncos are in good cap situation, and Rosen hasn't proven anything good.

Keeping all reasonable options open is the best way, not every fantastical option open ... it's just a rabbit hole.

Now a trade for Rosen isnt a bad idea but giving up one of the Broncos few elite players or a top 10 pick IMO is bad business.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

That’s just it though, no one knows what the Cardinals are going to do.

Of course the Broncos should try to keep there 1st round pick, but they should try to get Rosen before another team convinces them to give up the first overall pick. That could mean giving them the #10 pick.

I don’t know what Arizona’s cap situation is.

Maybe the Broncos could give them Miller and a third for Rosen.
    I would LOVE to have Rosen. I would never give up our SB MVP, Defensive and team leader and best player for him let alone with a third. Miller is proven and is part of the heart and soul of this team.

No thanks.

Now Keenum and pick or two and I'm all in.
    ďThe fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.Ē

― William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    While I agree that trade doesn't favor us right now, that is not a trade that would set this team back. Chubb was drafted to replace Von at some point and Von does not have 6 more Von type tears left.

By the time his contract is up and ready to renegotiate Chubb will be looking for an extension, I dont see them both signing for team friendly deals.

Belicheat is notorious for trading talent in the middle of their careers to maximize top trade value. They're not fan favorite moves but it's also what keeps that team at the top every year.

I want to see Von retire a Bronco...start and finish his career here. But, that just doesn't happen anymore. If Payton FREAKING MANNING can get sent packing so can Von.
    he has 2-3 years on a von level. but he could have longer on a complimentary pass rush level. i could see him going well and hard for the next 6 years. if he has some one next to him that will do a bit of the heavy lift. will he be as dominate as he now. nope. but i think he should have 2-3 good years in the tank. and still have value for a while as a situation pass rusher/compliment piece. IE D. WAre when he was here.

any way on to murray. i love how he plays and his arm. passing on some one because of height would be a bad idea. the kid is gonna be special in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait