• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Bc anyone knows things have changed. No different from a regular person has a job offer for a job the "liked" to do then a job offer came that they didn't think would come along for something they "loved" to do. People just need to stop it with this. As people in their personal life has not done this with jobs. It is what it is. If that's is your gripe then fine....its your opinion.

Obviously it bothers fans more than gms bc most I seen and heard has him going 1st.So you hold to that...
    I said nothing of bill. And most drafts I have sent and Google has him going 1st round like it or not. Say what you want. Again I wasn't the one who spoke of bill polian.
    See bolded comment which you didn’t follow with “round”. There’s a big difference between being projected as the first quarterback drafted vs projected in the first round.

I'm not saying he wull6 be the 1st qb taken...I'm saying he will go in the round

I'm not saying he wull6 be the 1st qb taken...I'm saying he will go in the round
    First round is very likely. There are teams that will buy the hype. Schefter reported some GMs said Murray would be a first-round pick. This can be said by personnel not actually interested as a way to build a player up in hopes other players will fall in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    First round is very likely. There are teams that will buy the hype. Schefter reported some GMs said Murray would be a first-round pick. This can be said by personnel not actually interested as a way to build a player up in hopes other players will fall in the draft.
    Benjamin Allbright asked around at the Senior Bowl and the feeling amongst scouts and GMs he talked to was that Murray is a late first round pick. Obviously that can change, but that was the feeling two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Hype??? Or it can be looked at as they are telling the truth.

This story is from January 14th, it quotes Albert Breer who said the people he talks to thinks that Murray is a second day prospect who will probably go in the first. And Benjamin Allbright who said that scouts all said that he'd go in the first, but it would be some other team taking him.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/k...ft-prediction/

Again that's a month ago, and 10 or 11 weeks out things can obviously change greatly, but that was the thinking back then.

Hype??? Or it can be looked at as they are telling the truth.
    It’s not an either-or in my opinion. As I’ve said there are pros and cons with every prospect including Murray. I believe Murray will land with the Dolphins or Redskins.

For What It Is Worth KM has picked Football....http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/st...fl-quarterback

There goes sort of one thing I was worried about for Murray. He just announced that he is picking Football over baseball. If only we could get him to grow a little I’d be 100% on board lol

“In a statement, Kyler Murray said he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."

"Football has been my love and passion my entire life," Murray continued. "I was raised to play QB, and I very much look forward to dedicating 100% of myself to being the best QB possible and winning NFL championships." Murray goes on to say he is training for the NFL Draft process which will begin at the Combine later this month. With his focus firmly on football, it would be a shock if Murray falls out of the first round despite concerns about his size.“

-Rotoworld

Never doubted Murray’s desire.

Questions about his commitment are silenced.

If you ever question his in-game heart and tenacity, watch his game against Alabama. That’s all I have to say.

I think his football IQ and knowledge of Oklahoma’s system will help him in interviews. His DP Show interview was a disaster but I think he will prove to GMs and organizations otherwise. I really hope Denver gives him a good look and picks him in the 1st round.

glad he at least made a decision. I still don't think the broncos go anywhere near him, regardless of what Elway says I believe he still has a certain bias on the quarterbacks he would prefer.

Miami and Redskins are two teams I recently read were linked to Murray.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Good deal . Now let's go combine !

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan