• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Murray would be a waste of of pick for our offensive scheme. He has to play 9n SG and be able to run . He will be better suited if hes allowed to play his style.
    Since manning how has our offense been working for us. Sometimes its its cause for a change. And also manning worked mainly out of the gun too

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Since manning how has our offense been working for us. Sometimes its its cause for a change. And also manning worked mainly out of the gun too
    They ain't changing the style offense . They just got an OC that has Shanahan's lineage . Murray has to be in an offense that will accommodate his style . I'm a believer the best QBs can win from the pocket as well as outside the pocket . Imo Murray cant win from in the pocket. if I'm being honest I really think hes gonna get destroyed . I hope not I'm not the kind of person who wishes failure on someone .

According to Reports, we already have a QB. His name is Joe Flacco. He has already come to Broncos headquarters, and passed his physical. Flacco is the guy. The only way that Murray can help this Franchise is by being taken ahead of our Pick at #10, thereby allowing another non-QB player to fall to us. And Elway made it pretty clear about how he feels about Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    According to Reports, we already have a QB. His name is Joe Flacco. He has already come to Broncos headquarters, and passed his physical. Flacco is the guy. The only way that Murray can help this Franchise is by being taken ahead of our Pick at #10, thereby allowing another non-QB player to fall to us. And Elway made it pretty clear about how he feels about Murray.
    So if Elway said he was coming out of retirement so we didn't need to draft a qb ,at this time of year, would you believe that too? I don't know wether we will or won't or what not, I'm not a fan and don't really want him, but I do know that nothing said in the press about drafting players at this time of year is believable.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Flaccos age is advanced, he needs replaced sooner than later. You absolutely focus on finding his replacement asap in this draft or at latest the next. Murray just simply is not that replacement, but we will need to find a replacement.

Best quarterback in the draft by a mile. So much for him being 5'7 and having smaller hands than Baker Mayfield like some of you said. His official combine height was very close to my prediction. Will be fun to watch him dominate and transform a franchise while we waste another season with Flacco.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

They ain't changing the style offense . They just got an OC that has Shanahan's lineage . Murray has to be in an offense that will accommodate his style . I'm a believer the best QBs can win from the pocket as well as outside the pocket . Imo Murray cant win from in the pocket. if I'm being honest I really think hes gonna get destroyed . I hope not I'm not the kind of person who wishes failure on someone .
    Shannahan’s offense gets QBs out on the move. It’ll feature a lot of playaction which will create those throwing lanes a QB like Murray needs. With Murray it would be very similar to what the Seahawks do with Russell Wilson. Not to mention the running lanes that Murray would create for the RBs as defenses have to account for him on potential bootlegs and zone reads. Then with his arm strength defenses have to respect the deep ball especially if we add a true deep threat.

I was starting to flip over to Murray but watching this video by Cowerd brings so light to the comparison to small QBs. Murray getting compared to Wilson measurements but Wilson was trying to lose weight for the combine for speed . He plays at 225. While Murray had to gain weight but his playing weight will be less. You’re going to have a 30lb gap.

https://twitter.com/foxsports/status...233653250?s=21

Murray would be a waste of of pick for our offensive scheme. He has to play 9n SG and be able to run . He will be better suited if hes allowed to play his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I was starting to flip over to Murray but watching this video by Cowerd brings so light to the comparison to small QBs. Murray getting compared to Wilson measurements but Wilson was trying to lose weight for the combine for speed . He plays at 225. While Murray had to gain weight but his playing weight will be less. You’re going to have a 30lb gap.

It could have also been that murray was getting ready for baseball and being huge in baseball is not as important as being huge in football is

You can feel how you want.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Best quarterback in the draft by a mile. So much for him being 5'7 and having smaller hands than Baker Mayfield like some of you said. His official combine height was very close to my prediction. Will be fun to watch him dominate and transform a franchise while we waste another season with Flacco.
    This is the scenario most likely to happen, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Agreed 100% watch Elway draft another "in the pocket" bust qb. No matter where he goes still gonna be a fan and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post

207 is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    This is the scenario most likely to happen, sadly.
    You are so right. Continue to have same boring offense....with boring joe.