1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    If I were certain he'll play football, I would strongly consider taking Murray with our pick at #10.
    Hell no!!!

I would rather they send the #10 pick to Arizona for Josh Rosen than draft Murray. Let Kingsbury prove what he said about Murray in October is true.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Hell no!!!

I would rather they send the #10 pick to Arizona for Josh Rosen than draft Murray. Let Kingsbury prove what he said about Murray in October is true.
    Hell no!!! Let Kingsbury prove Rosen is any good, which I doubt.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Hell no!!! Let Kingsbury prove Rosen is any good, which I doubt.
    Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Murray prove Kingsbury right while playing for Kingsbury, which I doubt.🤨
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.

Would not take Murray at 10... I do believe at some point height/weight matter in the nfl. I get the comparison to Wilson and Mayfield but out of the all the starting QBs in the NFL only one is below 6 ft I believe. Taking size out of it his game has more questions than Haskins for me.

If he checks in at 5'9 190 I wouldn't touch him in until very late first or second. First round might be out for me but hell I am no scout so who knows how successful he will be.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

I think the more appropriate question is would Elway trade for Rosen if Kliff Kingsbury decides to trade the QB and draft Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I think the more appropriate question is would Elway trade for Rosen if Kliff Kingsbury decides to trade the QB and draft Murray.
    I was listening to the Dan Patrick show and they are all over Murray to AZ. I dont think Denver would be the team to trade for Rosen. I think NY or even Washington would be the realistic trade partners. If Denver really liked him they would have taken him last year
    Last edited by JvDub95; 01-10-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Perhaps Chubb was too good to pass but maybe Rosen is more highly regarded than this current crop or the cost is better?

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Perhaps Chubb was too good to pass but maybe Rosen is more highly regarded than this current crop or the cost is better?
    Could be, I wouldn't cry If it did happen. I think we have a better team than AZ and I think he would have better success here

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Would not take Murray at 10... I do believe at some point height/weight matter in the nfl. I get the comparison to Wilson and Mayfield but out of the all the starting QBs in the NFL only one is below 6 ft I believe. Taking size out of it his game has more questions than Haskins for me.

If he checks in at 5'9 190 I wouldn't touch him in until very late first or second. First round might be out for me but hell I am no scout so who knows how successful he will be.
    I'd say there's two QBs under 6', Brees and Wilson. While there's only two, those two are pretty good.

Yes, I'm concerned with Murray's height, but he has an excellent arm and may test as the fastest QB ever, if not he'll probably be second only to Vick. But Murray has better character than Vick and is a better passer.

I admit Murray is a risk, but it's one I'm willing to take. If it wasn't for his height he'd be the first over-all pick. It isn't like tall QBs haven't worked out for us either.

Murray has talent, I don't think anybody disputes that. There are plenty of talking heads on sport talk shows that talk to their "sources" and they are saying there isn't much doubt that he will be a 1st round pick. I don't see Elway targeting him because he doesn't fit the profile of the type of guy that John has been linked to. By draft day, there will be some teams that pull him from their boards because of his height....right or wrong it will happen. Once his measurements come in he won't even sniff 5'10" and that is an issue for a lot of teams

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Murray has talent, I don't think anybody disputes that. There are plenty of talking heads on sport talk shows that talk to their "sources" and they are saying there isn't much doubt that he will be a 1st round pick. I don't see Elway targeting him because he doesn't fit the profile of the type of guy that John has been linked to. By draft day, there will be some teams that pull him from their boards because of his height....right or wrong it will happen. Once his measurements come in he won't even sniff 5'10" and that is an issue for a lot of teams
    Murray is the opposite of what Elway has drafted. That's why I was so shocked to hear that he was high on Mayfield, because it makes the Osweiler and Lynch picks even more confusing. For me, at least.

I'd say there's two QBs under 6', Brees and Wilson. While there's only two, those two are pretty good.

Yes, I'm concerned with Murray's height, but he has an excellent arm and may test as the fastest QB ever, if not he'll probably be second only to Vick. But Murray has better character than Vick and is a better passer.

I admit Murray is a risk, but it's one I'm willing to take. If it wasn't for his height he'd be the first over-all pick. It isn't like tall QBs haven't worked out for us either.
    I agree with you but you're also missing Mayfield in your QBs under 6' who looks like a future star in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    I agree with you but you're also missing Mayfield in your QBs under 6' who looks like a future star in the league.
    Drew Brees and Mayfiled are not under 6 ft... Drew Brees was 6' 213 Coming out of college and Mayfield is about half an inch above 6 ft.

Many feel Murray will measure in at 5'9 190 which will be even smaller than Dough Flutie. of the "short" QBs they are all 1-3 Inches taller than Murray and outweigh him by 20 pounds

I love the guys game and think he has great pure arm talent but I have my doubts he will translate over to the NFL.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Murray is the opposite of what Elway has drafted. That's why I was so shocked to hear that he was high on Mayfield, because it makes the Osweiler and Lynch picks even more confusing. For me, at least.
    Or maybe he is finally realizing his past methods for predicting greatness are outdated. Knows he failed on QBs that reminded him of himself and maybe needs to listen to scouts suggesting we adapt the college schemes that seem to be breaking their way into the NFL.

I only have 2 QBs above Oliver if available @10.

Haskins
    Murray

if either are still there @10 draft them without hesitation, if neither are there and Oliver is you draft Oliver without hesitation.

Any of these 3 picks are home runs @10

Imagine an RPO play with Murray and Lindsey in the backfield running RPO and Sanders flying in on a jet sweep as a third option to cover.... good luck LBs!

-GB2