• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I think most agree he'll go in the first, QBs are too QB desperate for him not to. There seems to be a belief that the Skins and Dolphins are the teams most interested in him.
    I love hearing reports of who is going to what team bc almost always they are wrong. So keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I love hearing reports of who is going to what team bc almost always they are wrong. So keep em coming.
    You seem to be confusing mock drafts (people actively guessing where players will go) with rumours of team interest, which just looks ta who may or may not be interested in a player. No different than your post before this quoted one.

And pointing out two teams that are rumoured to be interested in a player isn't an insult, it just mentions teams that seem to have more of an interest in a player. As an example Denver was heavily interested in Mayfield last year, but didn't get him, that's not an insult, nor does it make reporters who mentioned their interest wrong.

Yet you seem to think that anyone that doesn't fully agree with your beliefs about Murray is wrong, and that they're somehow insulting him. Which is also not the case. As you love to say "you're entitled to your opinion and I have mine" oddly enough you should probably be happy that two teams that pick in the top 15 are enamoured with Murray, because that makes it more likely that those teams will pick Murray where you've said they would, if they like him enough they might even trade up for him.

any thing we see could just be a smoke screen i love kylers style and he has all the arm talent to suceed in the nfl plus he is as fast as most running backs.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    any thing we see could just be a smoke screen i love kylers style and he has all the arm talent to suceed in the nfl plus he is as fast as most running backs.
    And smaller than a lot of slot receivers. Dante Hall was a heck of a weapon but not an NFL QB.

And smaller than a lot of slot receivers. Dante Hall was a heck of a weapon but not an NFL QB.
    average size of slot wR, but who knows i feel HEight is not a determining factor to a QBS success, so i am not throwing that out as a negative

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

You seem to be confusing mock drafts (people actively guessing where players will go) with rumours of team interest, which just looks ta who may or may not be interested in a player. No different than your post before this quoted one.

And pointing out two teams that are rumoured to be interested in a player isn't an insult, it just mentions teams that seem to have more of an interest in a player. As an example Denver was heavily interested in Mayfield last year, but didn't get him, that's not an insult, nor does it make reporters who mentioned their interest wrong.

Yet you seem to think that anyone that doesn't fully agree with your beliefs about Murray is wrong, and that they're somehow insulting him. Which is also not the case. As you love to say "you're entitled to your opinion and I have mine" oddly enough you should probably be happy that two teams that pick in the top 15 are enamoured with Murray, because that makes it more likely that those teams will pick Murray where you've said they would, if they like him enough they might even trade up for him.
    Ummm. My statement is nothing of the sort. I'm say in the same way what they were saying about Baker and where he would go and be but look where he end up. I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I want Trevor Lawrence.That said, I realize that is not reality, so I have been buying into the Drew Lock pick. He's got his negatives, which causes some pause. Can he overcome those issues ? Reading defenses ? I think it's possible. So now, since Kyler has committed to the NFL, I all of the sudden starting thinking about his dynamic play making ability and the excitement he could bring to Broncos Country that we haven't had in quite some time. So , yes, I started getting excited about him. Then , I watched NFL network and listened to the hosts talk in terms of reality, and his issue's of hopping around trying to find throwing lanes and again, not reading defenses.....this has scared me off. I'm glad I'm not in the position of having to make the decision.......Do we trade with Arizona for Josh Rosen and let them pick Kyler #1 ? I think, at the end of the day...we sit tight, and let the board fall as it may come April......and have our board set, and take the best option at that point.....will it be Kyler, Drew ? or a DL that we like...seeing as there is no football, this is my 2nd favorite time of year.

To make it as a NFL Qb you need to be able to do certain things .
    1- throw the football with accuracy
    2- being able to read a defense
    3- win from the pocket
    4- able to adapt and extend plays
    5- protect the football
    6- being able to lead
    Last edited by orange crush75; 02-12-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    To make it as a NFL Qb you to be able to do certain things .
    1- throw the football with accuracy
    2- being able to read a defense
    3- win from the pocket
    4- able to adapt and extend plays
    5- protect the football
    6- being able to lead
    It seems Kyler can check the box on
    #ís 1, 4 and 5.

He doesnít check the box on
    #2 or 3

And Iím not really sure yet on #6

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    #ís 1, 4 and 5.

He doesnít check the box on
    #2 or 3

And Iím not really sure yet on #6
    I think your assessment is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    average size of slot wR, but who knows i feel HEight is not a determining factor to a QBS success, so i am not throwing that out as a negative
    There is a reason why we do not see a TON of 5 foot 8 to 6 foot QBs at the NFL level .Even if they did well in college.

1. Their height makes it difficult to see over the O-Line and D-Line.
    2. In the same vein when pressure come they VERY much need to trust their instincts as more often than not with pressure in their face they're throwing blind
    3. Arm strength. Your wing span at 6 ft and under is likely far less than someone who is 6ft2+. This often has an impact on ball velocity and the types of throws you can make. More over it often impacts the scenarios by which a good ball can be thrown.

Baker Mayfield, Drew Brees & Russell Wilson are exceptions to the rule not THE rule. They can all play and do so at a high level BUT the QB is hard enough when you have the height and arm length to do so "properly". Add on height as a limiting factor and it becomes that much more difficult.

#’s 1, 4 and 5.

He doesn’t check the box on
    #2 or 3

And I’m not really sure yet on #6
    That's David carr assessment...I saw that too...however I also watched NFL live yesterday and and forget the QB name the broke down tape on him and actually showed on the tape on him going through progression. So I people can see different things

#’s 1, 4 and 5.

#2 or 3

Well if he had a defender in his face and the defender is 5-6 inches taller and has 50+ LBS on him seeing where he is trowing would greatly assist in his accuracy. IN that scenario seeing would be difficult. So for example with Kyler stuffing the middle of the pocket would be a good thing BUT overloading an edge for force him to step up would likely be the "secret sauce" to all but eliminating him form a game.

#’s 1, 4 and 5.

#2 or 3

I don't think we can definitively say he doesn't check #2 and #3.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

#’s 1, 4 and 5.

#2 or 3

He's a one year starter... There is are so many unknowns with the kid...Is he really as good as his numbers, or is it the Lincoln Riley system?

I don't think it matters anyway. Murray just picked his agent, he picked the same agent as Kliff Kingsbury, the coach of the Arizona Cardinals who last year said if he had the number one pick in the draft, he'd take Kyler Murray.

I'm pretty positive Arizona will draft him and find a trade partner for Josh Rosen.