• 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,063 of 1063
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    No. He isn't.
    He has connections with both of those teams and both of those teams would benefit one way or the other from Murray not being drafted first. Someone is definitely using him as a mouthpiece IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    As if he is the only one. Yea right...but if you feel that way ok.
    I think what may be happening is that he isn't giving 100% in some interviews because he doesn't want to play for certain teams or he doesn't think he will make it down to where those teams are drafting and those are the teams releasing that info. Similar to Deion Sanders when he got drafted. Too many people have said something along these lines for there not to be any truth there.

I don't think anyone knows what kind of leader he will be in the NFL. it's easy to lead when you win nearly every game and rack up tons of stats. What kind of leader he will be will be seen when he loses some games and/or struggles in them.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 03-07-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He has connections with both of those teams and both of those teams would benefit one way or the other from Murray not being drafted first. Someone is definitely using him as a mouthpiece IMO
    Casserly's statements won't have any effect on AZ taking him or not so I don't buy that argument.

I have read articles saying otherwise so
    Murrays interview with Dan Patrick demonstrated his immaturity. The comments by coaches and scouts reinforce what weve seen first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I think what may be happening is that he isn't giving 100% in some interviews because he doesn't want to play for certain teams or he doesn't think he will make it down to where those teams are drafting and those are the teams releasing that info. Similar to Deion Sanders when he got drafted. Too many people have said something along these lines for there not to be any truth there.

I don't think anyone knows what kind of leader he will be in the NFL. it's easy to lead when you win nearly every game and rack up tons of stats. What kind of leader he will be will be seen when he loses some games and/or struggles in them.
    Last year a week or two before the draft there was outrage brought because Mayfield didn't learn plays sent to him by one team interviewing him. I'm almost positive it was the Chargers. And at that point it was apparent Mayfield wouldn't drop out of the top 5, and with the Chargers having a mid teens pick and an established starter he knew he would never get drafted by them.

So I think what you're saying makes some sense. I believe the Chargers (and their late 1st pick, and established starter) interviewed Murray. Maybe they're angry that QBs aren't taking them seriously?

I beg to differ. Others feel the same way.
    Beg to differ about what? I know you think that Murray is the ultimate QB prospect, but that doesn't mean he is issue free. I gave a few examples of how things can easily be perceived by others and still not really be negatives for Murray, so feel free to explain where you disagree.

And as people have pointed out others seem to agree with Casserly, so who's to say which is right and which is wrong at this point? Since none of us actually knows.

I have read articles saying otherwise so
    Go ahead and post links or name names, we'd love to see them. I'll start you off: Jason LaCanfora disagreed with them today on the Jim Rome Show, and said it is a lock that Murray will be taken first by the Cardinals.

Troy Vincent disagrees too and was on NFL network saying it ask well.

I feel like Murray will easily go before 10 and we aren't trading up to get him anyway

I liked what I saw today at Kyler's workout. Really good arm. Strong and pretty darn accurate, albeit, this is not a game situation. Regardless, this is one amazing athlete, and I have a good feeling about his future in The NFL. Hooray for the smaller dudes!!!

And yes...I think he goes #1, to Arizona, with the real possibility that they are really milking the opportunity in the draft trade market!! Not a bad situation for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I liked what I saw today at Kyler's workout. Really good arm. Strong and pretty darn accurate, albeit, this is not a game situation. Regardless, this is one amazing athlete, and I have a good feeling about his future in The NFL. Hooray for the smaller dudes!!!

And yes...I think he goes #1, to Arizona, with the real possibility that they are really milking the opportunity in the draft trade market!! Not a bad situation for them.
    Im going to be really disappointed if we dont make a trade for Rosen so we can use #10 on a different position. Though Im not on board with giving them #10 for Rosen.

lets trade up and grab murray. he is the only QB this year that will make this team better now.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    lets trade up and grab murray. he is the only QB this year that will make this team better now.
    Wishful thinking with Elway the gm. He is old and way of thinking is old.