View Poll Results: If he declares, would you draft him or not

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early 1st round

    4 33.33%
  • Late 1st round

    3 25.00%
  • 2nd round

    0 0%
  • 3rd round

    0 0%
  • 4th round

    1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

    1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

    3 25.00%
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,051 to 1,063 of 1063
  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,063
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    No. He isn't.
    ...
    He has connections with both of those teams and both of those teams would benefit one way or the other from Murray not being drafted first. Someone is definitely using him as a mouthpiece IMO

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    20,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    As if he is the only one. Yea right...but if you feel that way ok.
    I think what may be happening is that he isn't giving 100% in some interviews because he doesn't want to play for certain teams or he doesn't think he will make it down to where those teams are drafting and those are the teams releasing that info. Similar to Deion Sanders when he got drafted. Too many people have said something along these lines for there not to be any truth there.

    I don't think anyone knows what kind of leader he will be in the NFL. it's easy to lead when you win nearly every game and rack up tons of stats. What kind of leader he will be will be seen when he loses some games and/or struggles in them.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 03-07-2019 at 01:25 PM.

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    20,977
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He has connections with both of those teams and both of those teams would benefit one way or the other from Murray not being drafted first. Someone is definitely using him as a mouthpiece IMO
    Casserly's statements won't have any effect on AZ taking him or not so I don't buy that argument.

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    8,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I have read articles saying otherwise so
    Murrays interview with Dan Patrick demonstrated his immaturity. The comments by coaches and scouts reinforce what weve seen first hand.

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,041
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I think what may be happening is that he isn't giving 100% in some interviews because he doesn't want to play for certain teams or he doesn't think he will make it down to where those teams are drafting and those are the teams releasing that info. Similar to Deion Sanders when he got drafted. Too many people have said something along these lines for there not to be any truth there.

    I don't think anyone knows what kind of leader he will be in the NFL. it's easy to lead when you win nearly every game and rack up tons of stats. What kind of leader he will be will be seen when he loses some games and/or struggles in them.
    Last year a week or two before the draft there was outrage brought because Mayfield didn't learn plays sent to him by one team interviewing him. I'm almost positive it was the Chargers. And at that point it was apparent Mayfield wouldn't drop out of the top 5, and with the Chargers having a mid teens pick and an established starter he knew he would never get drafted by them.

    So I think what you're saying makes some sense. I believe the Chargers (and their late 1st pick, and established starter) interviewed Murray. Maybe they're angry that QBs aren't taking them seriously?

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I beg to differ. Others feel the same way.
    Beg to differ about what? I know you think that Murray is the ultimate QB prospect, but that doesn't mean he is issue free. I gave a few examples of how things can easily be perceived by others and still not really be negatives for Murray, so feel free to explain where you disagree.

    And as people have pointed out others seem to agree with Casserly, so who's to say which is right and which is wrong at this point? Since none of us actually knows.

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I have read articles saying otherwise so
    Go ahead and post links or name names, we'd love to see them. I'll start you off: Jason LaCanfora disagreed with them today on the Jim Rome Show, and said it is a lock that Murray will be taken first by the Cardinals.

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,595
    Troy Vincent disagrees too and was on NFL network saying it ask well.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    493
    I feel like Murray will easily go before 10 and we aren't trading up to get him anyway

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,363
    I liked what I saw today at Kyler's workout. Really good arm. Strong and pretty darn accurate, albeit, this is not a game situation. Regardless, this is one amazing athlete, and I have a good feeling about his future in The NFL. Hooray for the smaller dudes!!!


    And yes...I think he goes #1, to Arizona, with the real possibility that they are really milking the opportunity in the draft trade market!! Not a bad situation for them.

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,410
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I liked what I saw today at Kyler's workout. Really good arm. Strong and pretty darn accurate, albeit, this is not a game situation. Regardless, this is one amazing athlete, and I have a good feeling about his future in The NFL. Hooray for the smaller dudes!!!


    And yes...I think he goes #1, to Arizona, with the real possibility that they are really milking the opportunity in the draft trade market!! Not a bad situation for them.
    Im going to be really disappointed if we dont make a trade for Rosen so we can use #10 on a different position. Though Im not on board with giving them #10 for Rosen.

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,475
    lets trade up and grab murray. he is the only QB this year that will make this team better now.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    lets trade up and grab murray. he is the only QB this year that will make this team better now.
    Wishful thinking with Elway the gm. He is old and way of thinking is old.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •