• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol dude that happened near the end of week 16 in a game where the Broncos were already eliminated. That hardly counts as taking a serious injury due to his size.

Yes he absolutely proved he can carry the load and he will be back next year opening week.
    How did he prove that? He didn’t carry the load last year? I like Lindsay, but he is small, injuries will be a concern (already injured), especially if he is ever counted on to “carry the load”.

Murray isn’t much bigger and not as tough, hard pass, let some other team fail on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    How did he prove that? He didn’t carry the load last year? I like Lindsay, but he is small, injuries will be a concern (already injured), especially if he is ever counted on to “carry the load”.

Murray isn’t much bigger and not as tough, hard pass, let some other team fail on that one.
    Lindsay rushed for over 1k yards in 15 games. In today’s nfl that’s carrying the load. No one asks their backs to carry 25-30 times a game anymore.

And that injury was a fluke that had nothing to do with his size. You are grasping at straws to be right.

That said I agree I don’t want Murray for his “mobile” threat. I have no problem with his skills. But I have to believe that there is a cutoff on how small an NFL qb can be and how many hits a player of his size can take at that position.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    How would 20 extra pounds prevent an injury to his wrist? It wouldn’t because the same thing happened to the much bigger David Johnson.
    where did you come up with 20 pounds?

Kyler committing is the best thing that can happen to Denver. It adds another QB to the list for them to consider and it means they may not have to trade up for one now

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

This makes it better at least, but I'm still not convinced he wont try and use his baseball talents to get paid more then he may deserve at some point.

Also, too bad for the As. Wasted the 9th overall pick on a kid who just walked away

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    There goes sort of one thing I was worried about for Murray. He just announced that he is picking Football over baseball. If only we could get him to grow a little I’d be 100% on board lol
    Thanks Murph there you go. I knew he would...most knew he would but was hoping he would..too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    where did you come up with 20 pounds?
    He told you where. David Johnson weighs approximately 20 more pounds and is taller and suffered the same wrist injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    This makes it better at least, but I'm still not convinced he wont try and use his baseball talents to get paid more then he may deserve at some point.

Also, too bad for the As. Wasted the 9th overall pick on a kid who just walked away
    That's one thing that I get hung up on too, he burns them and they don't get that pick back. On one hand they knew he was a 2 sport athlete so they took that gamble but he very easily could have told all MLB organizations he is going football....don't bother drafting me.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    “In a statement, Kyler Murray said he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."

"Football has been my love and passion my entire life," Murray continued. "I was raised to play QB, and I very much look forward to dedicating 100% of myself to being the best QB possible and winning NFL championships." Murray goes on to say he is training for the NFL Draft process which will begin at the Combine later this month. With his focus firmly on football, it would be a shock if Murray falls out of the first round despite concerns about his size.“

-Rotoworld
    That's my dog...that's my dog...any body go a problem with it let me know lol

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    K murda let's get it

Or the bust of the draft.
    Wishful thinking

He is 194 lbs. That’s pretty small. Wilson who runs a lot and is also short is at least 206.

I don’t mean fragile like an injury history. I just mean every small. Do you really want your 194 lb qb taking the same shots as Lindsay and hoping he stays healthy? I don’t.

And not sure if Wentz was sarcasm or not because yes he is definitely fragile.
    The man rushed for over 1000 yards without injury. He has had 1 game lost due to concussion protocol in the last 4 years.

I don't understand labeling him "fragile" when he has no history of being fragile at any level in any sport, regardless of usage. He is also a pass first QB who only runs when its the right football move.

Running in the NFL is rarely the right football move for a QB, so I'd assume it will be utilized less frequently.

Brains and skill (unlimited) > size (limited).

- GB2

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanSam View Post
    First off, on his size, I don't believe that the defensive front line in College is considerably shorter than that of the NFL, and Murray performed outstandingly.

Not saying Broncos should draft him if available at the 10 spot, but if he were there, and we did, it wouldn't make me upset. Second thing, can you imagine the running nightmare for opposing teams having Lindsey and Murray back there that could take it to the house with just the slightest crack in a seam? That would be a joy to watch!
    His size is find....in this cupcake NFL game of today...the NFL protects qbs like crazy.
    People act like once college players go to the NFL that people grow 3 inches and gain 25-50lbs....funny when most of the player in the NFL came from college lol. It's just an ex6"to me"

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Wishful thinking
    It’s not wishful thinking at all. I have nothing against him other than I don’t think that size can survive that play style in the NFL. We are obviously going to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Kyler committing is the best thing that can happen to Denver. It adds another QB to the list for them to consider and it means they may not have to trade up for one now
    This is a HUGE factor.

Regardless of where one falls on the KM discussion, adding another 1st round QB will make it less expensive, in terms of draft capitol, to get one if Elway goes that direction.

- GB2