• 4th round

1 8.33%
  • 5th round or later

1 8.33%
  • Wouldn't draft

3 25.00%
Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    Lindsay has proved no such thing. His size makes him potentially injury prone.

What has happened in his first season in the NFL? Injured, surgery, out for months, will miss part of offseason program.
    I agree preach.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Kyler committing is the best thing that can happen to Denver. It adds another QB to the list for them to consider and it means they may not have to trade up for one now
    Ok we agree a dub....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    His size is find....in this cupcake NFL game of today...the NFL protects qbs like crazy.
    People act like once college players go to the NFL that people grow 3 inches and gain 25-50lbs....funny when most of the player in the NFL came from college lol. It's just an ex6"to me"
    This is such an ignorant school of thought coming prevalent here.

You canít tell me the size and talent pool at Army, Kansas, Kansas st, Iowa st or Texas Tech comes remotely close to the pool of an NFL caliber defense.

Those schools between the 5 will be lucky to have one single 6í3Ē 300+ lb defensive lineman for Murray to face.

Every single NFL team will have 3-4 lineman of that size with edge rushers faster than the ones he faced in college.

With faster linebackers and secondary on every team.

This is an absolute fact not opinion and if yíall think the Big 12 defenses come close to what he will face at the NfL level then you have no earthly clue what you are talking about.

Murray may prove he can play at the NFL level and I donít have any problem if he is successful. But those of you acting like there wonít be a massive difference in level of defensive size and talent he faces are insulting everyone on these boards including yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

You can’t tell me the size and talent pool at Army, Kansas, Kansas st, Iowa st or Texas Tech comes remotely close to the pool of an NFL caliber defense.

Those schools between the 5 will be lucky to have one single 6’3” 300+ lb defensive lineman for Murray to face.

Every single NFL team will have 3-4 lineman of that size with edge rushers faster than the ones he faced in college.

This is an absolute fact not opinion and if y’all think the Big 12 defenses come close to what he will face at the NfL level then you have no earthly clue what you are talking about.

Murray may prove he can play at the NFL level and I don’t have any problem if he is successful. But those of you acting like there won’t be a massive difference in level of defensive size and talent he faces are insulting everyone on these boards including yourselves.
    We still disagree. Oklahoma line avg 6'5 315......I don't care about other def....the thing is how tall is gene and Donald some of the best def tackle. Dont act like every team has monster on their line. The team that just won the superbowl was stated was slow.... I'm sorry this is not the big nasty NFL anymore rather you agree or not. But you are entitled to your opinion. I'm on to the next one. K murda let's get it.

Come one Elway make it happen. I know you probably wont but at least think about it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 16TheSnake View Post
    This is a HUGE factor.

Regardless of where one falls on the KM discussion, adding another 1st round QB will make it less expensive, in terms of draft capitol, to get one if Elway goes that direction.

- GB2
    Hopefully, what it does is exactly what happened last year when Chubb literally fell into our laps. It adds another QB, who may be taken ahead of the Broncos pick, allowing a non-QB player that won't be sitting on the bench all season to fall to the Broncos.
    Last edited by gtown53; 02-11-2019 at 01:57 PM.

You can’t tell me the size and talent pool at Army, Kansas, Kansas st, Iowa st or Texas Tech comes remotely close to the pool of an NFL caliber defense.

Those schools between the 5 will be lucky to have one single 6’3” 300+ lb defensive lineman for Murray to face.

This is an absolute fact not opinion and if y’all think the Big 12 defenses come close to what he will face at the NfL level then you have no earthly clue what you are talking about.

Murray may prove he can play at the NFL level and I don’t have any problem if he is successful. But those of you acting like there won’t be a massive difference in level of defensive size and talent he faces are insulting everyone on these boards including yourselves.

Well, at the risk of "insulting you AND I", I guess you didn't watch the Orange Bowl. And I believe that 2 of Alabama's defense are slated to be drafted in the first round with several others going in the mid rounds. OU's front line was clearly outmatched and Murray got pummeled pretty good on several plays, yet kept on ticking.

Another thing to consider as far a durability he as always been smaller than the other guys throughout his football time in HS and college and he missed one game in his college carrier due to concussion protocol, so there is that.
    It's all good fun!

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Hopefully, what it does is exactly what happened last year when Chubb literally fell into our laps. It adds another QB, who may be taken ahead of the Broncos pick, allowing a non-QB player that won't be sitting on the bench all season to fall to the Broncos.
    Lol I really dont see Elway not taking a qb in the 1st round but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanSam View Post
    Well, at the risk of "insulting you AND I", I guess you didn't watch the Orange Bowl. And I believe that 2 of Alabama's defense are slated to be drafted in the first round with several others going in the mid rounds. OU's front line was clearly outmatched and Murray got pummeled pretty good on several plays, yet kept on ticking.

Another thing to consider as far a durability he as always been smaller than the other guys throughout his football time in HS and college and he missed one game in his college carrier due to concussion protocol, so there is that.
    Wait so you are telling me he wasnít down 28-3 at one point in the orange Bowl and lost by 11?

But Iím supposed to be wowed because he didnít quit in a game that was never in question?

Wait so you are telling me he wasn’t down 28-3 at one point in the orange Bowl and lost by 11?

But I’m supposed to be wowed because he didn’t quit in a game that was never in question?

So how did this go from the discussion on durability and ability of Murray to this?
    It's all good fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanSam View Post
    So how did this go from the discussion on durability and ability of Murray to this?
    Itís also been a discussion of if he will be able to see through the throwing lanes at his height. Because I said at his small frame he will have to learn to stay in the pocket more and take less hits.

And somehow his by far worst qb performance of the entire season in terms of qb rating is supposed to prove that he can make it just because the final score against Alabama had 34 points on the board.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Iím less opposed to the idea of Murray.

I donít think thereís a snowballís chance Elway drafts him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Iím less opposed to the idea of Murray.

I donít think thereís a snowballís chance Elway drafts him.
    I don't think he's the target either but like I said earlier him committing is great news for Denver. A team that does want Murray will trade up for him and Denver can sit tight and have their guy fall to them

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

He told you where. David Johnson weighs approximately 20 more pounds and is taller and suffered the same wrist injury.
    No, he didnít. He threw a number out there that he seems to have made up on his own. Where are you coming up with this number? Also, the fact that they both suffered the same injury means nothing. Because a bigger player suffered the same injury means player size means nothing towards durability? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    No, he didnít. He threw a number out there that he seems to have made up on his own. Where are you coming up with this number? Also, the fact that they both suffered the same injury means nothing. Because a bigger player suffered the same injury means player size means nothing towards durability? Lol
    Are you serious? You can just google players sizes. You are correct though he seems to have fluffed the number. But on the light side.

David Johnson is actually 35 pounds bigger than Lindsay.

And no the injury behind the same doesnít necessarily mean size means nothing towards durability. But it absolutely discredits your claim that he suffered it due to his smaller size. When a player 35 lbs larger suffered the same exact injury.