Thread: Pro Bowl

Pro Bowl

Not watching but listening on the radio. Is it as bad as it sounds? The NFC is scoreless and now have RBs in rushing...

Why NFL, why?

Let the Pro Bowl die already. It's useless.

I don't understand why they have the Pro bowl.
    No one wants to play hard and its a a complete joke.

I like it. I think it's nice to see players from different teams on the field together. I think they enjoy it for that reason. I also like it that they respect each other by not going full force so no one gets hurt.

It would not break my heart if they did away with it, though.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

They should just make it a flag football game... at least the players would ave fun with that and probably actually want to do it... they seem to love the skills challenges..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Not watching but listening on the radio. Is it as bad as it sounds? The NFC is scoreless and now have RBs in rushing...

Why NFL, why?

Let the Pro Bowl die already. It's useless.
    Yes, it's terrible. The refs blowing play dead at the merest sign of contact, calling a sack when the pass rushers touch the opposing
    QB...

If they are going to play the game at all it should be a proper competitive game. Let's face it, none of the SB teams have players actually playing in the Pro Bowl, so injury should not be a factor. The next competitive game for those that are playing isn't for around 8 months.