Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1263
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    It has a chance but the Chargers need to win in NE, and if the Rams go through they will probably need to win in NO. Both of those are very tough.

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    12,379
    Iím calling it now this is gonna be an all la superbowl

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I’m calling it now this is gonna be an all la superbowl
    You frisky devil you!!!


  4. #589
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,170
    So, do other folks see it the way I do, that you wish that The Pats played The Chargers on Saturday, as opposed to Indy at KC playing on Sunday? You see, I would be perfectly fine if Indy beats KC, but I prefer that the next game not be played in Foxboro. I do believe The Chargers have a decent chance to beat The Pats, but it would be a risky proposition to have Indy have to play there.

    So I guess I pull for KC tomorrow, just in case The Pats beat The Chargers. I want the AFC to be decided on any field but Foxboro. Had The Pats game came first, it might completely change my take on the Indy/KC game.

    Then again, this could be the year of the complete comeback! (Go Luck!)

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So, do other folks see it the way I do, that you wish that The Pats played The Chargers on Saturday, as opposed to Indy at KC playing on Sunday? You see, I would be perfectly fine if Indy beats KC, but I prefer that the next game not be played in Foxboro. I do believe The Chargers have a decent chance to beat The Pats, but it would be a risky proposition to have Indy have to play there.

    So I guess I pull for KC tomorrow, just in case The Pats beat The Chargers. I want the AFC to be decided on any field but Foxboro. Had The Pats game came first, it might completely change my take on the Indy/KC game.

    Then again, this could be the year of the complete comeback! (Go Luck!)
    Haha. That's some next level worrying Can! I think Indy can win in Foxboro anyway so it really doesn't matter.

    By the way, I read that the Chargers have signed a specialist kick off kicker to seek to ensure all of their kick off end in touchbacks. That kind of attention to detail from Anthony Lynn could see the Chargers knock off the Pats.

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Haha. That's some next level worrying Can! I think Indy can win in Foxboro anyway so it really doesn't matter.

    By the way, I read that the Chargers have signed a specialist kick off kicker to seek to ensure all of their kick off end in touchbacks. That kind of attention to detail from Anthony Lynn could see the Chargers knock off the Pats.
    I worry to the nth degree, whatever that is!!!

    But sure, I loved the way The Chargers planned for Jackson and The Ravens, and I have also been impressed by their confidence as a team, including a pretty aggressive HC. They have all the pieces....as long as Rivers is "on" tomorrow.

  7. #592
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    15,517
    Hopefully rivers is off and gets embarrassed.

    I look for the historical Pats pedigree to come through on that one.

    Canít have Rivers anywhere near a Super Bowl.

  8. #593
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Hopefully rivers is off and gets embarrassed.

    I look for the historical Pats pedigree to come through on that one.

    Can’t have Rivers anywhere near a Super Bowl.
    DB....this is where you and I completely take different roads. We hit that fork and each went our separate way.

    I CAN NOT STAND THE PATS....(I guess the use of caps makes me more assertive!!). There is no team I like less....although I am still having issues with The Cowboys, and sometimes Seattle. Even The Raiders do not bug me like they used to. Maybe being "good" Has something to do with it.

    So.....stand back as I yell:




    GO CHARGERS!!!

  9. #594
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,550
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    DB....this is where you and I completely take different roads. We hit that fork and each went our separate way.

    I CAN NOT STAND THE PATS....(I guess the use of caps makes me more assertive!!). There is no team I like less....although I am still having issues with The Cowboys, and sometimes Seattle. Even The Raiders do not bug me like they used to. Maybe being "good" Has something to do with it.

    So.....stand back as I yell:




    GO CHARGERS!!!
    Iím with Can.

  10. #595
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I’m with Can.
    Hey pal....who do you want between KC and Indy? Ha ha....this is for all, even DB!!!

    I keep saying, I like Indy and the comeback kid, if I had my way. But my dilemma is whether or not The Pats win, because I just can not stand seeing them with home field next week!!!

  11. #596
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    18,998
    Letís go Colts!!!

  12. #597
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    15,517
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    DB....this is where you and I completely take different roads. We hit that fork and each went our separate way.

    I CAN NOT STAND THE PATS....(I guess the use of caps makes me more assertive!!). There is no team I like less....although I am still having issues with The Cowboys, and sometimes Seattle. Even The Raiders do not bug me like they used to. Maybe being "good" Has something to do with it.

    So.....stand back as I yell:




    GO CHARGERS!!!
    Lol I did it on purpose to egg you Can. I canít stand the Pats either. But I literally think Rivers has become my most hated person in sports. He just takes whining to a whole new level.

    So I canít in good conscious climb aboard that train even if the other option is horrid.

  13. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    15,517
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey pal....who do you want between KC and Indy? Ha ha....this is for all, even DB!!!

    I keep saying, I like Indy and the comeback kid, if I had my way. But my dilemma is whether or not The Pats win, because I just can not stand seeing them with home field next week!!!
    On this one my personal taste is Colts. But like last week in the pick em I took chiefs. So for that reason I have to go for the chiefs.

    But if the colts win Iíll be happy next week.

  14. #599
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    15,517
    In my mind this weather and environment strongly favors KC.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 01-12-2019 at 02:44 PM.

  15. #600
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    15,517
    Too much speed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •