Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Got too comfortably ahead to early... now it’s finding some momentum again..

That’s one thing I admire about the pats... you don’t see this lull like you do on other teams.. they keep the throttle down.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Shut er down!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Colts offense hasn’t done anything the 2nd half. Concerning.
    I don't think it matters now! A win on the road would be a great achievement.

This is such a big game in Luck's recovery. He is clearly a top 10, maybe even top 5 QB as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I don't think it matters now! A win on the road would be a great achievement.
    I do think it matters. Teams tend to let up and not play a full 60 minutes. They tend to get complacent. Canít do that against NE. Thatís why most teams lose against them.

But Andrew Luck canít let up against KC, thatís for sure.

But I do find it concerning that the Colts couldnít get a score in the 2nd half and went 3 and out almost every series. Not good.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-05-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Well...that one inch just ended the game!

I do think it matters. Teams tend to let up and not play a full 60 minutes. They tend to get complacent. Can’t do that against NE. That’s why most teams lose against them.
    I agree....but they are going to win this game, so I am just happy about it. Plus the fact they were the first to have a 100 yard rusher says something. Perhaps too conservative, but it worked. Clearly they have a run game and a D, and both are sacred weapons in the playoffs.

Wonder if Josh would have led Indy this far? Doubt it!

I agree....but they are going to win this game, so I am just happy about it. Plus the fact they were the first to have a 100 yard rusher says something. Perhaps too conservative, but it worked. Clearly they have a run game and a D, and both are sacred weapons in the playoffs.
    Yup! You made a great point. Plus, their defense was able to hold one of the hottest QBs to 7 points. NE doesnít have a defense like HOU.

I wish my wins and losses hopes werenít so based on who can take NE down. lol

If my Broncos arenít in it, it all becomes who can take NE down.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-05-2019 at 05:45 PM.

Wonder if Josh would have led Indy this far? Doubt it!
    No way. Iím sure heís beating himself up for his foils. Or I hope he is.

No way. I’m sure he’s beating himself up for his foils. Or I hope he is.
    Na. He is too narcissistic to be worried about the colts...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Iím happy for Andrew Luck.

It seems that heís finally being supported by a legitimate defense and a much improved offensive line.

He should have been rookie of the year in 2012.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Yup! You made a great point. Plus, their defense was able to hold one of the hottest QBs to 7 points. NE doesn’t have a defense like HOU.

I wish my wins and losses hopes weren’t so based on who can take NE down. lol

If my Broncos aren’t in it, it all becomes who can take NE down.
    I totally understand J! I want teams who can beat The Pats. But I think Indy played a sensible game, and can turn it up a bit if need be. I actually think they can beat KC. They have the better D. Thing is, you and I do not want the AFC final in Foxboro, so unless they get beat beforehand, I will have to pull for KC.

But my gut tells me that as good as The pats can be, they are not as good as they have been in recent years. Hope I'm right.

Poor Hurns. That looked nasty painful.

I totally understand J! I want teams who can beat The Pats. But I think Indy played a sensible game, and can turn it up a bit if need be. I actually think they can beat KC. They have the better D. Thing is, you and I do not want the AFC final in Foxboro, so unless they get beat beforehand, I will have to pull for KC.

But my gut tells me that as good as The pats can be, they are not as good as they have been in recent years. Hope I'm right.
    I hope youíre right as well. Whoever can beat NE is whom Iím down with. I donít want the AFC final in Foxboro either. So whatever scenario or whatever team I need to root for to help that make that happen, let me know. Thatís my number 1 priority. lol