Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Poor Hurns. That looked nasty painful.
    Poor guy. I don't have to see replays. The body only bends so much. Good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I hope you’re right as well. Whoever can beat NE is whom I’m down with. I don’t want the AFC final in Foxboro either. So whatever scenario or whatever team I need to root for to help that make that happen, let me know. That’s my number 1 priority. lol
    Last thought....lets get them kicked out next week....no matter who plays 'em. Then we can go back to cheering for who we WANT TO WIN!

So who's everyone pulling for in game 2? I want both of them to lose. But I lean towards Seattle, even if Carroll makes me ill occasionally. Never been a Cowboys fan, especially with JJ leading the show.

Go cowboys.... I like them less with Elliot and without romo and written. But I still like them,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Last thought....lets get them kicked out next week....no matter who plays 'em. Then we can go back to cheering for who we WANT TO WIN!
    Sounds good. That way I wonít have to throw an anti-Patriots party this year.

My neighbors are still not talking to me because of my ďTemporary Eagles FanĒ SB party and sign on my door last year.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-05-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Nice missed call refs...Russ almost got fingers in his mouth!

Cowboys simply because I picked them in the message board pick em. But i also wonít be sad to see Seattle knocked out.

So who's everyone pulling for in game 2? I want both of them to lose. But I lean towards Seattle, even if Carroll makes me ill occasionally. Never been a Cowboys fan, especially with JJ leading the show.
    Gotta go with SEA. While I realize that they are kind of in a similar situation as we are... not having the legion of boom anymore, (like we donít have the NFZ), itís kind of hard to let it go.

Still, I think Russell Wilson is a baller and a gamer and usually rises to the occasion.

Dallas usually screws it up.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Cowboys simply because I picked them in the message board pick em. But i also won’t be sad to see Seattle knocked out.
    Yah....it's kind of a distasteful game in that I don't pull for either.

Gotta go with SEA. While I realize that they are kind of in a similar situation as we are... not having the legion of boom anymore, (like we don’t have the NFZ), it’s kind of hard to let it go.

Still, I think Russell Wilson is a baller and a gamer and usually rises to the occasion.

Dallas usually screws it up.
    You can never count Russ out!

You can never count Russ out!
    Nope, you canít. Seattle is never out of it until the clock says 0:00

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Go cowboys.... I like them less with Elliot and without romo and written. But I still like them,
    Yah....not a JJ fan, and not a Zeke fan either. Don't mind the rest of the group. Have not liked them for so long that it is hard for me to take their side.

Nope, you can’t. Seattle is never out of it until the clock says 0:00
    OR they forget to hand the ball to their stud RB, near the end zone!! Between that game and the Atlanta choke, I have to dream about the days of Eli Manning....when craziness went our way!!

That’s almost a pick.

Tie game...

Who screws up first?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Have anyone of you ever seen Tyler Lockette not make a crucial catch? I havenít.

Iím sure he has but whenever I watch SEA, it just seems like he never misses a play; never drops a catch in a crucial down and distance.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 01-05-2019 at 07:19 PM.