Are they going to sit starters on Sunday?

You think on Sunday the starters will either not play much or not even dress for the game? I can't imagine putting Von or Chubb out there to get an injury that may cause them to not be ready for the start of next season.

I would think they would use this opportunity to play the rookies more. Also get a better look at players that may be on the roster bubble.

Most of our starters seem banged up at this point anyway.

But no they’ll try to win. You always try to spoil things for division rivals and they aren’t going to just give the Chargers the 1 seed.

I'm tired of watchin Kenum run for it all directions. I imagine the backup qb we have on staff could be at least as good at that and other things like throwing picks so let's put him in there if not just for sport.

I don't think they will sit starters but I don't think starters get as many snaps either. We will see a lot of backups get some run today for sure....and hopefully at QB

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Hopefully they sit Wolfe and get Walker some reps.

They won't sit starters that much but I would expect to see some reduced # of snaps for key players. If DEN is losing by a couple of scores I could see the starters being pulled. No point in risking your guys to major injury in a meaningless game.
    **2018 Adopt A Bronco: Chris Harris Jr*** Twitter: @CodyRoarkNFL

They'll play to win. The Chargers still have something to possibly play for and the team will want to try and send VJ out with a win. Hopefully they bench Keenum and we can see some others play. I'm just looking forward to getting this season over with and moving on. It will be an important offseason to get this team out of its losing run (congrats VJ on the first back to back losing season since '71). July seems a long ways away....

I actually agree with Mike Klis' take on this game. The franchise needs to uphold the integrity of the NFL by making every possible effort to win. There is a ton at stake for the Chargers this week and the potential for the #1 overall seed to change hands is possible. I would be happy to see a win, but I'm not gonna feel broken if we lose, as the pain lessens after each loss by this point in the year, and there is obviously some silver lining in terms of draft stock.

Either way, I also agree with earlier posts that a significant amount of the roster has already reached replacement level, but I'm sure Case, Von and Chubb all have too much pride to be willing to lay down and sit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Hopefully they sit Wolfe and get Walker some reps.
    I hope they do to! Walker needs the playing time.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

I don't really know what is in Elway's mind on this game, but holy heck, those players are playing for a roster spot. It wasn't just VJ who stunk up the joint, and while I'd hold him mostly accountable, every player better show up and give it their all.
    Any player can get hurt over the off season let alone next year's camp. If they can play they should and they need to show they can still get the job done.

I think they should just play aggressive defense, go after rivers on every play
    Blitz, stunt, nascar , and play tight m2m

We will give up some plays for sure

But without CHJ we have no one to cover Allen, we have no Lindsey, no Sanders
    So chances are we will not be able to stop rivers playing woods soft zone , they will drive it down and score

When I look at this season, coaches coach what they have, and this roster was not good. QB was not good, DB's brought in from off the streets, O-line couldn't stay healthy and we went cheap on them. It all points to one person, and it's not the coaches.