Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Sutton hasn't stepped up like I thought he would after trading DT

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    That completely broke my heart when he did what he did. In a crappy season my silver lining was getting to see him play eventually. Tons of promise, just a complete moron. I was thinking we had our future at QB. Just gut wrenching.
    You and me both, I was calling for him to play every week. The one glimmer of hope we had on offense

Keenum finally takes a shot downfield hits the receiver in the hands and he drops it, just a microcosm of this season😞

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    I’m inclined to believe that he was cut prematurely. And that’s Ellis May be trying to tank the team in purpose. Drop the value, make NFL force a sell, and buy it himself
    No matter what the value of a franchise is said to be, it's actually the going rate, the Panthers sold for $2.275 billion in March, the Broncos aren't going for less than that. Ellis would need to buy at least 30% in order to be able to be controlling owner. Doubtful he has enough money to spend on the team.

Judging on the fact that Kelly hasn't even had a workout with another NFL team, it's hard to say releasing him was premature. It would also signal that maybe the rest of the NFL isn't as high on him as Broncos fans were/are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Sutton looked promising until thrust into the starting role. Hopefully it's just the rookie wall and he plays solid throughout next season.
    Looked promising until he wasn't.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Just sad to think that only a few short seasons ago, a game like this would’ve already been over with a Manning-led offense. Miss those days.

the rookies looked MUCH better under the command and leadership of our true number 1, sanders.

VJ still has 2 more years on his contract

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    No matter what the value of a franchise is said to be, it's actually the going rate, the Panthers sold for $2.275 billion in March, the Broncos aren't going for that. Ellis would need to buy at least 30% in order to be able to be controlling owner. Doubtful he has enough money to spend on the team.

Judging on the fact that Kelly hasn't even had a workout with another NFL team, it's hard to say releasing him was premature. It would also signal that maybe the rest of the NFL isn't as high on him as Broncos fans were/are.
    Or they are letting the legal process play out

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    Just sad to think that only a few short seasons ago, a game like this would’ve already been over with a Manning-led offense. Miss those days.
    We were down 28 before to the Chargers weren't we and then Manning led the comeback. Was that the Dolts?
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

KC 20-0 up. At what point does SD rest Rivers and give us a harder game?

I can't believe we've picked off Rivers twice and have no points to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    VJ still has 2 more years on his contract
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (falls into abyss)

KC showing us how pathetic oakland is. how did we lose?

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    We were down 28 before to the Chargers weren't we and then Manning led the comeback. Was that the Dolts?
    Yes. You are correct about that. Granted, Osweiler started that game. I was more or less pointing to the Manning days in general, and a game where our opposition makes offensive mistakes. Manning was great at capitalizing and making opponents pay.