Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So even though I “don’t get it” You’re saying which ever team gets after the quarterback the most will be successful.

Well didn’t I just say rivers would have to be on cue, on his A game in this game? Is that not saying the same thing you just said but however I don’t get it.
    of course he has to play better captain obvious but what i was referring to is the root of the problem, which was the opposing pass rush over the last three games in which he has struggled. rivers needs more time and to be more comfortable in the pocket, just like Brady does. the pass rush in this game is literally going to win it for whichever team generates the most pressure.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You know who really had a good game against a tough defense in Chicago? Nick Folles!!!

However we’re supposed to believe that Rivers is this great historical being playing the QB position but can’t score a single touchdown against a weaker unit in Baltimore...

Not saying hevcan’t win in New England but what I am saying is he has to be on top of his game but baph just cant seem to accept that.
    lol a weaker unit? i would say they were pretty even statistically, two of the best in the league. as far as your comparison to foles, this is where the "you don't get it" comes into play. again, rivers doesn't have a top 5 pass blocking OL and when he gets pressure up the middle where he can't step up in the pocket, he struggles.

it's no different with brady, or peyton manning. except brady has a good pass blocking OL that usually gives him the time he needs, he always seems to and that's a credit to bellychick.

rivers is going to have multiple TD passes in this game. why? because the pats don't generate pressure like those teams do. the pats secondary is good but if they give rivers time to throw, he will pick them apart, same with brady.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

rivers is going to have multiple TD passes in this game. why? because the pats don't generate pressure like those teams do. the pats secondary is good but if they give rivers time to throw, he will pick them apart, same with brady.
    You clearly don't watch many Pats games. The Pats don't put much pressure on the QB if the QB is a running QB, which they faced a lot of this year. If the QB is a threat to run, Belichick likes to play it safe and tries to keep the QB in check. On the other hand, if the QB is stationary, they will pin their ears back and attack. Hightower, Wise and Flowers are more than capable of rushing the QB. If the Chargers offensive line is weak and considering Rivers is probably the worst running QB in the league, it'll be an advantage to the NE rushers.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-10-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Lets not ignore the question that's on everyone's mind.
    How will the Patsies cheat to win this Playoff game?
    Is Belichick dumb enough to use one of his old cheats that has been successful in the past,
    or will he come up with something entirely new?
    As arrogant as he and Brady are, I wouldn't put it past him to pull an old cheat outta the bag.

What say you?

Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Is Belichick dumb enough to use one of his old cheats that has been successful in the past,
    As arrogant as he and Brady are, I wouldn't put it past him to pull an old cheat outta the bag.

What say you?

I say some people l have a lot of time on their hands but how about you just make your predictions as to who will be victorious and why or is that too much to handle while trolling?
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

What say you?
    LOL, look who's trying to make friends with the Broncos fans....why even bother bringing up NE? the broncos fans here hate you for trolling them. Maybe we can discuss Peyton's .500 playoff record instead?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 5 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in zero)

A little sensitive, aren't we. I thought you hated the Patriots.

Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

A little sensitive, aren't we. I thought you hated the Patriots.

Why, because I requested that you actually talk football opposed to throlling?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    LOL, look who's trying to make friends with the Broncos fans....why even bother bringing up NE? the broncos fans here hate you for trolling them. Maybe we can discuss Peyton's .500 playoff record instead?
    This is what I got from it
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-10-2019 at 11:06 PM.

You clearly don't watch many Pats games. The Pats don't put much pressure on the QB if the QB is a running QB, which they faced a lot of this year. If the QB is a threat to run, Belichick likes to play it safe and tries to keep the QB in check. On the other hand, if the QB is stationary, they will pin their ears back and attack. Hightower, Wise and Flowers are more than capable of rushing the QB. If the Chargers offensive line is weak and considering Rivers is probably the worst running QB in the league, it'll be an advantage to the NE rushers.
    the chargers just faced a QB that runs more than any other and sacked his ass 7 times

if you contain a running QB in the pocket, the pressure and sacks will come. the patriots faced two rookie QB's and that crap in miami twice each. the chargers have a better pass rush than the pats and if rivers is the most immobile QB in the league, brady is a close second.

Welcome Back! #85

the chargers just faced a QB that runs more than any other and sacked his ass 7 times

if you contain a running QB in the pocket, the pressure and sacks will come. the patriots faced two rookie QB's and that crap in miami twice each. the chargers have a better pass rush than the pats and if rivers is the most immobile QB in the league, brady is a close second.
    Hereís what your not considering

You faced a rookie qb under extreme pressure, a qb unable to recognize a defense, unable to grasp whatís happening

Unable to change the play

Unable to recognize where the pass rush or blitz is coming and without the ability to see that and know right where the ball should go

You donít face that this week

I would love to see the Patriots lose and I'm hoping the Chargers can do it, but I have very little confidence Rivers will suddenly step up.

Brady is likely to use Burkhead and White a ton this game to take some pressure off the edge....it's going to take another really good performance by the secondary if they want to keep it close.

Well....whatever happens.....I want to see the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. If I can't have that......I don't want to see the Chargers there. If the Chiefs should lose then I'll root for NE. When the Chiefs win.....it really doesn't matter...because they can beat them both.

Putting pressure on a 1st year QB who canít recognize defenses yet does not translate into sacking Brady 7 times...

Putting pressure on a 1st year QB who canít recognize defenses yet does not translate into sacking Brady 7 times...
    I could be wrong but I just don't think Brady is going to lose at home to Rivers. I'll believe it when I see it.