Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Are you kidding me? What does the Pats lack of pressure on running QBs have to do with the Chargers sacking a running QB 7 times? It's a scheme Belichick has decided to employ for OUR defense. YOUR defense has different personnel. We don't have a LB or other spy that is able to contain a player like Lamar Jackson while sending in extra rushers. Get it?
    haha this dude is clueless. you do realize that the chargers didn't even use a LB at all most of the game, right? if your team can't send 4 and get pressure like the bolts can, that just proves my point.

all i'm saying is the bolts get more pressure than the pats, meanwhile i'm also saying the pats have a better OL, did you miss that part? or are you not willing to accept that any part of the chargers team might be better than your precious pats team?

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Exactly, we don't have a Derwin James on our team to spy the QB.

As far as McDaniels, I would think he would use a lot of James White and Rex Burkhead to counter their pass rush.
    you can't get pressure like the chargers can with your front 4, i think we are in agreement there and that's all i was saying. as far as your backs go, i can see them being involved in the game plan a lot vs the chargers in the passing game as well. it's still going to come down to which QB has more time to throw at the end of the day, as well as which team can protect the football, those are the keys for both teams in my opinion.

speaking of derwin, he's a great open field tackler, probably the best on our team already. i like that match up vs your backs in the open field, it will an interesting match up to watch.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    haha this dude is clueless. you do realize that the chargers didn't even use a LB at all most of the game, right? if your team can't send 4 and get pressure like the bolts can, that just proves my point.

all i'm saying is the bolts get more pressure than the pats, meanwhile i'm also saying the pats have a better OL, did you miss that part? or are you not willing to accept that any part of the chargers team might be better than your precious pats team?
    Can you read? I said LB or OTHER spy. Brady has faced better d-lines before...and what does the Chargers d-line have to do with the Pats d-line? The chargers d-line will be facing a good o-line while the Pats d-line will be facing a mediocre o-line. And believe me, Gronk will stay back to help out when needed.

And i never said the Pats pass rush is superior to LA’s. I just said that we have rushers that are capable...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-12-2019 at 10:44 AM.

You guys used safety's most of the game the way I remember it. The Browns tried something similar in week 17 to contain Jackson but they didn't have any success whereas you guy's did.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    You guys used safety's most of the game the way I remember it. The Browns tried something similar in week 17 to contain Jackson but they didn't have any success whereas you guy's did.
    Its going to be an exciting game but to bad it wasn't being played tomorrow, I anxious to see which one of these guys Baph/Tommy12 has the fortitude to shpw up for their crow!
    Tommy usually disappears after a loss and then resurfaces months later to which we've yet to hold him accountable for. Baph on the other hand shows us because hes addicted but I'm curious because a loss here could really hurt!
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg

yes i know, it's funny how i have to totally spell out the actual point i'm trying to make to more than one of you who are unable to follow along in a simple debate.

read post above, i was simply making the point that the pats should have had better pressure numbers regardless of the mobile QB's they have faced.

literally the only point i was making. yes i know tom brady is a completely different animal but i stand firm that the pats pass rush isnt anywhere near what the chargers have. but then again i also recognize that the pats have a better OL as well.

it's also funny how tommyboy tried to use all the mobile QB's they have faced as a reason they don't get a lot of pressure but you can see how laughable that statement is when you consider the QB's they have faced in that division. are they not also rookies? learn to follow along instead of cherry picking posts while not understanding the context.
    So your assuming that every defense plays mobile qbs the same?

Some play contain, some a spy, some attack

And my point's only about the qbs

As I said you ainít facing a clueless rookie over his head in a playoff game this week

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

As I said you ain’t facing a clueless rookie over his head in a playoff game this week
    so you don't understand making excuses about not getting pressure because of mobile QB's (as if the pats are the only ones to face them?)

then when i mention the chargers sacked the most mobile QB 7 times you tell me the chargers are not facing a rookie mobile QB this week? i was simply making a point about getting pressure on mobile QB's specifically, it literally had nothing to do with tom brady or the pats offense.

learn to read along dude, you're telling me nothing i don't already know, just another straw mans argument because you want to feel relevant again?
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-12-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    the charger safetys play LB'er a lot already, especially derwin james. he has more snaps at LB than any other position this year.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Its going to be an exciting game but to bad it wasn't being played tomorrow, I anxious to see which one of these guys Baph/Tommy12 has the fortitude to shpw up for their crow!
    Tommy usually disappears after a loss and then resurfaces months later to which we've yet to hold him accountable for. Baph on the other hand shows us because hes addicted but I'm curious because a loss here could really hurt!
    why do i always have to tell you clowns i'll shown up when i always show up?

I'M also not talking a lot of smack about the outcome of the game because as much as i want to believe they will beat the pats, i just don't know.......

i think it's a pretty evenly matched game to be honest, the pats have tom brady and a great OL, they also have a really good secondary. the chargers have a better overall defense with a good secondary and better pass rushers, with more weapons on offense but a much more inferior pass blocking OL.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

As I said you ain’t facing a clueless rookie over his head in a playoff game this week
    Baph only knows stats....

I'M also not talking a lot of smack about the outcome of the game because as much as i want to believe they will beat the pats, i just don't know.......

now you are backtracking...

i think it's a pretty evenly matched game to be honest, the pats have tom brady and a great OL, they also have a really good secondary. the chargers have a better overall defense with a good secondary and better pass rushers, with more weapons on offense but a much more inferior pass blocking OL.
    As good as the chargers are, Brady and Belichick still tip the scales in New Englandís favor however Iím still hoping for the chargers to be victorious but Iím itís going to be a hard fought victory for them.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-12-2019 at 11:01 AM.

We should just let baph and the patsies take over this thread til after the game tomorrow. Like watching 2 of your enemies go to war.

The officiating in Foxboro is embarrassingly lopsided.

CMON MAN no smack!!!!!! That is not the Baph we all know!!!! I think the Chargers win this game to be honest. This could be the best supporting cast Rivers has had around him.
    I think the Chargers as a team are motivated to win for not only Rivers but will play with a heavy heart for Brandon Mebane.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US