Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    All while aging the patriots are on 1 of thr best 5 year stretches in nfl history. Their first 5 years 58-22 10-1 3 rings

Last 5 62-18 /10-2 on the verge of 3 in a row

Took the pats money line think they win it 27-26

Broncos hold onto being the last team to score over 30 in arrowhead back in 2015 i believe

And nick wright is gonna be sick
    Iím pretty sure the Patriots wil score more than 30, itís going to be close unless the Chiefs come out and flop!

All I know is Obi Groo and Tommy12 better show up for their crow after all the trash talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m pretty sure the Patriots wil score more than 30, it’s going to be close unless the Chiefs come out and flop!

All I know is Obi Groo and Tommy12 better show up for their crow after all the trash talking!
    More then 30? I don't know. I think that Chef defense comes to PLAY! 34-20 Chefs go to their first Super Bowl in what , almost HALF A CENTURY???!!! That's a LONG wait! I am pulling for them. Mainly don't want another Tammy Super Bowl.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    More then 30? I don't know. I think that Chef defense comes to PLAY! 34-20 Chefs go to their first Super Bowl in what , almost HALF A CENTURY???!!! That's a LONG wait! I am pulling for them. Mainly don't want another Tammy Super Bowl.
    Take away the roughing the passer and pass interference penalties and Brady scores less than 20 however the refs will bring their added assistance!

Chiefs defense is not that good, of course they played better at home this year 6 of them games where against teams with a combined winning % under 30.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Chiefs defense is not that good, of course they played better at home this year 6 of them games where against teams with a combined winning % under 30.
    Pats defense is not that good either, yes Pats defense was good at home but in the 5 road games they lost this year they gave up almost 30 pts a game.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Chiefs are the better team. They haven't been to the super bowl since 1970 and this is the first time they are hosting the AFCCG. All the pressure is on them. For NE this is nothing new. If we lose, we'll be back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Chiefs are the better team. They haven't been to the super bowl since 1970 and this is the first time they are hosting the AFCCG. All the pressure is on them. For NE this is nothing new. If we lose, we'll be back next year.
    The Pats are up against it because it is so hard to win on the road in the champ games, the stats don't lie.

They might be back next year, and that division really helps, but the window is closing with Brady another year older and Gronk probably retiring this off-season won't help.

I'm not convinced BB will stay for the rebuild either for life after Brady. There is no doubt BB is a great all time coach but people will always question whether he could win without Brady if he walks away at the same time. Just like McD struggled in Denver and St Louis, then looks great when going back to Brady

The pats are just a different animal plus Reid is the coach in Kc. I donít care what the experts think, I donít care for him. Kc loses this game because of his lack of creative response!

Thank-you for that public service announcement.

2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Ugh...............

Friggin Chef D lineman , lineup OFFSIDES???? Wow! You guys had them BEAT man! Now who know when of if you guys will EVER get there again! LOL! At least they can't feel as bad as Saints fans. Well, maybe they do.
    oh YEAH?

Great win by the Pats - 1 more to go.

BTW - did anyone notice the mass exodus when the Pats went up in the final minute of the 4th qtr? Reminded me of the their last game against Denver. Screw the Chiefs and their fans.

Could not have said it better.

The REFS help Brady out alot!

on to next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Great win by the Pats - 1 more to go.

BTW - did anyone notice the mass exodus when the Pats went up in the final minute of the 4th qtr? Reminded me of the their last game against Denver. Screw the Chiefs and their fans.
    And one of their fans was shining a laser on Brady during the game...

https://www.wcvb.com/article/laser-a...hiefs/25983371