Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    All while aging the patriots are on 1 of thr best 5 year stretches in nfl history. Their first 5 years 58-22 10-1 3 rings

Last 5 62-18 /10-2 on the verge of 3 in a row

Took the pats money line think they win it 27-26

Broncos hold onto being the last team to score over 30 in arrowhead back in 2015 i believe

And nick wright is gonna be sick
    Iím pretty sure the Patriots wil score more than 30, itís going to be close unless the Chiefs come out and flop!

All I know is Obi Groo and Tommy12 better show up for their crow after all the trash talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’m pretty sure the Patriots wil score more than 30, it’s going to be close unless the Chiefs come out and flop!

All I know is Obi Groo and Tommy12 better show up for their crow after all the trash talking!
    More then 30? I don't know. I think that Chef defense comes to PLAY! 34-20 Chefs go to their first Super Bowl in what , almost HALF A CENTURY???!!! That's a LONG wait! I am pulling for them. Mainly don't want another Tammy Super Bowl.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    More then 30? I don't know. I think that Chef defense comes to PLAY! 34-20 Chefs go to their first Super Bowl in what , almost HALF A CENTURY???!!! That's a LONG wait! I am pulling for them. Mainly don't want another Tammy Super Bowl.
    Take away the roughing the passer and pass interference penalties and Brady scores less than 20 however the refs will bring their added assistance!