Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Chicago may not even get past the eagles, which was stupid for the Bears to let them into the post season. Foles is a streaky QB and he's on one of his hot streaks. Matt Nagy should have sat his players the entire second half of yesterday's game against Minnesota instead of going all out and letting the Eagles into the postseason.
    Foles wont do it this year.... That Chicago Defense is NASTY!! I've watched most their games this year and I see a D like Denvers, Baltimore's, etc... that won those SB's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Foles wont do it this year.... That Chicago Defense is NASTY!! I've watched most their games this year and I see a D like Denvers, Baltimore's, etc... that won those SB's.
    They are good. Not sure how the Pats went into Chicago and beat them...

I have a feeling Indy gets through Houston, loses in NE, then KC goes to the SB from the AFC. If not KC, it will be Baltimore.
    NFC: I think it will come down to LA or Saints.
    My pick is NO winning the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    I have a feeling Indy gets through Houston, loses in NE, then KC goes to the SB from the AFC. If not KC, it will be Baltimore.
    NFC: I think it will come down to LA or Saints.
    My pick is NO winning the SB.
    Impossible. If Indy beats Houston, they play KC, not NE.

Impossible. If Indy beats Houston, they play KC, not NE.
    Baltimore most likely beats LA and then itís off to the cheatriots! You should be more concerned with that than correcting broncos1963.

Yes yes I know Denver has no coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Baltimore most likely beats LA and then itís off to the cheatriots! You should be more concerned with that than correcting broncos1963.

Yes yes I know Denver has no coach!
    If Houston wins, NE plays them.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the last time a thread like this was made most of you said the chargers wouldn't make the playoffs so this is another good omen.

i think the chargers can beat any team in the playoffs on the road. the question is, will their offense get it together?

plus the chargers are the only team to get a second shot at the LJ lead ravens. that one dimensional offense will get exposed at some point.
    bap......Chargers, Bears.

Chicago may not even get past the eagles, which was stupid for the Bears to let them into the post season. Foles is a streaky QB and he's on one of his hot streaks. Matt Nagy should have sat his players the entire second half of yesterday's game against Minnesota instead of going all out and letting the Eagles into the postseason.
    Why should any NFL team play that scared. The team you root for never has. The only way you can win it all is to play the team in front of you with the intent to do whatever it takes to win that game.

The Bears O and even scarier the D are peaking right now as we go into the playoffs. Could the Eagles upset the Bears in Chicago.....sure it's the playoffs and anything can happen, but the Bears are one of the hottest teams in the league, winning 9 of the last 10 so they will be a tough out at home. Time to tell St. Nick that Christmas is over and have a Happy New Year back in Philly.

Lots of fans from playoff teams in the smack section (sorry Donco fans ), so we may as well have a discussion thread.

1. KC
    2. NE
    3. Houston
    4. Baltimore
    5. LAC
    6. Indianapolis

The wild card matchups are of course LAC at Baltimore and Indianapolis at Houston. I think the Ravens and Texans win, setting up for AFC divisional round:

Houston at NE

Baltimore at KC

Honestly, I wanted the 1 seed but I think I'd rather face Houston than Baltimore, who'll be tough to handle. Predictions?

Even though they don't deserve to get a bye, because of their pathetic division, the patsies are going nowhere. This is the beginning of the "the slide".

And don't bother critiquing The Broncos. We are realistic fans here, and hash out our concerns readily. We get it. We go with it. We will win another SB sooner than later.

Oh yah....plus we own you.

FTR....I hope The Saints win. I like KC but they need some D. The Chargers looked great but Rivers needs to get his game going again.

All in all, I would not bet against a dark horse SB....on both sides. Whoever gets hot.
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-01-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Hunter Henry is good, but he hasnít played football all year. Itís tough to come back from an acl tear right away. Also, Gordon is banged up...
    true about hunter henry, he will be on a pitch count i'm sure but when he's out there he brings a new dynamic. gordon is fine and isn't anymore banged up than most RB's at this time of year.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Even though they don't deserve to get a bye, because of their pathetic division, the patsies are going nowhere. This is the beginning of the "the slide".

The Pats are 4-0 against playoff teams and 8-0 at home. Who else deserves the second bye in the AFC?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

If Houston wins, NE plays them.
    Ya but Bill OíBriens offense is repulsive and thatís why theyíll lose to Indy.

The Pats are 4-0 against playoff teams and 8-0 at home. Who else deserves the second bye in the AFC?
    Probably the team with the better record, LA but since the NFL is ran by goodell they put division leads before records.

Itís always set up fir the Pansy asses

I would like to see Phillip Rivers win the Lombardi this year.

Watching Rivers play against the Broncos last week reminded me that Rivers is indeed one of the few older-marquee NFL players who like Dan Marino may fade into football history if he does not win at least one title.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Why should any NFL team play that scared. The team you root for never has. The only way you can win it all is to play the team in front of you with the intent to do whatever it takes to win that game.

The Bears O and even scarier the D are peaking right now as we go into the playoffs. Could the Eagles upset the Bears in Chicago.....sure it's the playoffs and anything can happen, but the Bears are one of the hottest teams in the league, winning 9 of the last 10 so they will be a tough out at home. Time to tell St. Nick that Christmas is over and have a Happy New Year back in Philly.
    So let me get this straight - you have the opportunity to pick your opponent and you choose the harder team? That's just stupid.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)