Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 560
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Personally, I think the Chargers beat the Ravens this time around. I can’t see a 21 year old Lamar Jackson pulling this off. And then if Houston wins their game you get your rematch with KC and then hopefully you guys get a trip to Gillette.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Why, is there a Disneyworld there?
    They are going to go to Gillette to watch the Chiefs/Pats game on the big screen.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,775
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So based on your argument, the Pats deserved the 1 seed in 2016 and 2017? They had the best record in the AFC after all...despite playing in an easy division. You ready to concede that?
    What is this, an interrogation??? They tied with The Steelers in '17, and there are a lot of factors to consider, whether they deserved it both seasons. The main point of this discussion is about 2018. Stay current. Otherwise I'll post our win/loss record against you, especially the one that includes the playoffs! And lets not forget that Tommy boy is no good in Mile High....

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    What is this, an interrogation??? They tied with The Steelers in '17, and there are a lot of factors to consider, whether they deserved it both seasons. The main point of this discussion is about 2018. Stay current. Otherwise I'll post our win/loss record against you, especially the one that includes the playoffs! And lets not forget that Tommy boy is no good in Mile High....
    Quite frankly....it's a pointless and boring argument. We all know the Pats have been good....for one reason or another.....and I'll leave that there. It's all coming to an end so....yeah....go live in the past I guess.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    What is this, an interrogation??? They tied with The Steelers in '17, and there are a lot of factors to consider, whether they deserved it both seasons. The main point of this discussion is about 2018. Stay current. Otherwise I'll post our win/loss record against you, especially the one that includes the playoffs! And lets not forget that Tommy boy is no good in Mile High....
    No interrogation, just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning. Last year and in 2016, when the Pats had the best AFC record, I was told they were in an easy division and did not deserve the 1 seed. Now, when it suits your anti-pats sentiment, the team with the better record deserves the bye.

    My suggestion to you is to enjoy your top 10 pick. You see we havenít had a top pick since 2008 (and was acquired by trade). Your team seems to get top picks more regularly...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-02-2019 at 01:10 PM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    345
    There has never been a better chance for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl than right now. There....I said it.....and it's true.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,775
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No interrogation, just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning. Last year and in 2016, when the Pats had the best AFC record, I was told they were in an easy division and did not deserve the 1 seed. Now, when it suits your anti-pats sentiment, the team with the better record deserves the bye.

    My suggestion to you is to enjoy your top 10 pick. You see we haven’t had a top pick since 2008 (and was acquired by trade). Your team seems to get top picks more regularly...
    Dude....I really could care less than to waste time talking about a team I do not like. I only do it because you keep coming here looking for some form of validation, while taking pot shots at our team. The ride is nearly over for you folks, and I just hope you are better fans than the ones who did not enjoy the patsies when they were not very good....which was a long road. We may not love what has happened here for the last 2 seasons but we will be rewarded for staying close. We've gone thru these poorer teams before, and another SB will come sooner than later.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,418
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So based on your argument, the Pats deserved the 1 seed in 2016 and 2017? After all, they had the best record in the AFC those years...despite playing in an easy division. You ready to concede that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So based on your argument, the Pats deserved the 1 seed in 2016 and 2017? After all, they had the best record in the AFC those years...despite playing in an easy division. You ready to concede that?
    Look who just joined the party! Yes they are in an easy division but nonetheless they had the better record those years which should count over everything else...

    However they should have the better record every year playing against the likes of Geno Smith, JP Lossman, Josh McCown, Ej Manuel etc.

    Yes I am discrediting your team and whatís worse is they had to cheat to win against those lowest of low NFL QBs!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,418
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Quite frankly....it's a pointless and boring argument. We all know the Pats have been good....for one reason or another.....and I'll leave that there. It's all coming to an end so....yeah....go live in the past I guess.
    Says the guy sitting at the number one seed! Hahaha

    You said earlier that no one has figured out Mahomes but I beg to differ. There is a certain area of the field that heíd rather not have to throw to and you can see it in his motion. Iím not going to say tell you because Iím sure you may have noticed as well as has other NFL teams.

    Not saying itís a flaw or even a weak spot but itís an area where he is not as comfy as other areas. Heís still good enough to fight through when the bullets so thatís a good thing but as his career advances we are going to see more and areas that arenít as strong as others.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Says the guy sitting at the number one seed! Hahaha

    You said earlier that no one has figured out Mahomes but I beg to differ. There is a certain area of the field that he’d rather not have to throw to and you can see it in his motion. I’m not going to say tell you because I’m sure you may have noticed as well as has other NFL teams.

    Not saying it’s a flaw or even a weak spot but it’s an area where he is not as comfy as other areas. He’s still good enough to fight through when the bullets so that’s a good thing but as his career advances we are going to see more and areas that aren’t as strong as others.
    So noticing that there may be an area that he is not as comfortable throwing to though he has been able to overcome that successfully is figuring him out? I would say keeping him from scoring so many points would be figuring him out....and nobody has.

    (If teams have figured him out and they still can't stop him....all the better)
    Last edited by obi-groo; 01-02-2019 at 02:24 PM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Look who just joined the party! Yes they are in an easy division but nonetheless they had the better record those years which should count over everything else...

    However they should have the better record every year playing against the likes of Geno Smith, JP Lossman, Josh McCown, Ej Manuel etc.

    Yes I am discrediting your team and whatís worse is they had to cheat to win against those lowest of low NFL QBs!
    Der...I never said the Pats were in a difficult division.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Dude....I really could care less than to waste time talking about a team I do not like. I only do it because you keep coming here looking for some form of validation, while taking pot shots at our team.
    Then this thread is not for you, as there are 3 teams you donít like in the AFC playoffs. Really, the thread was meant for the Chiefs, Pats and Chargers fans in the smack forum. And I wanted to have an honest discussion about the playoffs and you and your buddy Sam Z take shots at the Pats for no reason.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Baltimore most likely beats LA and then itís off to the cheatriots! You should be more concerned with that than correcting broncos1963.

    Yes yes I know Denver has no coach!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Even though they don't deserve to get a bye, because of their pathetic division, the patsies are going nowhere. This is the beginning of the "the slide".

    And don't bother critiquing The Broncos. We are realistic fans here, and hash out our concerns readily. We get it. We go with it. We will win another SB sooner than later.

    Oh yah....plus we own you.

    FTR....I hope The Saints win. I like KC but they need some D. The Chargers looked great but Rivers needs to get his game going again.

    All in all, I would not bet against a dark horse SB....on both sides. Whoever gets hot.
    FYI, you guys were the ones who derailed this thread. It was a good discussion until you showed up.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    30,775
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    FYI, you guys were the ones who derailed this thread. It was a good discussion until you showed up.
    Oh I must be mistaken, I thought it was the Smack forum.....

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Then this thread is not for you, as there are 3 teams you don’t like in the AFC playoffs. Really, the thread was meant for the Chiefs, Pats and Chargers fans in the smack forum. And I wanted to have an honest discussion about the playoffs and you and your buddy Sam Z take shots at the Pats for no reason.
    It's called smack for a reason.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Oh I must be mistaken, I thought it was the Smack forum.....
    Broncos suck!

    (your only hope is to get rid of Elway)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •