Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Giving VJ a second season to improve was the right thing to do. He came in to a messy QB situation and was in over his head. The front office gave him a new QB and tried to give him the best chance for success. I feel like we win two more games and he stays another year. Would have been interesting to see a third year.

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Giving VJ a second season to improve was the right thing to do. He came in to a messy QB situation and was in over his head. The front office gave him a new QB and tried to give him the best chance for success. I feel like we win two more games and he stays another year. Would have been interesting to see a third year.
    I don't want an "interesting" year. I want a winning year. The guy never had any business being a head coach.

I'm happy but just not "hurray!" happy, needed to be done.

Finally. He did not motivate like a head coach should. Bring back Kubs! (And get a real QB!)
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by JrtheFreak View Post
    Finally. He did not motivate like a head coach should. Bring back Kubs! (And get a real QB!)
    Why are people trying to murder Kubiak?

What did he ever do to you people?

🤔

Thereís a reason he stepped away from being a head coach.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

The same people who hired Vance Joseph and little josh mcdaniels are in charge of hiring a new Head Coach. So, excuse me if I'm not jumping up and down with glee. And I can't help but wonder how many coaches are going to turn us down before we find someone to be an HC with the Broncos current Ownership issues.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    The same people who hired Vance Joseph and little josh mcdaniels are in charge of hiring a new Head Coach. So, excuse me if I'm not jumping up and down with glee. And I can't help but wonder how many coaches are going to turn us down before we find someone to be an HC with the Broncos current Ownership issues.
    Elway didnít hire McNuggets. Elway was hired because of McNuggets.

That being said, Iím not overly enthused with Elway being the one to hire the next coach or choose the next quarterback.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Like mentioned the current group of people did not hire McD (maybe some of the people in the room were here like Ellis who can not seem to keep his nose out of the football ops).

I am not happy with the individual coaches we have had since Elway got here outside Wade and Kubiak but a team does not win that many Div titles or go to two Super Bowls in that time frame unless there are some good coaches on the team.

Thankfully. Seems like a nice guy, but change is desperately needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Like mentioned the current group of people did not hire McD (maybe some of the people in the room were here like Ellis who can not seem to keep his nose out of the football ops).

I am not happy with the individual coaches we have had since Elway got here outside Wade and Kubiak but a team does not win that many Div titles or go to two Super Bowls in that time frame unless there are some good coaches on the team.
    So, just as I Posted, the same people who hired VJ (John Elway, and Joe Ellis), and little Josh McDaniels (Joe Ellis), are in charge of hiring a new HC.

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Elway didnít hire McNuggets. Elway was hired because of McNuggets.

That being said, Iím not overly enthused with Elway being the one to hire the next coach or choose the next quarterback.
    Elway isn't going anywhere this year, so not a lot of point in complaining about it at this point. I think he knows he has to get it right this time, no more buddy hires, find a good coach/QB. If he screws it up again his seat will be hot.

I'm not overly enthused either. It was a necessary move in order to inject life into this organization. But there's going to need to be a change in the personnel selection process from Elway. I don't think another losing season is a realistic option.

So, just as I Posted, the same people who hired VJ (John Elway, and Joe Ellis), and little Josh McDaniels (Joe Ellis), are in charge of hiring a new HC.

Right?
    Luckily Ellis just released a message (posted in another thread) that he is supporting whoever Elway wants.

I read that VJ still has two years of his contract with $6 million, so will the Broncos still be paying him that!?!?
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I read that VJ still has two years of his contract with $6 million, so will the Broncos still be paying him that!?!?
    Yep. That's the nature of contracts, is that they aren't structured like a player contract