Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Per Schefter

IMO, we need an offensive minded coach with a strong DC, not a defensive minded coach. Though this could be an interview just to fulfill the Rooney Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
    Will what has gone down today which scenario would everyone be for:

HC: John Harbaugh
    OC: Adam Gase
    DC: Bowles or Chuck Pagano
    HC: Gase
    OC: Zac Taylor
    DC: Bowles or Wilks
    HC: Shannahan
    OC: Kubiak
    DC: Bowles or Chuck Pagano
    HC: LeFleur
    OC: Zack Taylor
    DC: Kris Richard
    #1 is a dream scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Itís been pointed out that apparently Elway isnít the problem.

Gase seemingly has an issue with someone else in the organization.

I think he can look past the issue if heís going to be dealing mostly with Elway.

Leave Tannehill on curb.
    I wonder how they feel about Gase. He failed in Miami, but you have to give him some credit, as he tried to change the culture of a team that has been losing consistently over the last 2 decades.

He probably needs more time as an OC, but maybe he's learned some from Miami.

Quite a few Dolphins players asked to have Gase removed. One said, "if Gase stays, then trade me". Doesn't sound like a guy I want to lead my team.

Mike Munchak and Flores aren't the best names to throw out there this early. I want nothing to do with Patriot coordinators but we can pick his brain and satisfy the Rooney rule then so be it. Munchak is uninspiring but knows offensive lines and his team played hard for him the last time he coached so he's got that over VJ

I would take #3

I think Elway already knows who he wants, he is just interviewing guys to make it seem he is doing his research

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbenns View Post
    Quite a few Dolphins players asked to have Gase removed. One said, "if Gase stays, then trade me". Doesn't sound like a guy I want to lead my team.
    Well he might be the guy the Broncos need considering they just fired a guy the players love but wouldn’t play hard for. The failure isn’t all on VJ.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Per Schefter

IMO, we need an offensive minded coach with a strong DC, not a defensive minded coach. Though this could be an interview just to fulfill the Rooney Rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBronco View Post
    This is to satisfy the Rooney rule. Green Bay has also requested to interview him.

Has there ever been a Belicheat coach who has succeeded in the NFL outside of NE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    So far three teams have requested the chance to interview him. So he's lot higher thought of than we may think. I don't look at it as anything but proof that the Broncos will talk to a lot of different coaches to find a better fit. In 2017 they only interviewed 3 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    To satisfy the Rooney Rule we should have brought in Todd Bowles or Steve Wilkes. Then keep one of them in mind for DC.
    Am I the only one not seeing an actual name you all are referring to as a Rooney rule interview?

VJ not keeping Wade Phillips, told me all I needed to know about VJ. He was the wrong hire from the get go. Gase, IMO would be another abysmal hire.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbenns View Post
    Well the Broncos players all said they loved VJ and were crying in the locker room after the game. Maybe a coach everybody hates is exactly what we need.

Per Schefter

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBronco View Post
    This is to satisfy the Rooney rule. Green Bay has also requested to interview him.

Has there ever been a Belicheat coach who has succeeded in the NFL outside of NE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    So far three teams have requested the chance to interview him. So he's lot higher thought of than we may think. I don't look at it as anything but proof that the Broncos will talk to a lot of different coaches to find a better fit. In 2017 they only interviewed 3 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Am I the only one not seeing an actual name you all are referring to as a Rooney rule interview?
    Nevermind I see it got answered later.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    What I would love to see is;
    Swap 1st round picks with Baltimore to acquire John Harbaugh. Hire Adam Gase as OC, and the Pagano brothers to run the defense.
    We need a qb this is how you end up not getting a qb. We need a top 10 pick to be able to go up and get our qb and we need to get who ever our coaches deem is the best qb

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Zac Taylor should get an interview for least OC job

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I don't think they're interviewing him to satisfy that rule. I think they're interviewing him because he's a highly thought of coach. I don't think he'll get the job, but I think he'll have a chance to win them over.