Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    @MikeKlis
    Elway-led HC search committee returns around midnight from Zac Taylor interview in California. Taylor known for high football IQ, confidence and character. Talking to NFL people, the question isn't whether Taylor will be a head coach, but when. #9sports

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1081190939618463745

@MikeKlis
    I do feel like this search is way more wide open than Broncos previous head coach searches. This 5-candidate group has a little bit of everything that Elway likes.
    1. Experience
    2. Being around high performing team standards
    3. New offensive concepts

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1081192061611593729

@MikeKlis
    Mike Munchak visiting Broncos today. #9sports

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1081191047575744512

Klis said on Orange and Blue 760 the other day that he thinks Munchak is the leader right now. It wasnt based on anything just his guess, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Klis said on Orange and Blue 760 the other day that he thinks Munchak is the leader right now. It wasn’t based on anything just his guess, but still.
    If they hire Munchak, at least they might focus on getting the Oline on track.

Hire Zac Taylor before someone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    If they hire Munchak, at least they might focus on getting the Oline on track.
    I dont get the Munchak interest. He was 22-26 in three years with the Titans. Nothing awe inspiring with that to see he could be "The Guy". I'd rather see Pagano since he did have some success until the Colts GM destroyed the roster and couldn't draft. I get the impression that Munchak's ceiling is at coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Well, that upgraded defense better be able to hold most opponents under 20 points. That's about all the offense is good for.
    The current defense isn't far off from that... 21.8 per game...

Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    I dont get the Munchak interest. He was 22-26 in three years with the Titans. Nothing awe inspiring with that to see he could be "The Guy". I'd rather see Pagano since he did have some success until the Colts GM destroyed the roster and couldn't draft. I get the impression that Munchak's ceiling is at coordinator.
    Who was his QB again?

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Elway's needs to get on the phone with Marvin Lewis ASAP. What we need for stability for the team.
    If they want stability, then why not bring John Fox back.....
    What they need is a coach who will take them back to championship calibre, not just stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakka27 View Post
    Who was his QB again?
    If you mean Indy, a pretty good one. In that same thinking, can any of the 5 candidates be successful with our QB situation.

I wonder if they could get Taylor as HC with Kubiak as an assistant HC to help him along, then Munchak as OC but mainly for the o-line (since they would already have Kubiak and Taylor)

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    I wonder if they could get Taylor as HC with Kubiak as an assistant HC to help him along, then Munchak as OC but mainly for the o-line (since they would already have Kubiak and Taylor)
    I don't know about Munchak, but Kubiak as Asst HC or some sort of advisory role is probably the plan if Taylor is chosen.

Was there any news as too how the Taylor interview went? Just curious, since a report about how Pagano was really good came out.

Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    If you mean Indy, a pretty good one. In that same thinking, can any of the 5 candidates be successful with our QB situation.
    He wasnt in Indy, he was with titans his QBs were:

35+ year old Matt Hasselback and Jake Locker..... considering the talent on those teams I dont think Munchak did a horrible job.

Also a coach with an O line focus would not be bad at all.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Who Ever The Hire Is I Will Support Him 100% Unless it is someone who is not Qualified like another VJ then it will have to be Show Me that You can do this Job !