Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1236
    The new coach might have to tank for Trevor. That dude is killing Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    The new coach might have to tank for Trevor. That dude is killing Alabama.
    Another QB named Trevor might scare some....LOL

Sign we up!!! Kid could play on Sundays now!!!! If this guy ends up in LA Vegas or NE Iím going to lose it!!!

Can we not get Swinny as our HC? What an incredible job he has done in a Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Sign we up!!! Kid could play on Sundays now!!!! If this guy ends up in LA Vegas or NE Iím going to lose it!!!
    He reminds me of Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Was expecting him to say he was planning on partaking in some fine bud after the game...lol

He actually is a pretty amazing QB for a true freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    He reminds me of Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Was expecting him to say he was planning on partaking in some fine bud after the game...lol

He actually is a pretty amazing QB for a true freshman.
    He is compared to Manning but with a better arm and more athletic. That’s scary good

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    I think he could be very helpful in a consultant or advisor type role, especially if they do go with a younger OC
    Why would Shanahan be a consultant/advisor for anyone other than baby Shanny?

I doubt he works for another team unless itís as the head coach. Maybe he would be an offensive coordinator, if he simply has the itch to be a coach again.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Mike Klis on iHeart radio: We Could be 24 Hours Away From Knowing Next HC

Klis says the leader so far for the gig is Mike Munchack and he isnít sure why Vic Fangio is getting so much run. The Broncos will likely know their guy in the next 24 hours says Mike.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2019-...owing-next-hc/

Elway going to let another team get Taylor and regret it for years.

It's looking like Munchak but i hope it's Fangio.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbenns View Post
    Elway going to let another team get Taylor and regret it for years.
    What about a 5 game OC and a year of QB coaching makes you think that he is in any way ready to be the HC of an NFL franchise? Cause he was number 4 in a 4 man offensive brain trust?

I dont see any other teams hiring him as their HC, so whats this other team?

I'm honestly looking for someone to have facts that support why he's ready to be an HC

Quote Originally Posted by teetdogs View Post
    What about a 5 game OC and a year of QB coaching makes you think that he is in any way ready to be the HC of an NFL franchise? Cause he was number 4 in a 4 man offensive brain trust?

I dont see any other teams hiring him as their HC, so whats this other team?

I'm honestly looking for someone to have facts that support why he's ready to be an HC
    He's interviewed with several other teams. The fact is, those teams think he's ready and McVay thinks he's ready. That's good enough for me. And personally, I'm not the kind of guy that gets excited for 5 years of 8-8. You obviously are so more power to you. I would rather go with the young up and comer, who can worst case bomb us into two 4-12 seasons getting us in position to rebuild in the draft, or best case, can implement his offense over several years, hit his ceiling, and we can begin a stretch of 11+ win seasons.

The fans that are so content to settle with mediocrity are mind blowing. This is how far we've fallen? This is how scared everyone is? Sad. Clearly Elway is just as scared, judging by the "favorites" in the HC search.

I'm usually very capable of putting a positive spin on whatever the team does, but this one is hard. Hard to get excited about 4 or 5 years of 7 to 9 wins. I could actually get excited about two seasons of 4 wins, because we know we'll be getting studs. Trever Lawrence anyone?

Elways refusal to rebuild and accept the painful youth movement is sickening. It's going to have to happen, we hire one of these guys we just delay it with a few years of 8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    He's interviewed with several other teams. The fact is, those teams think he's ready and McVay thinks he's ready. That's good enough for me. And personally, I'm not the kind of guy that gets excited for 5 years of 8-8. You obviously are so more power to you. I would rather go with the young up and comer, who can worst case bomb us into two 4-12 seasons getting us in position to rebuild in the draft, or best case, can implement his offense over several years, hit his ceiling, and we can begin a stretch of 11+ win seasons.

The fans that are so content to settle with mediocrity are mind blowing. This is how far we've fallen? This is how scared everyone is? Sad. Clearly Elway is just as scared, judging by the "favorites" in the HC search.

I'm usually very capable of putting a positive spin on whatever the team does, but this one is hard. Hard to get excited about 4 or 5 years of 7 to 9 wins. I could actually get excited about two seasons of 4 wins, because we know we'll be getting studs. Trever Lawrence anyone?

Elways refusal to rebuild and accept the painful youth movement is sickening. It's going to have to happen, we hire one of these guys we just delay it with a few years of 8-8
    The problem I have is if you once again take someone who has Zero Experience and you had him the keys to the Ferrari well you will just get what has happened the last Two times Denver has tired to hire someone who could not lead themselves out of a paper bag. More than likely this Taylor Kid will be another Josh McDaniel or Vane Joseph and as a Fan I sick of seeing this team being the laughing stock of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    The problem I have is if you once again take someone who has Zero Experience and you had him the keys to the Ferrari well you will just get what has happened the last Two times Denver has tired to hire someone who could not lead themselves out of a paper bag. More than likely this Taylor Kid will be another Josh McDaniel or Vane Joseph and as a Fan I sick of seeing this team being the laughing stock of the NFL.
    You think this organization is a Ferrari right now? If we're going to say experience is the only thing, how does any new coach become a new coach? You have to give a guy a first job in order for him to have experience. And yes, there are guys who can/do have enough knowledge to take over a team who has not done it before. Just going after re-treads with experience and obviously no winning under their belt (hence why their unemployed) leaves you spinning in circles. I don't care either way at this point who they bring in, it seems like a convoluted mess with is Kubiak the OC or a consultant and is that the deciding factor. But I wouldn't mind a young guy who looks promising.

At least Zac Taylor already seems to have more acceptance among the fanbase than Vance Joseph in 2017, maybe the fans are 50-50 on him. The fans already seemed to know what would happen with Joseph leading the team.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607