Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Benjamin Allbright has been saying for a few weeks now that the Broncos ideal staff is Harbaugh with Kubiak at OC and Pagano at DC.
    Allbright lives up to his name!
    AMPIPE

I have no idea why the Ravens would let Harbaugh go. The pain of going through a coaching search and possibly suffering for years looking for a good coach? For a draft pick? Makes no sense. They just made the playoffs with Harbaugh. The only way I see it happening is if Harbaugh wants out for whatever reason and already told the Ravens he won't re-sign with them.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I have no idea why the Ravens would let Harbaugh go. The pain of going through a coaching search and possibly suffering for years looking for a good coach? For a draft pick? Makes no sense. They just made the playoffs with Harbaugh. The only way I see it happening is if Harbaugh wants out for whatever reason and already told the Ravens he won't re-sign with them.
    Yea unless something is going on behind the scenes I am not sure what all the talk is about

Like the idea of him as HC I just do not see Balt letting him go.

Elway's needs to get on the phone with Marvin Lewis ASAP. What we need for stability for the team.

I'll be honest with you, neither do I but you have multiple reports out there saying he could be available.

They have a very good coach in John Harbaugh and would be idiots to let him go. What has he ever had to work with compared to all the big teams with great QBs? Yet, he's had some pretty damn good teams. Pound for pound, he's one of the best in the league, imo.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Elway's needs to get on the phone with Marvin Lewis ASAP. What we need for stability for the team.

Stop trolling.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Hey, even better, John Fox is still unemployed

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Benjamin Allbright has been saying for a few weeks now that the Broncos ideal staff is Harbaugh with Kubiak at OC and Pagano at DC.
    Omg, I would be in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My list of coaches I'd like to see in no order

Harbaugh (either)
    David Shaw
    Dave Toub
    Eric Bieniemy
    Lincoln Riley
    Matt LaFleur
    Jim Bob Cooter (with a trade for Matt Stafford)
    Jim Bob and Stafford, oh good Lord no.

I think the Ravens fractured the relationship earlier this year when the owner openly talked about how he really considered firing Harbaugh last year and that if they didn't make the playoffs this year he would be fired.Those are things that you don't need to say in public. And the way they clumsily handled the press release that they were keeping him probably didn't play well either. He's told them that he's not signing another extension.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Elway just said Gase and Shanahan are NOT candidates.
    wheres the sauce on this?

If Shanahan can net Cousins and we could dump Keenum to the Vikings you hire Mike tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    If Shanahan can net Cousins and we could dump Keenum to the Vikings you hire Mike tomorrow
    Did you not see Cousins against the Bears?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
    Did you not see Cousins against the Bears?
    Bears defense is one of the best. Ill still take my chances......

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Well the Broncos players all said they loved VJ and were crying in the locker room after the game. Maybe a coach everybody hates is exactly what we need.
    If that was the case, then they should have played more inspired football rather than rolling over to the Chargers yesterday........