Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I think Munchak is the most qualified candidate and the best fit for us, too. We're not going to develop a qb with the revolving door - flag machine of a line we've had the past few seasons.
    I agree

People probably getting tired of my posting this but we would waste Tom Brady or Joe Montana in their prime with the horrible Team Pass Protection we been fielding for years. Last year a mobile QB made us look ok in sacks allowed but with drop back passers the previous years we were top 5 and top 10 in sacks allowed.

I think Munchak is the most qualified candidate and the best fit for us, too. We're not going to develop a qb with the revolving door - flag machine of a line we've had the past few seasons.
    Agreed. I am also a fan of head coaches who hand the offense and defense over to their coordinators and let them coach, Munchak would do that here. The biggest question with hiring Munchak would be who would he hire to run the offense and defense ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Agreed. I am also a fan of head coaches who hand the offense and defense over to their coordinators and let them coach, Munchak would do that here. The biggest question with hiring Munchak would be who would he hire to run the offense and defense ?
    The biggets question I have is will Elway let the next coach hire his coordinators? He didn't let Vance and we all saw how that worked out.

The biggets question I have is will Elway let the next coach hire his coordinators? He didn't let Vance and we all saw how that worked out.
    Also agreed. I am really hoping he doesn't force Kubiak onto the next head coach regardless of who it is, but I feel like that is the plan. Based on Munchaks history though, he isnt a pushover, so maybe if Elway is forcing Kubiak on these candidates, he will turn down the job.

Greg Williams has my vote! Even though he's not in the running lol.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

itís going to be Pagano at HC and Zac Taylor( Clint Kubiak childhood friend) at OC. Clint kubiak will be the QB coach. Kubiak is going to have a lot of say on this offense which is not good if you want the new offensive rpo system. Kubiak is also known for not starting young/ rookie QBs. I also think in about 3/4 years Kubiak will be our GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    itís going to be Pagano at HC and Zac Taylor( Clint Kubiak childhood friend) at OC. Clint kubiak will be the QB coach. Kubiak is going to have a lot of say on this offense which is not good if you want the new offensive rpo system. Kubiak is also known for not starting young/ rookie QBs. I also think in about 3/4 years Kubiak will be our GM.
    If Taylor would take the OC job, which I doubt, he would be gone after 1 year and be a HC somewhere in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    If Taylor would take the OC job, which I doubt, he would be gone after 1 year and be a HC somewhere in 2020.
    Could be right, maybe. That might be what Kubiak wants to get his son, Klint, in the door as OC. Iím looking at the revolving power remaining with Kubiak family

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Is that not what Vance did?

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Right. I don't see any way Taylor leaves for an OC spot when McVay has already said this week that Taylor earned a promotion inside their organization. With no titled OC currently, that is likely his job unless he is a HC somewhere else. Then he can ride Gurley and Goff to another playoff run as OC and interview with a new crop of teams for HC next year.

Zero chance he is anywhere but LA as an offensive coordinator in 2019.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Is that not what Vance did?
    I think that is what Vance Joseph did, but Iím not sure he had free reign to hire the coordinators he wanted.

I think he took a bigger role in the defense than he had at first.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Right. I don't see any way Taylor leaves for an OC spot when McVay has already said this week that Taylor earned a promotion inside their organization. With no titled OC currently, that is likely his job unless he is a HC somewhere else. Then he can ride Gurley and Goff to another playoff run as OC and interview with a new crop of teams for HC next year.

Zero chance he is anywhere but LA as an offensive coordinator in 2019.
    Except that promotion comes only in title, McVay isn't giving up play calling and does game plans, and has 2 other game coordinators as well. I'm really not sure why Taylor has so much hype? There's not a lot to say he does anything more than coaching QBs in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Except that promotion comes only in title, McVay isn't giving up play calling and does game plans, and has 2 other game coordinators as well. I'm really not sure why Taylor has so much hype? There's not a lot to say he does anything more than coaching QBs in LA.
    Everyone is looking for the next offensive whiz. You look at some of the new hires this year in the playoffs: Nagy, Reich and some 2nd year guys like Pederson and McVay.

You see teams interviewing offensive minds like Taylor, Bieniemy, Carmichael, McDaniels, Jackson and Gase. Itís an air show league now.

I donít see other teams knocking on Pagano, Munchak and Fangioís door? Everyone is looking for the new toy not a retread.

Broncos completed Flores interview, that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Everyone is looking for the next offensive whiz. You look at some of the new hires this year in the playoffs: Nagy, Reich and some 2nd year guys like Pederson and McVay.

You see teams interviewing offensive minds like Taylor, Bieniemy, Carmichael, McDaniels, Jackson and Gase. It’s an air show league now.

I don’t see other teams knocking on Pagano, Munchak and Fangio’s door? Everyone is looking for the new toy not a retread.
    Denver interviewed Taylor, and how much say does he have in the Rams offense or is it all McVay? Bienemey i wonder if he has much say in the Chiefs offense. Carmichael the same since Payton calls the plays. Hue Jackson is a terrible coach. McDaniels isnt happening based on what happened last time, and Gase/Elway hate each other.

There isnt alot of great HC's out there now, it's a tough sled.