Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
    Did you not see Cousins against the Bears?
    Or during his time as the starting QB for WASH in games they needed to win and/or against teams with winning records???

Cousins is not a winner when it counts.
    Last edited by Mel B.; 12-31-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Or during his time as the starting QB for WASH in games they needed to win and/or against teams with winning records???

thats the same talk people had when manning was a colt until he won........

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    wheres the sauce on this?
    It was in his press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Or during his time as the starting QB for WASH in games they needed to win and/or again't teams with winning records???

yea this is one reason I really had no interest paying Cousin's 25+ mil a year to watch him be sacked over and over by our team pass protection which was 3rd in most sacks in 2017 and 9th in most sacks in 2016.

Not sure if any sport is more team orientated than NFL football...some can match it but I do not think any surpass it.

Our team offense would make Brady or Montana look bad in their prime. Someone asked in the presser about team players saying our offense needs to evolve. The point brought up is we need some continuity.

This coaching search is going to determine a lot about the future of this franchise.

there is some truth to that but in Manning people were talking about playoff big games.

In Cousins they talking about games trying to make it to the playoffs as well.

That was concerning the Manning regular season vs post-season.

Cousins isn't good enough to take a team to the post-season. He may eventually go along for the ride with the team but he's not carrying a team anywhere.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Per Ian Rapoport: Harbaugh is not on radar. Only Fangio, Flores and Munchak as of now

Quote Originally Posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
    Per Ian Rapoport: Harbaugh is not on radar. Only Fangio, Flores and Munchak as of now
    Ravens are in the playoffs, so he shouldn't be. Not yet.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Per Mike Klis:

Thereís a stir out there: Talked to John Elway and Joe Ellis separately. Mike Shanahan will NOT be a candidate for head coach. And Broncos arenít giving up No 10 overall draft pick for John Harbaugh so that appears remote at best. #9sports

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Maybe he meant Jim Harbaugh........

Considering how bad we were at pass protection the last three years I am starting to warm up to Mike Munchak

Pitt was top 5 in pass protection / sacks allowed this year. Considering they were number 1 in passing attempts and Big Ben is notorious for holding the ball and taking sacks I would say that is an accomplishment.

Also like he has been a HC before. Do not like his lack of OC experience but we could fix that with a guy like Kubiak as OC. Also not sure if he would be a long term solution guy....it would depend on his staff really.

Just scratching the surface of research. Maybe I will do a deeper dive later.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    And the Ravens are asking way too much.
    Last edited by Rastic; 12-31-2018 at 01:48 PM.

no matter who we get at HC this roster needs major upgrades at a lot of positions...I know the these coaching jobs are few and far between but its not that attractive as a job talent wise as harris jt said we need to rebuild in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    And if the Ravens are asking way too much.
    Agreed.

Compensation has to be realistic and fair.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Considering how bad we were at pass protection the last three years I am starting to warm up to Mike Munchak

Pitt was top 5 in pass protection / sacks allowed this year. Considering they were number 1 in passing attempts and Big Ben is notorious for holding the ball and taking sacks I would say that is an accomplishment.

Also like he has been a HC before. Do not like his lack of OC experience but we could fix that with a guy like Kubiak as OC. Also not sure if he would be a long term solution guy....it would depend on his staff really.

Just scratching the surface of research. Maybe I will do a deeper dive later.
    Same. He never even crossed my mind before today, but it's something I could get behind.