Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chris Harris Jr Implying A Request For Trade?

Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala

Chris Harris: “I want to win. ... I always wanted to finish my career here and retire here.” Said he doesn’t want to waste anymore years in his career.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

I don’t look at that as a trade request. But more his opinion on getting people with experience that can help right away.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala

Chris Harris: “I want to win. ... I always wanted to finish my career here and retire here.” Said he doesn’t want to waste anymore years in his career.
    God I hope not. Not only is he one of our best players, I just bought his jersey. 🤣

Sounds to me like he wants us to get it right this time. We have the talent to win, look at some of the teams we beat and should have beat this year

Just watched his interview. He wants to hurry up here and rebuild because everyone already has a QB

Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala

I think its more out of frustration. He wants the FO to get it right in regards to a new coaching staff.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I don’t look at that as a trade request. But more his opinion on getting people with experience that can help right away.
    The key word in his comment is “wanted”, so past tense. It would imply requesting a trade of him feeling like he may be traded as part of a rebuild.

Yeah I think implying that he was requesting a trade is reading too much into it. I think he is essentially saying he wants a competent head coach this time and he isn't interested in a rebuild. I can't blame him.

Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala

You got paid here and won a ring here, support the team and stay healthy. And for goodness sake stop talking!

I miss Champ Bailey...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    You got paid here and won a ring here, support the team and stay healthy. And for goodness sake stop talking!

I miss Champ Bailey...
    This was not a problem with our locker room before VJ was named HC.

It is a symptom of bad leadership imo

Nicki Jhabvala
    @NickiJhabvala

The only thing I see in terms about a trade is your comments about your opinion

Just saying what we're all thinking.

Vic Lombardi
    @VicLombardi

If you're listening to @AltitudeSR, you just heard Chris Harris say, "I see a big tidal wave coming. Major rebuild."

He's referring to every vet who played in Super Bowl 50.

I think Chris Harris is one of the malcontents that harmed VJ’s chances of success.

Just shut up and play.

We don’t even truly know if Joseph is a bad coach or if too many of the players are just self entitled clowns who think they should be able to do whatever they want.

That being said, I’m not sure his comments can be accurately described as an implied trade request.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of the defense, in a round about way, sabotaged VJ’s time here. Many were not to pleased about Joseph not retaining Wade.