View Poll Results: Who Do You Want As HC?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chuck Pagano

6 8.70%
  • Zac Taylor

5 7.25%
  • Vic Fangio

25 36.23%
  • Mike Munchak

8 11.59%
  • Brian Flores

1 1.45%
  • Other

24 34.78%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who Do You Want As HC?

Who Do You Want As HC?
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

I want chuck. He has experience. D mind, combined with Kubs O mind. I like the combo.
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Give me Vic Fangio as HC

Zac Taylor as OC with Gary as the senior advisor to help him out as he grows.

Pagano can come in and coach the D if Vic chooses him and possibly the Asst HC.

Keep our ST coordinator and most defensive staff in tact. Possibly OLine coaches as well.

Since Harbaugh is likely a pipe dream, I'll take Fangio. Let him retool the defense while Kubiak fixes the offense. However, the young guy Taylor is also intriguing.

Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by BFFL71 View Post
    Mike Shanahan
    I second this. Mike Shanahan

From the growing list of non attractive and under experienced coaches, the Shanahan pick will become clearer as the weeks pass.

Getting Shanahan as HC and Kubiak as OC makes me reminiscent of the broncos 2005 campaign with how the teams rosters constructed with Keenum at the helm.

Anyone but Mike Munchak, Mike Shanahan or Chuck Pagano. I'm not in favor of retread coaches.

Shanahan hasn't been successful in this league in well over a decade. I don't care to live in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Give me Vic Fangio as HC

Keep our ST coordinator and most defensive staff in tact. Possibly OLine coaches as well.
    People need to get this delusional idea about Zac Taylor taking a lateral move to be our OC. His title says QBs because LA has no OC. The job is shared by he and McVay. Taylor gets paid like an OC, has the responsibility of an OC, and has the authority of an OC. He will not keep all that the same and jump ship to a team with a worse offense. The only way he leaves LA is for a true promotion to a HC spot, and that is what he is interviewing with us for today.

That being said, I say Zac Taylor.

They say familiarity builds contempt. Well, I'm starting to understand that. Every time someone talks about us making the necessary changes they add in keeping Kubiak and his system/mystique/personality?? I don't get it at all. Kubiak is and was a major part of this fiasco decline. I give him credit for piloting the team to the SB50 victory, but, come on folks, Peyton Manning, John Fox, Wade Phillips, Ware, Talib, etc all had major hands in that victory as well.
    Frankly, with what has transpired since that SB, I think everyone involved needs to be jettisoned. I just haven't seen anything since Manning left which convinces me we need Kubiak around. I especially don't want to cripple any new coaching staff with an insistence that Kubiak is somehow boss of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I second this. Mike Shanahan

From the growing list of non attractive and under experienced coaches, the Shanahan pick will become clearer as the weeks pass.

Getting Shanahan as HC and Kubiak as OC makes me reminiscent of the broncos 2005 campaign with how the teams rosters constructed with Keenum at the helm.
    I cannot think of a worse combo than an antique Shanny and poor health and aging Kubiak. I suppose they could bring back the student body right offense

My first choice is Vic Fangio as long as Kubiak or Mike Shanahan is the OC. I know mike probably wants a higher title though.

Pagano seems like hed be really easy to hire. Hes also the forgotten guy like Wade was in 2015. I think the defense would absolutely love and play for him but would he utilize them like Fangio would?

Fangio or Pagano as long as Gary is the OC!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    My first choice is Vic Fangio as long as Kubiak or Mike Shanahan is the OC. I know mike probably wants a higher title though.

Pagano seems like hed be really easy to hire. Hes also the forgotten guy like Wade was in 2015. I think the defense would absolutely love and play for him but would he utilize them like Fangio would?

Fangio or Pagano as long as Gary is the OC!
    I think Gary would be a lot better the second time around because for one he doesnt have Rick Denison following him around a d dang it hed better not hire that guy back.

2. Hell have the opportunity to pick his quarterback and hell have some really talented and fire running backs right now that he didnt have in 2015.

I would love to have an innovative offensive HC but that doesn't seem to be where things are trendings..... to be honest I would be okay with any of the options, I don't think any of them sound horrible...Flores would be my last choice because he lacks experience and comes from the patriot coaching tree, I don't trust that.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Give me Vic Fangio as HC

The new HC will be one of these 5 coaches that got interviews, so realistically I voted for Vic Fangio. He is like a qualified version of Vance Joseph, a defensive coach that actually has years of experience as coordinator and found success in that role. My second choice is Mike Munchak based on how his players speak of him - and a 22-26 record with a terrible Titans roster before Marcus Mariota is not so bad.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607