Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    I think there will be a Good QB available at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Odds are a solid qb will be drafted much later than 10 and we may not know how solid it is for years.

So I agree with you we can probably get one without moving up. Itís just a matter of how confident is elway not only in the kid but that no one in the top 9 values him as much.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    And what if Denver has a better record next year? That extra 2nd round pick won't be nearly enough if Denver has to trade into the top 5.
    So the Redskins can get a qb when we need ...no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Odds are a solid qb will be drafted much later than 10 and we may not know how solid it is for years.

So I agree with you we can probably get one without moving up. Itís just a matter of how confident is elway not only in the kid but that no one in the top 9 values him as much.
    It will be interesting to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

So I agree with you we can probably get one without moving up. It’s just a matter of how confident is elway not only in the kid but that no one in the top 9 values him as much.
    So, why have scouts? Why work out players? After all it's just a crap shoot??? Baloney. Elway and his scouting department are on the clock and they need to get those players identified.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    So, why have scouts? Why work out players? After all it's just a crap shoot??? Baloney. Elway and his scouting department are on the clock and they need to get those players identified.
    Agreed. Waiting can cost a team everything and with the redskins needing a QB just as badly as we need one.... Waiting could be and probably would be draft suicide.

Not only is Foles in play at FA, it looks like we could end up signing Bo Levi Mitchell as well.
    https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Not only is Foles in play at FA, it looks like we could end up signing Bo Levi Mitchell as well.
    I saw that, I think if he is signed Keenum is as good as gone. Imo, Foles will not be targeted by Elway. He wont want to spend that kind of money on another journeyman QB. Mitchell will be a cheap bargain move and a brilliant one if he actually pans out

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    And what if Denver has a better record next year? That extra 2nd round pick won't be nearly enough if Denver has to trade into the top 5.
    Itís an extra 2nd round pick to package with the 2020 1st round pick and 2021. That would hopefully land a top three pick in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    It’s an extra 2nd round pick to package with the 2020 1st round pick and 2021. That would hopefully land a top three pick in 2020.
    Again, it completely depends on the record we have next year. It cost the Eagles two 1st round picks, one 2nd round pick, one 3rd round pick, and one 4th round pick to move up from #8 to #2 in 2016. It cost the Rams two 1st round picks, two second round picks and two 3rd round picks to move up from #15 to #1 the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Foles is not in play, especially if Keenum stays on the roster. I didnít see where the article mentions Foles is in play, maybe I missed it. I would like to see Mitchell get a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Me too... Kyler Murray

-GB2

Quote Originally Posted by 16TheSnake View Post
    Me too... Kyler Murray

-GB2
    It is one thing to have a QB who is 5 ft 10, 5ft 11 or 6FT....quite another for a sub 5ft10 QB to succeed in the NFL. At some point there needs to be vision and he needs to be able to see where the ball goes. If a 6ft5 DE is right in his face he will be toast. Also of note we have already seen what happens to run first QBs

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by 16TheSnake View Post
    Me too... Kyler Murray

-GB2
    If heís there, I hope heís still available at pick 11.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    It is one thing to have a QB who is 5 ft 10, 5ft 11 or 6FT....quite another for a sub 5ft10 QB to succeed in the NFL. At some point there needs to be vision and he needs to be able to see where the ball goes. If a 6ft5 DE is right in his face he will be toast. Also of note we have already seen what happens to run first QBs
    if we pass on him or he gets passed on because of "height" and he goes and succeeds i expect half this forum to eat crow. his arm is good enough to throw a nice deep ball. he is explosive and runs really fast. his film is for the most explosive as thrower or runner from this class. if you give him 2 inches he is probably going top 5 easy. like the only negitive in his game is his hieght. which i think russell and brees has shown you can work well as a short QB in the nfl. if the kid is as gifted as i think he is. he is gonna be special in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait