Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 561
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    2,838
    I think there will be a Good QB available at 10.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think there will be a Good QB available at 10.
    Odds are a solid qb will be drafted much later than 10 and we may not know how solid it is for years.

    So I agree with you we can probably get one without moving up. Itís just a matter of how confident is elway not only in the kid but that no one in the top 9 values him as much.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    And what if Denver has a better record next year? That extra 2nd round pick won't be nearly enough if Denver has to trade into the top 5.
    So the Redskins can get a qb when we need ...no thanks

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Odds are a solid qb will be drafted much later than 10 and we may not know how solid it is for years.

    So I agree with you we can probably get one without moving up. Itís just a matter of how confident is elway not only in the kid but that no one in the top 9 values him as much.
    It will be interesting to see what happens.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Odds are a solid qb will be drafted much later than 10 and we may not know how solid it is for years.

    So I agree with you we can probably get one without moving up. It’s just a matter of how confident is elway not only in the kid but that no one in the top 9 values him as much.
    So, why have scouts? Why work out players? After all it's just a crap shoot??? Baloney. Elway and his scouting department are on the clock and they need to get those players identified.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not where I want to be.
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    So, why have scouts? Why work out players? After all it's just a crap shoot??? Baloney. Elway and his scouting department are on the clock and they need to get those players identified.
    Agreed. Waiting can cost a team everything and with the redskins needing a QB just as badly as we need one.... Waiting could be and probably would be draft suicide.

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,543
    Not only is Foles in play at FA, it looks like we could end up signing Bo Levi Mitchell as well.
    https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/


  8. #323
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Not only is Foles in play at FA, it looks like we could end up signing Bo Levi Mitchell as well.
    https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/
    I saw that, I think if he is signed Keenum is as good as gone. Imo, Foles will not be targeted by Elway. He wont want to spend that kind of money on another journeyman QB. Mitchell will be a cheap bargain move and a brilliant one if he actually pans out


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    8,528
    Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    And what if Denver has a better record next year? That extra 2nd round pick won't be nearly enough if Denver has to trade into the top 5.
    Itís an extra 2nd round pick to package with the 2020 1st round pick and 2021. That would hopefully land a top three pick in 2020.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    It’s an extra 2nd round pick to package with the 2020 1st round pick and 2021. That would hopefully land a top three pick in 2020.
    Again, it completely depends on the record we have next year. It cost the Eagles two 1st round picks, one 2nd round pick, one 3rd round pick, and one 4th round pick to move up from #8 to #2 in 2016. It cost the Rams two 1st round picks, two second round picks and two 3rd round picks to move up from #15 to #1 the same year.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Not only is Foles in play at FA, it looks like we could end up signing Bo Levi Mitchell as well.
    https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ell-128437939/
    Foles is not in play, especially if Keenum stays on the roster. I didnít see where the article mentions Foles is in play, maybe I missed it. I would like to see Mitchell get a shot.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A-town in the Mile High
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think there will be a Good QB available at 10.
    Me too... Kyler Murray

    -GB2

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,469
    Quote Originally Posted by 16TheSnake View Post
    Me too... Kyler Murray

    -GB2
    It is one thing to have a QB who is 5 ft 10, 5ft 11 or 6FT....quite another for a sub 5ft10 QB to succeed in the NFL. At some point there needs to be vision and he needs to be able to see where the ball goes. If a 6ft5 DE is right in his face he will be toast. Also of note we have already seen what happens to run first QBs

  14. #329
    broncolee is offline
    Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    7,980
    Quote Originally Posted by 16TheSnake View Post
    Me too... Kyler Murray

    -GB2
    If heís there, I hope heís still available at pick 11.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    It is one thing to have a QB who is 5 ft 10, 5ft 11 or 6FT....quite another for a sub 5ft10 QB to succeed in the NFL. At some point there needs to be vision and he needs to be able to see where the ball goes. If a 6ft5 DE is right in his face he will be toast. Also of note we have already seen what happens to run first QBs
    if we pass on him or he gets passed on because of "height" and he goes and succeeds i expect half this forum to eat crow. his arm is good enough to throw a nice deep ball. he is explosive and runs really fast. his film is for the most explosive as thrower or runner from this class. if you give him 2 inches he is probably going top 5 easy. like the only negitive in his game is his hieght. which i think russell and brees has shown you can work well as a short QB in the nfl. if the kid is as gifted as i think he is. he is gonna be special in the nfl.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •