Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Anyone of these four guys would be great.

Elway canít be afraid to draft one of these guys! I know both BO and Paxton Lynch were complete busts but that doesnít mean we canít keep taking chances.

Elway needs all the help he can get from Kubiak and whoever the next HC is going to be but heís already missed out on some top talent that was available to him in Prescott, Watson and Jackson.

One can even say he missed out on Mahomes had he known that Lynch was complete trash out the position. I donít think it wouldíve been hard to move up for any of those guys but anyway here are my top choices in this years draft.

Daniel Jones number 1 followed by a close second in Haskins anyone of these two could blossom into a star in this league.

Next I have Rypien just slightly above Lock, But I feel both of these guys can be a very solid starter/play maker under the right coach!

A lot of the experts are predicting that Gruden will stick with Derek Carr after all but Iím not so sure. If he doesnít, then we just may have to face Jones or Haskins twice a year for the next 10 plus seasons which could spell disaster being that we already have to face Mahomes while our star defenders seem to want out of Denver!

Elway has got to get that QB to keep us competitive in this division otherwise heíll be dismissed and who know where this franchise will end up but we could in fact become the Browns if our QB is found soon!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-06-2019 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I heard NE is very high on him but thatís most likely a smoke screen!
    What purpose would a team picking in bottom 5 of the draft have in throwing a smoke screen? Picking in the top 10, yeah that makes sense so you get people to trade ahead of you to take him so you can get a different top prospect to fall to you. But some screens really aren't a thing past say the first 20 picks.

The Pat's likely love Grier because they also loved Mayfield last year. I'm sure Denver is the same.

So I have been talking to a friend of mine ( yes I have real life friends) and he has almost convinced me that despite my reservations ( his size mainly ) Kyler Murray would be a good fit here in Denver. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Sign Pagano and draft (An)Drew Lock
    11-5 here we come
    No way does Andrew Luck leave that O-line. Being able to step up into a solid pocket has made all of the difference in the world for him. And Denver's oline and receivers would be a big downgrade.

So, based strictly on what we know today, do you folks agree (or not) that even if The Giants and Jags go QB, Elway likes one of the others enough to pull the trigger?

Now, if Gruden decides to go for a QB, that may change things. But I have yet to hear anyone say he will.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    So you want us using our top 10 pick on a 5’9” QB who isn’t sure if he wants to play baseball or football?

I know he’s a rare talent, believe me I love the kid. However, he has a lot of hurdles to overcome. Wilson was a what, 3rd round pick? If Murray is there in round 3 then sure, take a chance. Not in round 1.
    I never said I'd use a top 10 pick on him. I would take him in the bottom of the 1st or early 2nd. Furthermore, I wouldn't draft him at all unless he were totally committed to football. A dream scenario is we draft a stud OL, DL, or CB with the #10th pick and then trade back into the 1st round for Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So, based strictly on what we know today, do you folks agree (or not) that even if The Giants and Jags go QB, Elway likes one of the others enough to pull the trigger?

Now, if Gruden decides to go for a QB, that may change things. But I have yet to hear anyone say he will.
    I think a lot of eyes will be on the Bears vs Eagles game today. I was in the car and listening to ESPN radio and the had some guy on there from Philadelphia saying that they will try to trade Foles this offseason but if he makes another playoff run there could be some internal discussions on what QB they really want.

If Foles wins against the Bears and I'm Elway I get on the phone and shoot my absolute best offer for Wentz. I still like Jones and Grier out of the draft prospects but if I can get a kid with nfl experience already under the age of 25 and his abilities then I'm all in.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I think a lot of eyes will be on the Bears vs Eagles game today. I was in the car and listening to ESPN radio and the had some guy on there from Philadelphia saying that they will try to trade Foles this offseason but if he makes another playoff run there could be some internal discussions on what QB they really want.

If Foles wins against the Bears and I'm Elway I get on the phone and shoot my absolute best offer for Wentz. I still like Jones and Grier out of the draft prospects but if I can get a kid with nfl experience already under the age of 25 and his abilities then I'm all in.
    Yes....if a quality starter was available, that being Wentz, I would certainly want us to kick the tires....and take a spin or two. Heck, make an offer!!! A player of that talent could change our O overnight. I assume they would love our 1st rounder, and more picks, but is there a player they'd want as well. What if they want Von? Is it a one for one deal?

And if not a quality starter, I believe many of us are ready to take the plunge with a 1st round QB. Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes....if a quality starter was available, that being Wentz, I would certainly want us to kick the tires....and take a spin or two. Heck, make an offer!!! A player of that talent could change our O overnight. I assume they would love our 1st rounder, and more picks, but is there a player they'd want as well. What if they want Von? Is it a one for one deal?

And if not a quality starter, I believe many of us are ready to take the plunge with a 1st round QB. Yes?
    Absolutely, if we cant trade for a top notch QB ( not named nick Foles ) then heck yes make the moves we need to in the draft and get a new arm on the team.

I just hope we do not waste draft picks on a bust trying to reach for something that is not there like Shanahan use to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I just hope we do not waste draft picks on a bust trying to reach for something that is not there like Shanahan use to do.
    Well that's the thing, we wont know unless we try

Well you gotta keep swinging if you wanna hit on a QB, cant be afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Well you gotta keep swinging if you wanna hit on a QB, cant be afraid.
    It is not about fear

These guys do this for a living. If I were them I would have enormous amount of notes what I had found on all the qbs they been interviewing/scouting for 8+ years now.

It is about knowing if it is a reach...or a legit franchise qb.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

It is not about fear

These guys do this for a living. If I were them I would have enormous amount of notes what I had found on all the qbs they been interviewing/scouting for 8+ years now.

It is about knowing if it is a reach...or a legit franchise qb.
    Everyone thought Mayfield was a reach. If you like a young man for your system why is it considered a reach? No matter the name there will always be a group that doesn't like the pick. We just have to trust the process and the ones making the choices

What about picking up Flacco. These current college QBs arenít good. Play Flacco for 2 years trade up next year to get the kid from Clemson.