Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 561
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,215
    According to his twitter Kyler Murray is giving up baseball and focusing 100% on being an NFL QB.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,462
    Chad Kelly throwing darts......just saying

    Anyone else watch his latest training video?

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,215
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Chad Kelly throwing darts......just saying

    Anyone else watch his latest training video?
    I just really donít see Elway swallowing his pride on this one and giving him a second chance so soon.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,531
    I would love for Kelly to be brought in .

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    6,462
    Who did something worse? Hunt or Kelly?......... And yes, hunts already getting a second chance.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,215
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Who did something worse? Hunt or Kelly?......... And yes, hunts already getting a second chance.
    Hunt is getting a second chance...with a second team. Not with the Chiefs.

    I do believe Kelly will get a second chance. I just donít think itís going to be with us.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,812
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I just really don’t see Elway swallowing his pride on this one and giving him a second chance so soon.
    LOL, what in the world does Elway's pride have to do with Chad Kelly's future with the Broncos? The bozo went and got himself arrested in a creepy case of felony trespass, likely higher than a kite. His last court appearance ended with a postponement and I cannot find where there is any final outcome so he likely is still facing charges and yet Elway is somehow at fault for this.

    Good grief. Elway has a lot of blame to shoulder without the need to invent more drama.

    I don't think any GM would make a move on Kelly until the results are in for his court case and even then, his history is going to be a spoiler for many. Maybe the new AAF league would be a good stepping stone for him to try a comeback, but that is all on him and his own pride.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,547
    Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Who did something worse? Hunt or Kelly?......... And yes, hunts already getting a second chance.
    Well, the Browns know what it's like to go for long periods without beating anyone, perhaps they thought they could teach that skill to him.


  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,547
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Hunt is getting a second chance...with a second team. Not with the Chiefs.

    I do believe Kelly will get a second chance. I just don’t think it’s going to be with us.
    I was talking about this on another forum today. Kelly's best shot is to go spend a year or two in the AAF league.


  10. #445
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    LOL, what in the world does Elway's pride have to do with Chad Kelly's future with the Broncos? The bozo went and got himself arrested in a creepy case of felony trespass, likely higher than a kite. His last court appearance ended with a postponement and I cannot find where there is any final outcome so he likely is still facing charges and yet Elway is somehow at fault for this.

    Good grief. Elway has a lot of blame to shoulder without the need to invent more drama.

    I don't think any GM would make a move on Kelly until the results are in for his court case and even then, his history is going to be a spoiler for many. Maybe the new AAF league would be a good stepping stone for him to try a comeback, but that is all on him and his own pride.
    Lol slow down. You jumped way off a ledge with what my intention was.

    I wasnít blaming Elway for anything. Iím the one sitting here saying Elway wonít take him back. What I meant by swallowing his pride is I do think there is going to come a time where Kelly is going to get another shot. What i meant by Elway not swallowing his pride was I donít see Elway saying ďwell before we cut you over moral reasons but now we see the talent out weighs the risk so we are going to give you a second chance.Ē How would that make Elway look?

    It would look like he cares more about winning at all costs than running a classy organization. Which I donít see him doing.

    He will get another shot. And like i said it wonít be with us.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,812
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol slow down. You jumped way off a ledge with what my intention was.

    I wasn’t blaming Elway for anything. I’m the one sitting here saying Elway won’t take him back. What I meant by swallowing his pride is I do think there is going to come a time where Kelly is going to get another shot. What i meant by Elway not swallowing his pride was I don’t see Elway saying “well before we cut you over moral reasons but now we see the talent out weighs the risk so we are going to give you a second chance.” How would that make Elway look?

    It would look like he cares more about winning at all costs than running a classy organization. Which I don’t see him doing.

    He will get another shot. And like i said it won’t be with us.
    LOL, I go 0-100 in two key strokes

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I was talking about this on another forum today. Kelly's best shot is to go spend a year or two in the AAF league.
    No, not yet. He will get another shot this year. If he gets in a situation like Kaep where it is clear no one wants him, then maybe itís time for the AAF league.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,547
    Quote Originally Posted by SMR81 View Post
    No, not yet. He will get another shot this year. If he gets in a situation like Kaep where it is clear no one wants him, then maybe it’s time for the AAF league.
    Which makes more sense? To fight to make someone's roster as a backup, or to compete for a starting position with the likes of Christian Hackenberg... Trust me, AAF is his fastest and best shot to work his way back into the NFL. He can go showcase his talents and come back to the NFL to fight for a starting spot somewhere (assuming he really does have the talent for it.


  14. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Which makes more sense? To fight to make someone's roster as a backup, or to compete for a starting position with the likes of Christian Hackenberg... Trust me, AAF is his fastest and best shot to work his way back into the NFL. He can go showcase his talents and come back to the NFL to fight for a starting spot somewhere (assuming he really does have the talent for it.
    Fight to make someoneís roster as a backup, making considerably more money than the AAF.

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clinton, MD (via Wash., DC)
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I would love for Kelly to be brought in .
    Me too...unfortunately it ain't gonna happen and even if it did who knows how long of a suspension the league will give him.

    And that will be on top of, and more than likely after, whatever sentence(s) the court of law hands him.


    Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •