Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Elway at times can make his first round draft pick overly telegraphed. I think it's safe to say that if Drew Lock is available, then he's going to be drafted by the Broncos. And while not the worst choice, I don't think he is the best candidate. Grier and Jones in my opinion are better players than he is. Lock seems to excel only when the opposition is of lower quality. I haven't seen anything from Lock that makes me think he's going to take the next step in the NFL. I simply just don't trust Elway's ability to assess quarterbacks anymore in the draft, and hopefully this time Kubiak will make the decision on who they draft.

Actually, there may even be a chance that no quarterback is drafted at all, since Kubiak may be Keenum's number one supporter.
    I do not believe this years class of qbs is anything to get very excited about. Now that being said I don't know that I trust either of them to draft a franchise QB but, I will say that maybe Kubes might be a tad bit better at picking one. So, maybe if he has a little more input into drafting one we'll get at least one better than Keenum. Of course that ain't sayin a whole lot either........
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-09-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I do not believe this years class of qbs is anything to get very excited about. Now that being said I don't know that I trust either of them to draft a franchise QB but, I will say that maybe Kubes might be a tad bit better at picking one. So, maybe if he has a little more input into drafting one we'll get at least one better than Keenum. Of course that ain't sayin a whole lot either........
    See I got really sick of Keenumís post game broken record stuff last year and all weíre gonna get is the Kubes/Keenum lovefest and itís nonsense.
    Kubes wonít get Minnesota Case because he doesnít have an elite receiving corp and we are as garbage at picking TEís as we are at defending them.
    Paxton would have gone 8-8 with that Vikings three pronged target.

Quote Originally Posted by VonElway758 View Post
    See I got really sick of Keenumís post game broken record stuff last year and all weíre gonna get is the Kubes/Keenum lovefest and itís nonsense.
    Kubes wonít get Minnesota Case because he doesnít have an elite receiving corp and we are as garbage at picking TEís as we are at defending them.
    Paxton would have gone 8-8 with that Vikings three pronged target.
    And just like that, I am excited about this year's class of qbs that are entering the draft.

It appears 1/2 of my pipedream could become reality.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 01-10-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    And just like that, I am excited about this year's class of qbs that are entering the draft.

Is this because you want to trade for Josh Rosen?

Thereís talk that itís not implausible for the Cardinals to draft Murray and trade Rosen.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Is this because you want to trade for Josh Rosen?

Thereís talk that itís not implausible for the Cardinals to draft Murray and trade Rosen.
    No. My pipe dream is to have both Mayfield and Murray. Mayfield as starter and Murray as backup. Lindsey as starting rb and Murray cross trained as backup rb.

With Kyler Murray joining the draft, there are now 5 QBs with strong cases for the 1st round. As fans of the team must desperate for QB that's definitely something to be excited about

I do feel Denver can draft a Franchise QB. All it takes in one pick, regardless of past history. Look at the Chiefs... up until Mahomes they had never drafted a franchise QB, their best QBs were all FAs.

I think Elway needs to focus less on trying to find Elway 2.0 and be open to different styles of QBs. It seems they are high on Lock, which seems to fit with the previous QBs Elway has drafted but I hope Haskins and Grier catch his attention.
    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I do feel Denver can draft a Franchise QB. All it takes in one pick, regardless of past history. Look at the Chiefs... up until Mahomes they had never drafted a franchise QB, their best QBs were all FAs.

I think Elway needs to focus less on trying to find Elway 2.0 and be open to different styles of QBs. It seems they are high on Lock, which seems to fit with the previous QBs Elway has drafted but I hope Haskins and Grier catch his attention.
    No. My pipe dream is to have both Mayfield and Murray. Mayfield as starter and Murray as backup. Lindsey as starting rb and Murray cross trained as backup rb.
    This is what I would love to see.

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post

Maybe we can call up Andy Reid and ask his thoughts? He seems to have figured it out. Maybe put him on a secret payroll...😒

Trade two 3rds for Rosen, and draft BPA in draft.
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Vance would remind us all that ďJokic is tallĒ. Might be worth a look.

Nice pass but Iím done with the TAAAALLL QBs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nice pass but I’m done with the TAAAALLL QBs!
    Come on! He read the field lightening quick, threw the pass with a lot of zip, put the ball only where the receiver could make a play on it, and hit him in stride, things we haven't seen a QB around here do in a long while.

Come on! He read the field lightening quick, threw the pass with a lot of zip, put the ball only where the receiver could make a play on it, and hit him in stride, things we haven't seen a QB around here do in a long while.

Now that's funny!!!!