Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Could we get the Cardinals to give up Rosen for our 1st round pick ? Given our track record of drafting QB's I'd trust this to be a safer option.

Quote Originally Posted by EngBronco View Post
    Could we get the Cardinals to give up Rosen for our 1st round pick ? Given our track record of drafting QB's I'd trust this to be a safer option.
    Trade up to first pick and take Kyler Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Trade up to first pick and take Kyler Murray.
    Not sold on Murray. Too small and I think rushing QB's have a short shelf life.
    Last edited by EngBronco; 01-11-2019 at 04:10 PM.

He Looks Like Patrick Mahomes lol ...

Now hold on... First we draft Murray then we trade Keenum for Mayfield. We crosstrain Murray as a rb. We have TWO franchise qbs and TWO badass runningbacks. Can you say unstoppable??? Repeat after me, unstoppable.

if you think murray is a rushing QB go watch the film. he does run. but he is a very good and developed passer. he has the speed to take off and run. he is not a running QB. his throwing is good. he is the most developed Rushing QB at throwing the ball i have seen since maybe vick. but i think he is better at throwing then vick.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Murray is smaller then Mayfield isnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Now hold on... First we draft Murray then we trade Keenum for Mayfield. We crosstrain Murray as a rb. We have TWO franchise qbs and TWO badass runningbacks. Can you say unstoppable??? Repeat after me, unstoppable.
    I think you're joking. But, if not, why on Earth would Cleveland trade Mayfield for Keenum, unless it's for Keenum, Miller, and a couple of 1st round picks?

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    i think murray best comparison is Russell Wilson, but smaller(!5 pounds ligter) and more explosive. he should gain a bit of a weight (which most players do with the work out schedule and ect) and probably get to around 210 or so i would hope. which makes me think more and more of Russell.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Yes, Mayfield is officially 6’0 5/8, while Murray is generously listed at 5'11". Many think he's actually closer to 5'9".

very much so.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Yes, Mayfield is officially 60 5/8, while Murray is generously listed at 5'11". Many think he's actually closer to 5'9".
    More like 5'7"

I think you're joking. But, if not, why on Earth would Cleveland trade Mayfield for Keenum, unless it's for Keenum, Miller, and a couple of 1st round picks?
    I was kidding about trading Keenum for Mayfield but only because they would never do it. Now, forget that the Browns would never do it and think about what I said. Mayfield/Murray, Lindsey/Murray....... As stated previously, Murray is gonna put on weight in training camp. Making him stronger in every aspect. He does need more arm strength but I think that he will gain some in training camp. He can run like a stripped ass ape, he is smart. Can run a offense. This would work.

Yes, Mayfield is officially 6’0 5/8, while Murray is generously listed at 5'11". Many think he's actually closer to 5'9".

Kirk Herbstreit made a comment during the semi final that they list Murray at 5'9, but there's no way he's 5'9.

Elway isn't drafting Murray, nor should he.