Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    I decided to watch some Lock and Jones highlights yesterday and I have came to the conclusion that Jones is the better of the two. He looked a lot better at the deep passes then Lock and just seemed more accurate overall. Maybe it could be the talent level. But Jones did remind me a little of PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Week 3? You give Keenum too much credit.

The first time Keenum throws an Interception or misses a wide open receiver fans will be chanting for a rookie. Unless itís a road game.
    Lol you could be right 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'd say that this, combined with the recent talk that Elway is high on Lock is a good sign we're going to try and take Lock. Flacco and Lock are very similar QBs and if you are building a bridge (and flacco is absolutely nothing more than a bridge) you need to know where that bridge is going. Looking at where we're starting from (flacco) the logical endpoint is Lock.
    It was reported that Broncos went after Flacco because they were not that high on any QBs in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    It was reported that Broncos went after Flacco because they were not that high on any QBs in the draft.
    Depends on who you listen to. Peter King is saying there's no question Denver drafts a QB

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    We're drafting a QB. High on them or not, we will. People THINK this means we won't because they aren't high on any QB's in this draft either, but if you listen to some of the local reporters, the overall feel is that Elway's really into Lock.

What I think is that we're not high enough on any QB's to trade up, but if Lock is there at 10 we'll draft him. This gives us the option to not draft this season if we feel the need.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We're drafting a QB. High on them or not, we will. People THINK this means we won't because they aren't high on any QB's in this draft either, but if you listen to some of the local reporters, the overall feel is that Elway's really into Lock.

What I think is that we're not high enough on any QB's to trade up, but if Lock is there at 10 we'll draft him. This gives us the option to not draft this season if we feel the need.
    Not to mention didnít Elway say he tries to draft a qb every single year? Even if itís in the 7th round which we have seen multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I want you to name one better 4th round pick the broncos have had since 2006. (yes, by mike shanahan....that guy most here hate. For those who dont want to google search it was Brandon Marshall and Elvis Dumervile that year.)

If you want to play the marginal game ill give you JT in 2011. So basically one major contributor in the last decade? Ill throw a 4th on Joe Flacco just to kick his tires. Its worth the giving up the pick.
    Yet, if you fire up the DeLorean and fly Elway/Fangio and the rest of the GM/HC back to the 2006 draft, it is highly unlikely that some of the best 4th rounders we have had would have been there.
    The draft picks have a certain value - it is how you use that value that counts!

There are quality UDFAs every year that would have been drafted high if people only could see into the future!