Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Yeah, it's posted up in the other thread for Murray. I thought Murray might be a good prospect, but that video was enough to end any hopes of him being part of the Broncos.
    And it should bring to an end of anymore discussion about the Broncos mortgaging their future to move up to #2 for Kyler Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    And it should bring to an end of anymore discussion about the Broncos mortgaging their future to move up to #2 for Kyler Murray.
    That was never going to happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    May not be the worst thing in the world to take a legit top 10 talent and then take a flyer on him in a later round since he is an MLB risk after all.

But Iím not sure how he expects a team to draft him high enough for the contract to compete with baseball if he is afraid to commit to either sport.

He did himself no favors but at least itís not a drug problem or anything. Though I do think he lied about not knowing his height and weight. Also think he lied that he hadnít measured it since his first school.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    How thick were the socks?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    How thick were the socks?
    They must be lined underneath with dr scholls dude is no taller than Lindsay.

What do you expect someone at OU to say? Of course they are going to back him up. And he said in the video himself he wasnít measured since his freshmen year which wasnít at Oklahoma.

We will find out for sure at the combine end of the month and I would be surprised to see him sniff 5í10Ē.

What do you expect someone at OU to say? Of course they are going to back him up. And he said in the video himself he wasn’t measured since his freshmen year which wasn’t at Oklahoma.

We will find out for sure at the combine end of the month and I would be surprised to see him sniff 5’10”.
    5'8" at best.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

What do you expect someone at OU to say? Of course they are going to back him up. And he said in the video himself he wasn’t measured since his freshmen year which wasn’t at Oklahoma.

We will find out for sure at the combine end of the month and I would be surprised to see him sniff 5’10”.
    I don't think he'll even declare for the Combine. He'll string the situation as long as he can until the A's offer him more money or less time in the junior league, and then cut bait with the NFL. He knows he's too short and won't let teams measure him to keep playing his game.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I don't think he'll even declare for the Combine. He'll string the situation as long as he can until the A's offer him more money or less time in the junior league, and then cut bait with the NFL. He knows he's too short and won't let teams measure him to keep playing his game.
    That would be a huge mistake. He would lose all leverage with Oakland if he thinks he even has any. He skips the combine and the Aís will know teams wonít touch him in the first round.

He needs to measure out correct at the combine and show out and get projected high to get leverage against Oakland. But the minute he skips his stock will plummet.

That tweet, if accurate, refutes what he said on the Dan Patrick show and doesn't help his credibility.

That tweet, if accurate, refutes what he said on the Dan Patrick show and doesn't help his credibility.
    Yeah wasnít sure that was your point on text. Ok my bad.

Yeah wasn’t sure that was your point on text. Ok my bad.
    No problem. For Murray's sake hopefully he really is that tall.

Spring Training starts Feb 15th. The combine is Feb 26th. That gives him 11 days at spring training to see how it goes. The A's won't be happy if he leaves ST to go to the combine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I disagree you dont known his bones or his health no one does. I'm glad spud Webb and muggsy Bogues,Darren sproles, flutie, etc proved people wrong with you can't do it bc on height. Give the man a chance. Lindsay was given a shot and it worked out. We just disagree but that's normal for us.
    The odds of Murray being a franchise QB is really remote. Could he change the "game" and be a new style QB and move on to success over a decade or better? It's not impossible but it certainly is improbable.
    The minute GMs go into a room with Murray and shake his hand they are going to doubt the young man. Alan Page was a fabulous DT at 220 lbs, but no one would draft a 220 lbs DT today. Russell Wilson is the only hope the kid has. Russell showed leadership and scrambling deeper so you could see the receivers can work if you have that kind of talent. But, Kyler Murray is SMALLER than Russell Wilson. He has an uphill fight to make an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    The odds of Murray being a franchise QB is really remote. Could he change the "game" and be a new style QB and move on to success over a decade or better? It's not impossible but it certainly is improbable.
    The minute GMs go into a room with Murray and shake his hand they are going to doubt the young man. Alan Page was a fabulous DT at 220 lbs, but no one would draft a 220 lbs DT today. Russell Wilson is the only hope the kid has. Russell showed leadership and scrambling deeper so you could see the receivers can work if you have that kind of talent. But, Kyler Murray is SMALLER than Russell Wilson. He has an uphill fight to make an impact.
    Absolutely on the $.