Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
    JORDAN TA'AMU
    MISSISSIPPI
    QB

Just read the bio on this guy.
    I think there are quality late round picks -- Brett Rypien would certainly be one -- but one quarterback I think would give the Broncos that updated-type offense would be Jordan Ta’amu! If you look at his stats, rating [and[ completion percentage he’s up there at or above all the front-runners. I’d like to see him come to the Broncos. I have a feeling he would be a good future QB for us.

-- Jeff Stone

Lets draft our big NEED positions with # 10 and round 3 and 3, then take a chance on someone they can develope later in the draft.

Things change and today of the option Arizona has to trade Rosen, I believe the Broncos should think about a serious trade to acquire a Player that will be an asset to this team.

So, if Rosen's availability is a reality then the risk of passing on him may just be as Bad as the failures to draft a QB. Don't let the Patriots or another QB needy team steal him without even a attempt here.

The OP asked a question and clearly the answer right now is Joe Flacco.............
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrendal View Post
    The OP asked a question and clearly the answer right now is Joe Flacco.............
    The immediate future?

We should go after Rosen if he is available. But I think we draft D. Jones in the second.

A new QB,(A SB MVP QB) New coaching, new year, I'm optimistic GO BRONCOS!