View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

20 76.92%
  • 3 years

1 3.85%
  • 5 years

2 7.69%
  • 10+

3 11.54%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the broncos offense is absolute trash, just like i ave been telling you guys since the moment your savior rode of into the sunset sending your team spiraling into the void of sub mediocrity.

von miller probably won't be around to survive the rebuild, neither will chris harris. you will be left with two potential stars on your team.....chubb and lindsay.

it's going to be a lot of fun seeing you donko fans suffer over the next 3-5 years at least. my Chrystal ball tells me there is going to be a record number of trophy polish smack going on around here, if there is any smack at all!

anyways, how long until the diminished donkos actually field a respectable team and post a winning season again? the most accurate answer would be no time soon!
    2019 will be a playoff year.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The chiefs may give us trouble but I donít see the chargers doing much!

Playoff Bound!

You can def see the homerism all around in this poll.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The chiefs may give us trouble but I don’t see the chargers doing much!

Playoff Bound!

That is awesome !

Just keep talkin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Just keep talkin!
    who's talking? oh that would be you. i'm interested to hear why you think you are playoff bound? because of flacco?

who's talking? oh that would be you. i'm interested to hear why you think you are playoff bound? because of flacco?
    We were a playoff capable team last year. We didn't make the playoffs because we lost several games due to Vance Joseph being an inept weenie... I feel that our 2019 coaching staff is a step up, our running game should perform better because Flacco has a good enough arm to occasionally take deep shots, this will keep the defense from stacking the box as often (they did a lot of box stacking with Keebum....) Our defense should be improved. We're going to likely make a run at Mosley, Amos and a few other defensive players.

Between the run game and bolstered defense I do think we're a 10-11 win team this year.

We were a playoff capable team last year. We didn't make the playoffs because we lost several games due to Vance Joseph being an inept weenie... I feel that our 2019 coaching staff is a step up, our running game should perform better because Flacco has a good enough arm to occasionally take deep shots, this will keep the defense from stacking the box as often (they did a lot of box stacking with Keebum....) Our defense should be improved. We're going to likely make a run at Mosley, Amos and a few other defensive players.

Between the run game and bolstered defense I do think we're a 10-11 win team this year.
    oh yeah, nothing to do with the fact that you have garbage for a QB? and did i read that correctly? a "bolstered defense"?? with all the players you have lost i don't see how you can say it's bolstered just because your HC was a good DC, we have all seen how that has turned out before.

Home: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Jacksonville Jaguars (W), Tennessee Titans (W), Chicago Bears (L), Detroit Lions (W), and Cleveland Browns (L).

Away: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Minnesota Vikings (L), Green Bay Packers (L), Indianapolis Colts (L), Houston Texans (L) and Buffalo Bills (W).

6-10 but may go as high as 8-8. I could see them beating the Chargers @ home and the Vikings away.

On the flip side, I could also see 4-12 with additional losses to Detroit and Jacksonville.

Denver is in a tough spot with little light at end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Home: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Jacksonville Jaguars (W), Tennessee Titans (W), Chicago Bears (L), Detroit Lions (W), and Cleveland Browns (L).

Away: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Minnesota Vikings (L), Green Bay Packers (L), Indianapolis Colts (L), Houston Texans (L) and Buffalo Bills (W).

6-10 but may go as high as 8-8. I could see them beating the Chargers @ home and the Vikings away.

On the flip side, I could also see 4-12 with additional losses to Detroit and Jacksonville.

Denver is in a tough spot with little light at end of the tunnel.
    LOL! good one...

will be bringing this post back up down the road

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    LOL! good one...

We'll see....

LOL! good one...

But more importantly, why don't you tell me where I'm wrong. I listed 16 games and the outcome I expect. Which games am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    But more importantly, why don't you tell me where I'm wrong. I listed 16 games and the outcome I expect. Which games am I wrong?
    wrong is an understatement, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell they only win 6 games...

broncos were at 6-6 last season & on a path to a wildcard spot when they suffered two catastrophic injuries before the next game was even played, one on each side of the ball with chris harris & sanders...arguably two of the most important pieces on each side of the ball.

next up is the fact that keenum is out the door & now there is an actual starting QB on this team, oh & the clown show of a coaching staff is out the door as well...

not to mention the very good rookie class of last season (chubb, lindsay, sutton, hamilton) will only get better.

with all that being said, i have no clue of how the hell you came to a conclusion of the same record or worse, but hey at least it provided a good laugh

wrong is an understatement, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell they only win 6 games...

broncos were at 6-6 last season & on a path to a wildcard spot when they suffered two catastrophic injuries before the next game was even played, one on each side of the ball with chris harris & sanders...arguably two of the most important pieces on each side of the ball.

next up is the fact that keenum is out the door & now there is an actual starting QB on this team, oh & the clown show of a coaching staff is out the door as well...

not to mention the very good rookie class of last season (chubb, lindsay, sutton, hamilton) will only get better.

with all that being said, i have no clue of how the hell you came to a conclusion of the same record or worse, but hey at least it provided a good laugh
    Apparently your reading comprehension needs some work - I broke down Denver's schedule game by game.

You laugh at me, yet offer zero substance in rebuttal.