View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

    20 76.92%
  • 3 years

    1 3.85%
  • 5 years

    2 7.69%
  • 10+

    3 11.54%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 189
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,087
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the broncos offense is absolute trash, just like i ave been telling you guys since the moment your savior rode of into the sunset sending your team spiraling into the void of sub mediocrity.

    von miller probably won't be around to survive the rebuild, neither will chris harris. you will be left with two potential stars on your team.....chubb and lindsay.

    it's going to be a lot of fun seeing you donko fans suffer over the next 3-5 years at least. my Chrystal ball tells me there is going to be a record number of trophy polish smack going on around here, if there is any smack at all!

    anyways, how long until the diminished donkos actually field a respectable team and post a winning season again? the most accurate answer would be no time soon!
    2019 will be a playoff year.


  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    2019 will be a playoff year.
    The chiefs may give us trouble but I donít see the chargers doing much!

    Playoff Bound!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    You can def see the homerism all around in this poll.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    2019 will be a playoff year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The chiefs may give us trouble but I don’t see the chargers doing much!

    Playoff Bound!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,244
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    That is awesome !

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,655
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Just keep talkin!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Just keep talkin!
    who's talking? oh that would be you. i'm interested to hear why you think you are playoff bound? because of flacco?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,087
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    who's talking? oh that would be you. i'm interested to hear why you think you are playoff bound? because of flacco?
    We were a playoff capable team last year. We didn't make the playoffs because we lost several games due to Vance Joseph being an inept weenie... I feel that our 2019 coaching staff is a step up, our running game should perform better because Flacco has a good enough arm to occasionally take deep shots, this will keep the defense from stacking the box as often (they did a lot of box stacking with Keebum....) Our defense should be improved. We're going to likely make a run at Mosley, Amos and a few other defensive players.

    Between the run game and bolstered defense I do think we're a 10-11 win team this year.


  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We were a playoff capable team last year. We didn't make the playoffs because we lost several games due to Vance Joseph being an inept weenie... I feel that our 2019 coaching staff is a step up, our running game should perform better because Flacco has a good enough arm to occasionally take deep shots, this will keep the defense from stacking the box as often (they did a lot of box stacking with Keebum....) Our defense should be improved. We're going to likely make a run at Mosley, Amos and a few other defensive players.

    Between the run game and bolstered defense I do think we're a 10-11 win team this year.
    oh yeah, nothing to do with the fact that you have garbage for a QB? and did i read that correctly? a "bolstered defense"?? with all the players you have lost i don't see how you can say it's bolstered just because your HC was a good DC, we have all seen how that has turned out before.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Home: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Jacksonville Jaguars (W), Tennessee Titans (W), Chicago Bears (L), Detroit Lions (W), and Cleveland Browns (L).

    Away: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Minnesota Vikings (L), Green Bay Packers (L), Indianapolis Colts (L), Houston Texans (L) and Buffalo Bills (W).

    6-10 but may go as high as 8-8. I could see them beating the Chargers @ home and the Vikings away.

    On the flip side, I could also see 4-12 with additional losses to Detroit and Jacksonville.

    Denver is in a tough spot with little light at end of the tunnel.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Home: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Jacksonville Jaguars (W), Tennessee Titans (W), Chicago Bears (L), Detroit Lions (W), and Cleveland Browns (L).

    Away: Kansas City Chiefs (L), Oakland Raiders (W), Los Angeles Chargers (L), Minnesota Vikings (L), Green Bay Packers (L), Indianapolis Colts (L), Houston Texans (L) and Buffalo Bills (W).

    6-10 but may go as high as 8-8. I could see them beating the Chargers @ home and the Vikings away.

    On the flip side, I could also see 4-12 with additional losses to Detroit and Jacksonville.

    Denver is in a tough spot with little light at end of the tunnel.
    LOL! good one...

    will be bringing this post back up down the road

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    LOL! good one...

    will be bringing this post back up down the road
    We'll see....

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    LOL! good one...

    will be bringing this post back up down the road
    But more importantly, why don't you tell me where I'm wrong. I listed 16 games and the outcome I expect. Which games am I wrong?

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    But more importantly, why don't you tell me where I'm wrong. I listed 16 games and the outcome I expect. Which games am I wrong?
    wrong is an understatement, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell they only win 6 games...

    broncos were at 6-6 last season & on a path to a wildcard spot when they suffered two catastrophic injuries before the next game was even played, one on each side of the ball with chris harris & sanders...arguably two of the most important pieces on each side of the ball.

    next up is the fact that keenum is out the door & now there is an actual starting QB on this team, oh & the clown show of a coaching staff is out the door as well...

    not to mention the very good rookie class of last season (chubb, lindsay, sutton, hamilton) will only get better.

    with all that being said, i have no clue of how the hell you came to a conclusion of the same record or worse, but hey at least it provided a good laugh

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    wrong is an understatement, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell they only win 6 games...

    broncos were at 6-6 last season & on a path to a wildcard spot when they suffered two catastrophic injuries before the next game was even played, one on each side of the ball with chris harris & sanders...arguably two of the most important pieces on each side of the ball.

    next up is the fact that keenum is out the door & now there is an actual starting QB on this team, oh & the clown show of a coaching staff is out the door as well...

    not to mention the very good rookie class of last season (chubb, lindsay, sutton, hamilton) will only get better.

    with all that being said, i have no clue of how the hell you came to a conclusion of the same record or worse, but hey at least it provided a good laugh
    Apparently your reading comprehension needs some work - I broke down Denver's schedule game by game.

    You laugh at me, yet offer zero substance in rebuttal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •