how may more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baphamet
    Family Trust Beer
    • Nov 2006

how may more years until the broncos have another winning season?

the broncos offense is absolute trash, just like i ave been telling you guys since the moment your savior rode of into the sunset sending your team spiraling into the void of sub mediocrity.

von miller probably won't be around to survive the rebuild, neither will chris harris. you will be left with two potential stars on your team.....chubb and lindsay.

it's going to be a lot of fun seeing you donko fans suffer over the next 3-5 years at least. my Chrystal ball tells me there is going to be a record number of trophy polish smack going on around here, if there is any smack at all!

anyways, how long until the diminished donkos actually field a respectable team and post a winning season again? the most accurate answer would be no time soon!
    next year (LOL yeah right! :laugh:)
    76.92%
    3 years
    3.85%
    5 years
    7.69%
    10+
    11.54%

The poll is expired.

• teetdogs
    Playmaker
    • Jan 2011

I really dislike you, and think you're kind of a jerk.

Comment

• Sam_Z
      Banned User
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      the broncos offense is absolute trash, just like i ave been telling you guys since the moment your savior rode of into the sunset sending your team spiraling into the void of sub mediocrity.

von miller probably won't be around to survive the rebuild, neither will chris harris. you will be left with two potential stars on your team.....chubb and lindsay.

it's going to be a lot of fun seeing you donko fans suffer over the next 3-5 years at least. my Chrystal ball tells me there is going to be a record number of trophy polish smack going on around here, if there is any smack at all!

anyways, how long until the diminished donkos actually field a respectable team and post a winning season again? the most accurate answer would be no time soon!
      Well if this rant turns out to have any accuracy, it won’t takes us 10 years to get back into the mix of things like it has you guys.

What’s worse is you’ve had your QB throughout the entire suckage process wallowing in mediocrity!

Comment

• baphamet
        Family Trust Beer
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by teetdogs View Post

Comment

• baphamet
          Family Trust Beer
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Well if this rant turns out to have any accuracy, it won’t takes us 10 years to get back into the mix of things like it has you guys.

What’s worse is you’ve had your QB throughout the entire suckage process wallowing in mediocrity!
          it's literally happened to every other team in the division except you guys, never say never.

we had our AJ smith to ruin our team, now you have yours!

Comment

• CanDB
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2008

baph...you are starting to remind me of some of those uninvited patsies.

In all seriousness, I actually don't mind your team. They have become a 2 way squad, and they have really good young talent. But alas, I am off the rails when it comes to the topic....so I must stop!

Last edited by CanDB; 01-04-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Lumiere
              All-Time Great
              • Jan 2011

Winning season? Hopefully next year. But the funny thing is, Baph...if it takes the Broncos 10 more years before we win another ring, we'll have four to your zero.
              To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• atwaterandstir
                Football Immortal
                • Jul 2012

Ironic coming from the guy who claims Rivers is HOF bound and elite despite literally having a .500 record for the past decade.

Comment

• arapaho
                  reserved for losing bet
                  • Mar 2004

new poll

how many more season will bap be totally obsessed with the broncos

SO WHAT REBUILD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

the one where we lost three starters in the oline to IR

or where we lost our #1 wr to IR
                  or our best CB to ir

where is the rebuild?

so our offense is complete trash?
                  we split with the bolts again....despite losing 7 starters on offense and finishing with

3 rookie wrs and two rookie rbs as well as three first time starters on the oline
                  we had a better run game and still manages to score 20.6 ppg

we have the wrs of the future
                  we have the rbs of the future
                  we have a much improved oline despite the injuries

yes I know only the chargers lose because of injuries, that was your excuse for years now...only the chargers season is hurt by injuries...never another team

on defense we have the two best pass rushers in the west, a solid dline ,

We need a safety to replace stewart and a couple corners

all that and despite your insisting Elway would cripple the team with big checcks

we will have over 46 million in cap space to fix the team
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• arapaho
                    reserved for losing bet
                    • Mar 2004

it's literally happened to every other team in the division except you guys, never say never.

we had our AJ smith to ruin our team, now you have yours!

ya I mean like in 2010 we were the second worse team in the league with 4 wins and we still in that decade long rebuild huh

if you don't look at the 5 more afc west ttitles, or the tweo conference titles, or the new Lombardy

you would almost be right

sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
                      reserved for losing bet
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                      Ironic coming from the guy who claims Rivers is HOF bound and elite despite literally having a .500 record for the past decade.
                      hes aalso saying rivers is somehow better than manning because manning had 11 post season chances before coming to the broncos to win and only managed to win two conference titles and one Lombardy

where as rivers only had 5 chances to win one

disregarding the fact that rivers is in his 16th season and only made the post five times before
                      sigpic

Comment

• Lumiere
                        All-Time Great
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                        Speaking of which - it's the playoffs! Rivers is telling himself, "I can do this!"

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Stackhouser
                          All-Pro
                          • Aug 2008

sigpic

Comment

• Axemaster
                            Special Teams
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                            LOLO<OLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOOOLOLLL!!!!!!! Yeah, that's the general concensous!!! LOL! Just google his name, that pretty much says it all! LOL! At least you are a HUSKER fan, baphy. LMAO!
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Axemaster
                              Special Teams
                              • Jan 2009

Wow. This here, even for you, is desperation at its best! LOL! One and done in the playoffs again for you Chuggerettes, and syPhyllis crmeaRivers will be gone soon. Told u once, told you a THOUSAND times, Denver will win ANOTHER, their 4th, SUPERBOWL, before your Soccer Stadium Football team even GETS to one!!! And you can take that to the BANK!!!! ps don't hold your BREATH!!!!!:
                              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
                              X