View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

20 76.92%
  • 3 years

1 3.85%
  • 5 years

2 7.69%
  • 10+

3 11.54%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    “A topic I’m in denial about”? This coming from a guy with a team that’s never won anything! Heck your team dont even have a home...

BTW didn’t you lose a bet to Arapaho, I was pretty sure we weren’t supposed to see you until April?
    you mean the bet that i won? he too was delusional like you and bet me the broncos would have a better record than the chargers, would you like to make that same bet this year?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    didn't you guys just sign tyrod taylor?

but in true baphat form i'm sure you will try to spin this as a great signing but if elway made this same move you would be all over it

tyrod taylor is better than any QB you have had since manning retired, that includes flaccco.

but he's our back up, that's the glaring difference. the chargers had absolute trash behind rivers and this was a good upgrade as a back up QB behind rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Bortles has done pretty much as much as Rivers.
    in that case bradley roby has done pretty much as much as champ bailey

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    tyrod taylor is better than any QB you have had since manning retired, that includes flaccco.

but he's our back up, that's the glaring difference. the chargers had absolute trash behind rivers and this was a good upgrade as a back up QB behind rivers.
    Wait.............................................. .................................................. ................... What?????

Okay Baph, you're more level headed than that........ You may say things to Troll some people in here and get them twisted, but WHAT???

Taylor has started 46 games in 8 seasons in the league. He has a 23-21-1 record. He doesn't throw many INT's, I'll give him that, BUT, he has fumbled 20 times in 46 games. He has won NOTHING...... He has only been a scrub starter.....

Flacco's history is a little better than that. Stats alone have been better than Taylors if you want to go that route but there's more to it than that and you and I both know it.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 03-15-2019 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Wait.............................................. .................................................. ................... What?????

Okay Baph, you're more level headed than that........ You may say things to Troll some people in here and get them twisted, but WHAT???

Taylor has started 46 games in 8 seasons in the league. He has a 23-21-1 record. He doesn't throw many INT's, I'll give him that, BUT, he has fumbled 20 times in 46 games. He has won NOTHING...... He has only been a scrub starter.....

Flacco's history is a little better than that. Stats alone have been better than Taylors if you want to go that route but there's more to it than that and you and I both know it.
    i dont know how many times i have to show you this......

do you not realize how bad that actually is??

sure, he played pretty good 6 years ago but something definitely happened. some QB's play well at first but crash and burn, that is the story of joe flacco. yes taylor is better than flacco is currently and he's better than flacco has been the last 5 years too.

sure flacco's "history" is better because he has a ring and a good win/loss record in the playoffs but he's not a better QB now and he's not a better QB the last 5 years or so, either. you also have to consider what team flacco played for vs what team taylor played for. Taylor has been that teams best QB is some time and that's not to say taylor isn't a "scrub starter" like you pointed out, he is. but flacco is worse, i honestly can't think of another starting QB i would want less leading my team, over the last 5 years and that includes eli.

okay maybe bortles but it's kind of a toss up at this point.

i dont know how many times i have to show you this......

do you not realize how bad that actually is??

sure, he played pretty good 6 years ago but something definitely happened. some QB's play well at first but crash and burn, that is the story of joe flacco. yes taylor is better than flacco is currently and he's better than flacco has been the last 5 years too.

sure flacco's "history" is better because he has a ring and a good win/loss record in the playoffs but he's not a better QB now and he's not a better QB the last 5 years or so, either. you also have to consider what team flacco played for vs what team taylor played for. Taylor has been that teams best QB is some time and that's not to say taylor isn't a "scrub starter" like you pointed out, he is. but flacco is worse, i honestly can't think of another starting QB i would want less leading my team, over the last 5 years and that includes eli.

okay maybe bortles but it's kind of a toss up at this point.
    You can throw that stat line up over and over again..... There's more to it than stats.

6 out of 11 seasons a playoff contender. Only on true losing season plus a below .500 record prior to being hurt last year..... The one true losing season, his leading receivers names were Kamar Aiken and Crockett Gilmore.... Who??

We will see what this season brings. Change of scenery is often a good thing. Maybe we have Rich Gannon's second act or maybe it's Jake Plummer's....... Or maybe it's someone worse. Time will tell. Taylor has not been that good and hasn't been someone that is a leader like Flacco is.

I keep saying, "let the games be played". At that point we can judge what is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahahaha this is as far as I got on this post. I saw ďWile E CoyoteĒ and realized this child is attempting to compare his cartoons to the forum.

No sense reading beyond that comment.
    No only comparing ur IQ to a cartoon character, I didnít think I needed to spell that out but u prove me right again. Carry on Sammy, your football thoughts concerning the Patriots lil brother the doncos are hysterically funny and unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You can throw that stat line up over and over again..... There's more to it than stats.

6 out of 11 seasons a playoff contender. Only on true losing season plus a below .500 record prior to being hurt last year..... The one true losing season, his leading receivers names were Kamar Aiken and Crockett Gilmore.... Who??

We will see what this season brings. Change of scenery is often a good thing. Maybe we have Rich Gannon's second act or maybe it's Jake Plummer's....... Or maybe it's someone worse. Time will tell. Taylor has not been that good and hasn't been someone that is a leader like Flacco is.

I keep saying, "let the games be played". At that point we can judge what is there.
    yes and the ravens won despite joe flacco over the last 5 or 6 years, not because of him. do you seriously think the ravens were ever built around flacco??

you're being optimistic, that's fine. all i'm saying is up to this point taylor has been better, at least the past 5 years or so. that's why i said taylor is better than any broncos QB since manning retired.

it's not as outlandish of an opinion as you are pretending that it is.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-16-2019 at 11:38 AM.

yes and the ravens won despite joe flacco over the last 5 or 6 years, not because of him. do you seriously think the ravens were ever built around flacco??

you're being optimistic, that's fine. all i'm saying is up to this point taylor has been better, at least the past 5 years or so. that's why i said taylor is better than any broncos QB since manning retired.

it's not as outlandish of an opinion as you are pretending that it is.
    True baphs, but his best statistical season was with Kubiak in 2014, he lost in New England in a shootout and you canít take away his 10-5 playoff record.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-16-2019 at 02:23 PM.

you mean a topic that you're in denial about?

so when is elway gonna sign bortles? you know it's coming.
    Mike Klis

@MikeKlis

There was preliminary mutual interest between Broncos and Bortles but nothing materialized.

lol he tried, elway does seem to have a soft spot for bad QB's, doesn't he?

you mean the bet that i won? he too was delusional like you and bet me the broncos would have a better record than the chargers, would you like to make that same bet this year?
    I donít even remember what the bet was about

Mike Klis

@MikeKlis

There was preliminary mutual interest between Broncos and Bortles but nothing materialized.

I didnít see the that, I tend to ignore mike because heís always by the book and somewhat boring, I do enjoy arguing with Dmac but anyway if that tweet was for real, Iíd say Elway was feeling the pressure and repercussions from the Keenum and Lynch debacles.

Mike Klis

@MikeKlis

I read that last night.... SMH..... I does go on to say it was only as a backup situation because it doesn't appear that Elway is enamored by this years QB draft class.

Any reports on Elway contacting Geno Smith Baphs?