View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

    20 76.92%
  • 3 years

    1 3.85%
  • 5 years

    2 7.69%
  • 10+

    3 11.54%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 189
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,531
    And by SAVIOUR, you must mean JOHN ELWAY? Right? The man who has taken us to 6 super bowls, either as a Player or GM? You CNAT mean Peyton, we won in 2015 in SPITE of Peyton, who by then was a shell of his former self.

    I will keep on Polishing them Trophies, at least WE HAVE Chefs too! It is EMBARASSING to be in the same division AS YOU TWO, and the RAYTURDS! PATHETIC!!!!! I wouldn't HOLD MY BREATH THOUGH!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    oh YEAH?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Winning season? Hopefully next year. But the funny thing is, Baph...if it takes the Broncos 10 more years before we win another ring, we'll have four to your zero.
    I GAR UN TEE, that will definatly happen. I would even be willing to put MONEY on it!!!
    oh YEAH?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,741
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    new poll



    how many more season will bap be totally obsessed with the broncos

    SO WHAT REBUILD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT


    the one where we lost three starters in the oline to IR

    or where we lost our #1 wr to IR
    or our best CB to ir




    where is the rebuild?

    so our offense is complete trash?
    we split with the bolts again....despite losing 7 starters on offense and finishing with

    3 rookie wrs and two rookie rbs as well as three first time starters on the oline
    we had a better run game and still manages to score 20.6 ppg

    we have the wrs of the future
    we have the rbs of the future
    we have a much improved oline despite the injuries


    yes I know only the chargers lose because of injuries, that was your excuse for years now...only the chargers season is hurt by injuries...never another team

    on defense we have the two best pass rushers in the west, a solid dline ,

    We need a safety to replace stewart and a couple corners

    all that and despite your insisting Elway would cripple the team with big checcks

    we will have over 46 million in cap space to fix the team
    look real close ladies and gentlemen, this is what a hypocrite is. how many times did arapaho say i was a pathetic excuse maker for mentioning injuries in 2016? had more injuries that year than the broncos did this year too i might add. see arapaho, i never said your team wasn't hurt by injuries, in fact ive said it did hurt your team. unlike you who totally ignored the injuries and continued to talk smack like i was wrong about the chargers having talent because of in injuries i 2015 and 2016.

    now your feeling it with your team and it's somehow a valid argument?





    yes,m you really are kin g hypocrite arapaho. congragulations.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    hes aalso saying rivers is somehow better than manning because manning had 11 post season chances before coming to the broncos to win and only managed to win two conference titles and one Lombardy

    where as rivers only had 5 chances to win one

    disregarding the fact that rivers is in his 16th season and only made the post five times before
    That is why, his hero Phyllisss has one, maybe two productive years left. that's. it. New England and Tammy are bout DONE FOR TOO!!! Ahhhhh! Life is grand, is it NOT!!!???
    oh YEAH?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Wow. This here, even for you, is desperation at its best! LOL! One and done in the playoffs again for you Chuggerettes, and syPhyllis crmeaRivers will be gone soon. Told u once, told you a THOUSAND times, Denver will win ANOTHER, their 4th, SUPERBOWL, before your Soccer Stadium Football team even GETS to one!!! And you can take that to the BANK!!!! ps don't hold your BREATH!!!!!:
    if it isn't king hypocrite (arapaho) coming in here making himself look like a fool, it's king butt hurt (you)

    john elway as a GM has a losing record when manning isn't under center, that's a fact that you can take to your whinny little butt hurt bank

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,741
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    hes aalso saying rivers is somehow better than manning because manning had 11 post season chances before coming to the broncos to win and only managed to win two conference titles and one Lombardy

    where as rivers only had 5 chances to win one

    disregarding the fact that rivers is in his 16th season and only made the post five times before
    show men where i said rivers is better than manning lol

    this is comical dude, how many times can one man fail at talking smack? it's as if you are totally making stuff up or something.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,028
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it's literally happened to every other team in the division except you guys, never say never.

    we had our AJ smith to ruin our team, now you have yours!
    But you miss the point, youíve had Philis throughout the years and still wallowed in misery.
    Blaming AJ is just an excuse but heís been out the door for a good while now so what the excuse there or could it just be that Philis isnít as great as some/you claim?

    Whenever we had a top QB we had great success even with Elways horrible draft picks so yeah our GM was a little bit detrimental with those mistakes. Your QB still hasnít won anything even after AJ Schmeee was dismissed!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by teetdogs View Post
    I really dislike you, and think you're kind of a jerk.
    This is epic on so many levels, for all sides involved.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,706
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    look real close ladies and gentlemen, this is what a hypocrite is. how many times did arapaho say i was a pathetic excuse maker for mentioning injuries in 2016? had more injuries that year than the broncos did this year too i might add. see arapaho, i never said your team wasn't hurt by injuries, in fact ive said it did hurt your team. unlike you who totally ignored the injuries and continued to talk smack like i was wrong about the chargers having talent because of in injuries i 2015 and 2016.

    now your feeling it with your team and it's somehow a valid argument?





    yes,m you really are kin g hypocrite arapaho. congragulations.

    Thereís bap lying again

    You 100% blamed injuries for two straight losing seasons. A whiney oft touted excuse

    I didnít use injuries as an excuse for losing

    I used injuries and starters on IR to show you we ainít in a rebuild or a horrible untalented team as you claimed in a thread you started with, how long before the broncos have a winning season

    Condemning our offense as pure trash

    You act like we were without talent
    Lol ignoring how many were on IRor rookies or first time starters

    Again we have the wrs of the future
    The rbs of the future
    The team is the second youngest in the league

    Get us a good coach a few players and we will be back

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Winning season? Hopefully next year. But the funny thing is, Baph...if it takes the Broncos 10 more years before we win another ring, we'll have four to your zero.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Gaze at our super bowl rings/jewelry

    BLAM BLAM BLAM

    Just post these and tell the neutless chargetten never won a sb , with the monkey on their neut backs to gaze!!!!

    lol roflmao
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    if it isn't king hypocrite (arapaho) coming in here making himself look like a fool, it's king butt hurt (you)

    john elway as a GM has a losing record when manning isn't under center, that's a fact that you can take to your whinny little butt hurt bank
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gaze neut lol
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    But you miss the point, you’ve had Philis throughout the years and still wallowed in misery.
    Blaming AJ is just an excuse but he’s been out the door for a good while now so what the excuse there or could it just be that Philis isn’t as great as some/you claim?

    Whenever we had a top QB we had great success even with Elways horrible draft picks so yeah our GM was a little bit detrimental with those mistakes. Your QB still hasn’t won anything even after AJ Schmeee was dismissed!
    rivers is 118-90 as a starter.....that isn't quite "misery" like the broncos having a losing record under elway when manning isn't under center. the broncos have only had two decent QB's and both are all time greats which i wouldn't even put rivers in the same category as honestly.

    rivers is a low end HOF'er, but a future HOF'er none the less. manning and elway are easily top 10 all time at their position, some would argue top 5, especially with manning.

    you're not getting another elway,manning, or even rivers to lead your team any time soon, so good luck with that!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,741
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    There’s bap lying again

    You 100% blamed injuries for two straight losing seasons. A whiney oft touted excuse

    I didn’t use injuries as an excuse for losing

    I used injuries and starters on IR to show you we ain’t in a rebuild or a horrible untalented team as you claimed in a thread you started with, how long before the broncos have a winning season
    speaking of lies, there is a doozy. i literally would just mentioned them as an issue, exactly like you just did. i mentioned poor OL play as a "reason" as well. but every time i just mentioed injuries you would say i was making excuses.

    you're seriously the worst hypocrite ive seen on the internet when it didn't involve politics, i'm not even joking.

    Condemning our offense as pure trash

    You act like we were without talent
    Lol ignoring how many were on IRor rookies or first time starters
    without two guys on offense, your teams offense was absolute trash. it's not going to be much better next year with those guys healthy, either. a lot of it has to do with not having a legit starting QB, something you wont have next year either.

    Again we have the wrs of the future
    The rbs of the future
    The team is the second youngest in the league

    Get us a good coach a few players and we will be back
    then how come your "future" WR's stunk up the joint without sanders out there? they looked absolutely terrible against the chargers, if that's your future, then the future is bright......for the other teams in the division.

    what's really got me laughing is all the broncos fans that picked the option that the broncos will have a winning season next year, based on nothing but 100% blind hope. i don't care who the coach is, they will have a huge task ahead of them while elway tries to figure out how to get his head out of his own ass.
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-05-2019 at 09:48 AM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    rivers is 118-90 as a starter.....that isn't quite "misery" like the broncos having a losing record under elway when manning isn't under center. the broncos have only had two decent QB's and both are all time greats which i wouldn't even put rivers in the same category as honestly.

    rivers is a low end HOF'er, but a future HOF'er none the less. manning and elway are easily top 10 all time at their position, some would argue top 5, especially with manning.

    you're not getting another elway,manning, or even rivers to lead your team any time soon, so good luck with that!
    Lol....Rivers is .500 against the Chiefs and Broncos and without the dominance of a poor Raiders team, he would be a career .500 QB. With no big wins and poor playoff numbers. And BTW in roughly 7 years (Hof eligible) all the passing yards you guys are clinging to now, won't be as impressive.

    Warm up Badgelys leg.......Rivers is leading the playoff offense lol.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,741
    Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Lol....Rivers is .500 against the Chiefs and Broncos and without the dominance of a poor Raiders team, he would be a career .500 QB. With no big wins and poor playoff numbers. And BTW in roughly 7 years (Hof eligible) all the passing yards you guys are clinging to now, won't be as impressive.

    Warm up Badgelys leg.......Rivers is leading the playoff offense lol.
    keep telling yourself that.....going on the road in prime time and leading two double digit 4th quarter come back wins isn't considered big wins

    someone's mad because his joke of a team and joke of a GM will be sucking for years to come and can't stand it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •