View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

20 76.92%
  • 3 years

1 3.85%
  • 5 years

2 7.69%
  • 10+

3 11.54%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    keep telling yourself that.....going on the road in prime time and leading two double digit 4th quarter come back wins isn't considered big wins

someone's mad because his joke of a team and joke of a GM will be sucking for years to come and can't stand it!
    You fail to see the irony of your posts.....I have been telling you for years Rivers can't get it done and outside of yardage total (right now) he really doesn't have much of a HOF resume. Your rebuttal? Nu uh look at these two games against 1 playoff team in 2018 lol.
    Sorry Baph, I know Rivers playoff production is a touchy subject for you. Maybe this is the year he gets your team into the end zone.

keep telling yourself that.....going on the road in prime time and leading two double digit 4th quarter come back wins isn't considered big wins

someone's mad because his joke of a team and joke of a GM will be sucking for years to come and can't stand it!
    Who did they come back to beat again? I understand the win in KC is huge but the Steelers, Really?

Hahaha you call the broncos a joke of a team however youíre bragging about a win over a team that this ďjoke of a team beatĒ as well.

Smh 🤦

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Who did they come back to beat again? I understand the win in KC is huge but the Steelers, Really?

Hahaha you call the broncos a joke of a team however you’re bragging about a win over a team that this “joke of a team beat” as well.

Smh ��
    The Steelers had been 220-0-2 lifetime when leading by 14 or more at home prior to the chargers coming to town. now they are 220-1-2.....but i guess that's not impressive enough of a stat for you.

also, bad teams beat good teams every year, this isn't a new thing, sam.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    You fail to see the irony of your posts.....I have been telling you for years Rivers can't get it done and outside of yardage total (right now) he really doesn't have much of a HOF resume. Your rebuttal? Nu uh look at these two games against 1 playoff team in 2018 lol.
    Sorry Baph, I know Rivers playoff production is a touchy subject for you. Maybe this is the year he gets your team into the end zone.
    pretty much everyone says he's a future HOF'er, so that would make his resume HOF worthy. being top 10 or likely to finish top 10 in every major statistical category, including wins, makes his resume HOF worthy. he just lacks a ring for a guarantee ticket punch to the HOF but i don't even think he needs that to get in anymore.

the only thing that might keep him out is if he never wins another playoff game, then maybe.

but i get it, you failed miserably tying to say he doesn't have any big wins, now you switched the criteria

lets get this thread back on track, tell me why you think your garbage team has a chance at a winning season in the next 5 years.......i'm looking for just one reasonable and logical argument, ive yet to read one.
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-05-2019 at 07:12 PM.

pretty much everyone says he's a future HOF'er, so that would make his resume HOF worthy. being top 10 or likely to finish top 10 in every major statistical category, including wins, makes his resume HOF worthy. he just lacks a ring for a guarantee ticket punch to the HOF but i don't even think he needs that to get in anymore.

the only thing that might keep him out is if he never wins another playoff game, then maybe.

but i get it, you failed miserably tying to say he doesn't have any big wins, now you switched the criteria
    Like I said, he has evolved into the lovable loser. People love to root for the guy with not much of a shot. Rivers has shown to be Vinny Testeverde with not as good a winning percentage in the playoffs.

I am friends with and related to- many Chargers fans......you are all already making excuses that Rivers got unlucky facing Balt and the rest of the league got lucky. You know what's coming.

Hopefully not as many years as it took for the Chargers to win their first Super Bowl. Oh, wait...
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

The Steelers had been 220-0-2 lifetime when leading by 14 or more at home prior to the chargers coming to town. now they are 220-1-2.....but i guess that's not impressive enough of a stat for you.
    Dude that kind stat insinuates that you have no life. Nobody cares about that type of garbage and that ridiculous stat did not get the Steelers into playoffs so why does it matter.

Haha if Philis gets into the HOF do you think that stat will be posted under his bust! Lol

C-mon man!

Maybe Elway can trade for Eli Manning. The only way I see the Doncos having another winning season anytime soon is with the help of another Manning.
    Other than that, the Doncos are just trash. Even the Chargers own you Doncos right now..... lol

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Maybe Elway can trade for Eli Manning. The only way I see the Doncos having another winning season anytime soon is with the help of another Manning.
    Other than that, the Doncos are just trash. Even the Chargers own you Doncos right now..... lol

Chargers may have a better record than the Broncos but that is still better than having a broke back mountain type crush on the Mannings like somebody I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Dude that kind stat insinuates that you have no life. Nobody cares about that type of garbage and that ridiculous stat did not get the Steelers into playoffs so why does it matter.

Haha if Philis gets into the HOF do you think that stat will be posted under his bust! Lol

C-mon man!
    of course not but you were trying to downplay the significance of that win as if it was just another win.

you're also ignoring the fact that after that game the steelers lost connor, with connor they were a formidable team, without him not as much.

i could actually see Elway trying to get eli and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a bronco next season. man, would i love that! smack would be relentless and unforgiving (more so than usual) lol

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Like I said, he has evolved into the lovable loser. People love to root for the guy with not much of a shot. Rivers has shown to be Vinny Testeverde with not as good a winning percentage in the playoffs.

I am friends with and related to- many Chargers fans......you are all already making excuses that Rivers got unlucky facing Balt and the rest of the league got lucky. You know what's coming.
    yes you have mentioned your weak minded chargers friends, which i doubt the validity of that story anyways. the fact you mention vinny testaverde, who's QB record was 90-123 with almost as many int's as TD's, shows how little you actually know. you may as well compare rivers to ryan leaf, it wouldn't be any less idiotic.

mark sanchez also has a better playoff record than rivers, guess he is better too? are you sure you're not 58miller? i thought only he was capable of such a dumb ass argument.

and no, i never said anything about the chargers being unlucky to face the ravens or that i thought the ravens would win. i simply stated that the chargers match up better against all the other teams due to the fact that the ravens are a good running team with a great defense. the chargers are more equipt to face a strong passing attack due to all the injuries they have along the front 7.

i think the chargers beat the ravens this time, actually. and i think the chargers are the better team overall.

I voted 10+ years.....wishful thinking.