View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

20 76.92%
  • 3 years

1 3.85%
  • 5 years

2 7.69%
  • 10+

3 11.54%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i could actually see Elway trying to get eli and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a bronco next season. man, would i love that! smack would be relentless and unforgiving (more so than usual) lol
    I saw Eli three times live this past season. I won't say he's done, but his situation would be better with the Giants than in Denver if given a better o-line. But man he looked dreadful at times last year, and this is with the soon to be Offensive Rookie of the year. But their line is trash at pass blocking.

I won't vote until I know who their coach and QB are.

I have a lot of patience for Baph in this scenario. Heís waited over a decade for the Chargers to be relevant. If they continue winning football games they might even have enough fans to fill a real football stadium! (In 3-4 years-ish)

I love the crystal ball being used to basically guarantee the future outcome of the Broncos..... SMH

And again I see the argument about Manning...... Blah Blah Blah.... I ask, what is the GM's job? Bring in players to win games? Did that happen when Elway brought in Manning? UH>>>>> YEAH!!! So, Elway did his job.

Now, not one single person knows what coach or players will be leading the pack next year or the years after. If your crystal ball is so clear that it will be years before Denver has a winning record, can you please fill me in on the Power Ball numbers? Or maybe, stop trolling the board with nonsense. If Denver comes out next year with a winning record, you'll just make excuses about all this. You have no idea if the next Elway, Manning, etc. is out there. You have no idea what QB awaits in the draft. Did anyone think Mahomes was going to be this good 2 years ago? NO, and don't say you did........ What about the next Rich Gannon? Someone that hasn't been so great over a few years, and then boom...... League MVP and excellent play over a period..... Or maybe some arena player that comes and leads your team to greatness..... NON of us knows the future.

Deflate that one season of glory enlarged head for a second. What happens to LAC or NE in 2 years?? NO QB of the future..... All teams deal with it, just Denver has been better at it since 1971-72....... Get over the trolling for reaction.

Wow! It's called "smack talk". Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the "Talkin' Smack" area of the forum?
    No need to throw a hissy-fit.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Wow! It's called "smack talk". Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the "Talkin' Smack" area of the forum?

Hissy-fit??? LOL

This is the smack section isn't it? Did I get under your skin or something???

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Hissy-fit??? LOL

This is the smack section isn't it? Did I get under your skin or something???
    Donít let him bother you!

Some people are just so butthurt that PFM is spending more and more time with Brad Paisley!

I voted 10, and with their new head coach pick, it will be at least 4.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Don’t let him bother you!

Some people are just so butthurt that PFM is spending more and more time with Brad Paisley!
    Didn't bother me one bit..... but I think I ruffled his feathers due to his response to me......

I voted 10, and with their new head coach pick, it will be at least 4.

Power Ball numbers please??? I promise to share the winnings!!! I'll get you all the Manning blow ups you want!!

Yeah....it's the smack talk area.....and honestly.....aren't we all hoping we will see a good hissy-fit now and then?

the broncos offense is absolute trash, just like i ave been telling you guys since the moment your savior rode of into the sunset sending your team spiraling into the void of sub mediocrity.

von miller probably won't be around to survive the rebuild, neither will chris harris. you will be left with two potential stars on your team.....chubb and lindsay.

it's going to be a lot of fun seeing you donko fans suffer over the next 3-5 years at least. my Chrystal ball tells me there is going to be a record number of trophy polish smack going on around here, if there is any smack at all!

anyways, how long until the diminished donkos actually field a respectable team and post a winning season again? the most accurate answer would be no time soon!
    Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Ohhh, comeon Baphy! Ya know we love ya more then our Laundy! LOL! I really do want the Chargers to send the Cheatriots and Tammy packing, and set up an All AFC West Championship, but oh well, the Chefs, are our last hope now. My question is what happened to that Charger Defense? And the Road Dominance?

As far as the question of Denver, the CORE of the great players, on both O and D are there. Case and Vance were just WAY in over their heads, and I believe we will see vast improvement in the coming years.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Ohhh, comeon Baphy! Ya know we love ya more then our Laundy! LOL! I really do want the Chargers to send the Cheatriots and Tammy packing, and set up an All AFC West Championship, but oh well, the Chefs, are our last hope now. My question is what happened to that Charger Defense? And the Road Dominance?

As far as the question of Denver, the CORE of the great players, on both O and D are there. Case and Vance were just WAY in over their heads, and I believe we will see vast improvement in the coming years.
    your team is trash now and will be trash next year too. your only hope is for another future HOF QB to come in and save your franchise from mediocrity like both elway (as a player) and manning did, good luck!

your team is trash now and will be trash next year too. your only hope is for another future HOF QB to come in and save your franchise from mediocrity like both elway (as a player) and manning did, good luck!
    Whatís rivers in the post in 16 years

6-7 ?
    the very essence of mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    What’s rivers in the post in 16 years

6-7 ?
    the very essence of mediocrity
    keep telling yourself that when he's inducted into the HOF.

it's funny how you always act like i'm here more when my team wins but look at you? you have been here more in the last 24 hours than you have been here all season, after a bolts loss. fairweather much?

i'm your daddy and your team is still terrible. i have hope for my team, you have zero. remember that, mr. king hypocrite.