View Poll Results: how many more years until the broncos have another winning season?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next year (LOL yeah right! )

20 76.92%
  • 3 years

1 3.85%
  • 5 years

2 7.69%
  • 10+

3 11.54%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    broncos fans are talking a lot of crap right now, most of you are fairweather smack talkers of course who are never here until the broncos are good or the bolts lose a game. just remember, your team is horrible and i'll be crapping all over them next season while you hide under that rock afraid to show your face here, like the fairweathers you are.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    broncos fans are talking a lot of crap right now, most of you are fairweather smack talkers of course who are never here until the broncos are good or the bolts lose a game. just remember, your team is horrible and i'll be crapping all over them next season while you hide under that rock afraid to show your face here, like the fairweathers you are.
    just remember your team is 3-3 against these broncos, thats without a legitimate starting QB all three seasons and with a horrible coach the past two seasons

we now have a much better coach...and just hired mike munchak….you know the best oline coach in the game to coach up our oline

we have loads of cap space and the second youngest team in the league with some very good talent

so keep your bragging ill sit back and recall it wsnt to long ago you were crying excuses after every loss, after loss, after loss

and this year you have rivers contract done in 2019
    so is Melvin ingram and pouncy

you gonna extend them. let them walk...you only have 25 mil space
    Last edited by arapaho; 01-14-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    just remember your team is 3-3 against these broncos, thats without a legitimate starting QB all three seasons and with a horrible coach the past two seasons

we now have a much better coach...and just hired mike munchak….you know the best oline coach in the game to coach up our oline

we have loads of cap space and the second youngest team in the league with some very good talent

so keep your bragging ill sit back and recall it wsnt to long ago you were crying excuses after every loss, after loss, after loss
    Munchak is the real deal. This is a tremendous addition to Denver - and an equally big loss for Pittsburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Munchak is the real deal. This is a tremendous addition to Denver - and an equally big loss for Pittsburg.
    im pretty happy about it

Next year obviously. I'm a homer, will always be a homer, and don't feel bad about that fact at all.

2 of those wins came early in the season before your team fell apart. your team is trash and the lack of depth showed, just like you told me when my team had a lot of injuries.....a lot more injuries i might add.

yes i'm sure that will fix everything! you still lack a QB and that offense is not getting fixed in one season no matter who the coach is. your OL was run blocking really good all year, which is why your rookie is in the PB. the only area it can improve in is pass blocking, which won't do much good without a legit starting QB.

[quote]we have loads of cap space and the second youngest team in the league with some very good talent [/quyiote]

some very good talent? you mean like von miller, chris harris, emanuel sanders, chubb and lindsay? only two of thiose dues isnt on the back end of their careers. your receivers did not look good without sanders and don't have a QB to get them the ball anyways.

id assume your defense will be good and your offense will still be mediocre at best, if lindsay is healthy and the OL can still run block good, that is. if not your offense will be close to bottom of the league trash.

oh you mean the same excuses you made this year for injuries? except the chargers still had more? it's impossible for you to not be a hypocrite, isn't it?

and this year you have rivers contract done in 2019
    he will get extended this off season.

so is Melvin ingram and pouncy

you gonna extend them. let them walk...you only have 25 mil space
    both travis benjamin and Jahleel Addae will likely be gone which frees up $10 in cap right there. but i'll worry about guys like ingram and pouncey leaving after next season. heck rivers could be gone after that and when that happens we will be in the same boat as the broncos, except i have more faith that telesco can address the QB position than elway can, i will tell you that!

2 of those wins came early in the season before your team fell apart. your team is trash and the lack of depth showed, just like you told me when my team had a lot of injuries.....a lot more injuries i might add.

yes i'm sure that will fix everything! you still lack a QB and that offense is not getting fixed in one season no matter who the coach is. your OL was run blocking really good all year, which is why your rookie is in the PB. the only area it can improve in is pass blocking, which won't do much good without a legit starting QB.

some very good talent? you mean like von miller, chris harris, emanuel sanders, chubb and lindsay? only two of thiose dues isnt on the back end of their careers. your receivers did not look good without sanders and don't have a QB to get them the ball anyways.

id assume your defense will be good and your offense will still be mediocre at best, if lindsay is healthy and the OL can still run block good, that is. if not your offense will be close to bottom of the league trash.

oh you mean the same excuses you made this year for injuries? except the chargers still had more? it's impossible for you to not be a hypocrite, isn't it?

he will get extended this off season.

both travis benjamin and Jahleel Addae will likely be gone which frees up $10 in cap right there. but i'll worry about guys like ingram and pouncey leaving after next season. heck rivers could be gone after that and when that happens we will be in the same boat as the broncos, except i have more faith that telesco can address the QB position than elway can, i will tell you that!

when does it matter when the broncos beat the bolts...what matters is despite your bragging the broncos are 3-3 against the bolts in the last three seasons...it is a fact

sure the bolts had some injuries...about 60% were to practice squad and third string guys who would never see the field even if healthy, but hey its your crybaby excuse so Ill leave you to it

and the only thing stopping the broncos from sweeping the bolts instead of splitting is a qb

and your an idiot...well we know that
    if you don't think the best oline coach in the game can help our oline, specially when the entire scheme and playcalling was wacked anyway

you don't see where cases limited but well known stong points were play action under center and a moving pocket....what did we do most...that's right shotgun, in fact out of 586 pass attempts Musgrave managed to call to Cases stong point a mere 23.5% of the passing plays...138 of his 586 pass attempts were under center, while over 400 were shotgun

less then 1/4 of the passing plays called were under center to afford play action off the good run game

P/S great pass blocking is any qbs best friend...our pass blocking will be better

so now our wrs didn't look good witho0ut sanders...GUESS WHAT FOOL, THEY WAS ALL ROOKIES...EVERY SINGLE WR WE PLAYED AFTER SANDERS WENT DOWN WAS ROOKIES

in the games after sanders injury
    DH.....25 catches
    Sutton 14 catches
    Patrick 19 catches...….58 total rec

the top three bolts receivers in the same games 42

please show me where I ever blamed injuries for our lost season or losses...I can show where you made injuries your excuse week after week year after year sonny....but show me ...BACK UP YOUR WORDS FOOL

AS FOR RIVERS BE9NG EXTENDED...great!!!! HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL THE BOLTS PAY ELITE MONEY FOR A POST SEASON CHOKER, THAT CANT WIN CRAP

YA YOU CAN HAVE MORE FAITH IN TELESCO...SINCE HE MORE THEN LIKELY WILL BE PICKING #1 FOR A FEW YEARS IN A ROW AFTER RIVERS
    Last edited by arapaho; 01-31-2019 at 10:58 AM.

I voted next year...………..because of Vic a hell of a coach.

when does it matter when the broncos beat the bolts...what matters is despite your bragging the broncos are 3-3 against the bolts in the last three seasons...it is a fact

sure the bolts had some injuries...about 60% were to practice squad and third string guys who would never see the field even if healthy, but hey its your crybaby excuse so Ill leave you to it

and the only thing stopping the broncos from sweeping the bolts instead of splitting is a qb

and your an idiot...well we know that
    if you don't think the best oline coach in the game can help our oline, specially when the entire scheme and playcalling was wacked anyway

you don't see where cases limited but well known stong points were play action under center and a moving pocket....what did we do most...that's right shotgun, in fact out of 586 pass attempts Musgrave managed to call to Cases stong point a mere 23.5% of the passing plays...138 of his 586 pass attempts were under center, while over 400 were shotgun

less then 1/4 of the passing plays called were under center to afford play action off the good run game

P/S great pass blocking is any qbs best friend...our pass blocking will be better

so now our wrs didn't look good witho0ut sanders...GUESS WHAT FOOL, THEY WAS ALL ROOKIES...EVERY SINGLE WR WE PLAYED AFTER SANDERS WENT DOWN WAS ROOKIES

in the games after sanders injury
    DH.....25 catches
    Sutton 14 catches
    Patrick 19 catches...….58 total rec

the top three bolts receivers in the same games 42

please show me where I ever blamed injuries for our lost season or losses...I can show where you made injuries your excuse week after week year after year sonny....but show me ...BACK UP YOUR WORDS FOOL

AS FOR RIVERS BE9NG EXTENDED...great!!!! HOW MANY MORE YEARS WILL THE BOLTS PAY ELITE MONEY FOR A POST SEASON CHOKER, THAT CANT WIN CRAP

YA YOU CAN HAVE MORE FAITH IN TELESCO...SINCE HE MORE THEN LIKELY WILL BE PICKING #1 FOR A FEW YEARS IN A ROW AFTER RIVERS
    haha this dude was mad as hell.

you have been nothing but wrong about your terrible team, you have championed all those terrible QB's you have had over the years....every single one. how many players have you trashed on the chargers that ended up elite? yet you call me an idiot??

you are hysterical bro, calm down, it's going to be okay buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    I voted next year...………..because of Vic a hell of a coach.
    plenty of good positional coaches/coordinators turn out not to be good head coaches. he's not taking over a very good team either. they have some pieces but that offense outside of lindsay does not look good at all. i expect more of the same, a one dimensional team with a good defense that lacks any kind of consistency on offense.

i expect more of the same, a one dimensional team with a good defense that lacks any kind of consistency on offense.
    Mike Munchak. That's all I'll say.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Mike Munchak. That's all I'll say.
    so a new OL coach is the secret to more success? the broncos OL last year when healthy was top 5 in run blocking. it's not going to get much better than that.

so a new OL coach is the secret to more success? the broncos OL last year when healthy was top 5 in run blocking. it's not going to get much better than that.
    Should be better in the run and pass blocking.

plenty of good positional coaches/coordinators turn out not to be good head coaches. he's not taking over a very good team either. they have some pieces but that offense outside of lindsay does not look good at all. i expect more of the same, a one dimensional team with a good defense that lacks any kind of consistency on offense.
    Lets wait and see what free agency and the draft brings along with the new coaching staff. It could play out the way you're saying, or Denver makes a complete 360 on the offensive side of the ball. Nobody knows who is brought in to shore up some positions.

Report: Denver ďlikelyĒ to let Matt Paradis hit the open market

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...st-free-agency

Denver had offered Paradis a contract all the way back at the beginning of the season, but, as Denver has been known to do, Paradis felt like they gave him an extremely low-ball offer. ďHe felt insulted by it. Didnít even counter.Ē
    "Denver has yet to re-sign a draft pick since Derek Wolfe, and itís beginning to look like the 2014 draft class will pass without a second contract being handed out."

good ole Failway......keep running your team into the ground.