Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    That was the only time your team has been relevant in the past 2 decades. You're welcome!
    Enjoy watching all your rivals in the playoffs for the next 10 years. Your team wont be there.

    And again, the only other ring Manning won outside of Indy was the result of our defense carrying him.

    You're welcome.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    that's absolutely right, we saw it happen in 2001 with the pansies (theyre still here) we saw 2006 with LA and of course we'll see it again. Maybe Broncomania should update the requirement process for new posters! lol
    Your join date was 2004, so how do you know anything about the Pats fans being here in 2001?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    That was the only time your team has been relevant in the past 2 decades. You're welcome!
    Enjoy watching all your rivals in the playoffs for the next 10 years. Your team wont be there.

    The only reason Manning has any rings is because one of our receviers dropped an easy pass in 2006 and Von Miller and Co,. dragged his carcass in 2015.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    And again, the only other ring Manning won outside of Indy was the result of our defense carrying him.

    You're welcome.
    That's funny. I heard this argument 100 times. You Donco fans also said any QB could take this team to another Super Bowl. Ya'll said you would be back in the Super Bowl the following year. Guess what? I never happened. Now your excuse is the team isn't the same team now.....lol
    I agree, they suck now. But the fact is you were suppose to win the Super Bowl the very next year with any QB playing for you.
    What happened?


    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The only reason Manning has any rings is because one of our receviers dropped an easy pass in 2006 and Von Miller and Co,. dragged his carcass in 2015.
    It sounds better than cheating. Thanks for playing! And BTW.... It's spelled *receivers.


    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    That's funny. I heard this argument 100 times. You Donco fans also said any QB could take this team to another Super Bowl. Ya'll said you would be back in the Super Bowl the following year. Guess what? I never happened. Now your excuse is the team isn't the same team now.....lol
    I agree, they suck now. But the fact is you were suppose to win the Super Bowl the very next year with any QB playing for you.
    What happened?


    Well, a few things happened. Our rushing defense declined considerably, and we downgraded at QB. The corpse of Peyton Manning was still better than Trevor or Lynch (or Brock). But if you honestly think Peyton providing Denver with one of the worst offenses in the league (and arguably the worst offense to ever win a super bowl in league history), qualifies as being the cornerstone of our Lombardi, then perhaps you've missed a dose of your Manning separation anxiety medication.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    It sounds better than cheating. Thanks for playing! And BTW.... It's spelled *receivers.

    Says the fanboy/girl of the guy who sexually assaulted a woman and used HGH. And if we're going to pick on grammar, the standard is to use three periods (not four) in an ellipsis when not separating two sentences. Thanks for playing!
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-07-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Says the fanboy/girl of the guy who sexually assaulted a woman and used HGH. And if we're going to pick on grammar, the standard is to use three periods (not four) in an ellipsis when not separating two sentences. Thanks for playing!
    Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Your join date was 2004, so how do you know anything about the Pats fans being here in 2001?
    I was actually here when the board originated but had my account deleted while trash talking trolls of the past like Raider Joe, Clanzu, John Rocker lol but they actually brought smack opposed to deflated opinions in defense of a cheater.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I was actually here when the board originated but had my account deleted while trash talking trolls of the past like Raider Joe, Clanzu, John Rocker lol but they actually brought smack opposed to deflated opinions in defense of a cheater.
    I hope you're a 50 yr old man who now gets plenty of free time at work --- and not a 40 yr old, still living with mom....

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I hope you're a 50 yr old man who now gets plenty of free time at work --- and not a 40 yr old, still living with mom....
    forgive me I forgot to add that they also bring their feeling to the forum!

    I understand the truth hurts but Brady is in fact a cheater, why canít you guys just accept that?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,717
    this is awesome...

    i got everyone fighting with each other ha ha!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yup, and I'm sure it's fun for you Doncos fans to see the 3 teams you hate the most in the postseason. Tell me, who are the Broncos going to pick 9th overall?
    Tammy might just be done! His skills eroding year by year! Never will I root so hard for a team against the Cheatriots, as I will the Chargers. Your QB and Coaches days are numbered, as Phyillis Rivers is.
    oh YEAH?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,499
    This is really tough to call. All four games are tough to call to be honest. I'll give it some more thought but my initial reaction is that the Chargers win only if Brady doesn't have the ball at the end to win it. But in order for that to happen, the Chargers have to blow the Pats out (not likely) or Rivers wins it with less than 30 seconds to play. Damn this is tough. I'm sure my prediction will change before game time.

    Chargers 27
    Patriots 24

    Rivers with a last minute touchdown to Antonio Gates. T-Rex makes a big play on the Pat's last drive. The Chargers kicker better not kick it to Patterson.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,913
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    This is really tough to call. All four games are tough to call to be honest. I'll give it some more thought but my initial reaction is that the Chargers win only if Brady doesn't have the ball at the end to win it. But in order for that to happen, the Chargers have to blow the Pats out (not likely) or Rivers wins it with less than 30 seconds to play. Damn this is tough. I'm sure my prediction will change before game time.

    Chargers 27
    Patriots 24

    Rivers with a last minute touchdown to Antonio Gates. T-Rex makes a big play on the Pat's last drive. The Chargers kicker better not kick it to Patterson.
    I have no idea what the score is going to be but I am going to say that the Chargers win it by three!

    Iím also going to pick the Colts over the Chiefs. The Colts have a strong O-line and theyíll give Luck the time to make the plays so in this one Iím gonna say Colts 42 Chiefs 38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •