Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Moving on to New England

Yesterday's win was great and it was nice to get revenge from that ugly week 16 loss but now it's on to the real revenge game. revenge for 2006 and 2007 losses in the playoffs, revenge for all the times rivers and the chargers have been straight up owned by tom brady and the pats.

this isn't your norv turner, mike mccoy, or even the playoff choking marty lead chargers........this is the Anthony Lynn lead chargers who are tough road warriors that have won 8 straight games on the road and who will not be intimidated by going to Foxborough in January.

Philip Rivers to @tracywolfson (on Pats):

We know the run they've had. It seems like forever, they're always in these games, and games beyond. ... We're going to fly back home, and then we're going to fly back out here for another 10 a.m. West Coast kick. We really don't care.
    on to New England!

Last edited by baphamet; 01-07-2019 at 05:12 AM.

Welcome Back! #85

Weather forecast says it will be in the high 20s and possible snow at kickoff. Rivers better bring his mittens!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Weather forecast says it will be in the high 20s and possible snow at kickoff. Rivers better bring his mittens!
    I love snow games.

I'm strangely finding myself rooting for the Chargers from here on out.

Congrats on the big win Baph and other Chargers fans.
    I think most of the country is rooting for the Chargers to beat NE. It's going to take a much better offensive performance though.
    LAC Defense was really impressive early on and if they can generate that kind of pressure again, it's going to be a really good game.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    as if the pats playing at home in January wasn't enough, pats fans praying for bad weather too!

Welcome Back! #85

Make sure you bring your own air pressure gauges.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

I'm glad the Chiefs game comes first so I'll know if I should pay attention or not.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    as if the pats playing at home in January wasn't enough, pats fans praying for bad weather too!

Yeah, but Baph - having a regular season only quarterback playing in January might not bode well...especially when facing one of the greatest cheating quarterbacks of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Make sure you bring your own air pressure gauges.
    I think I found an old post of yours on Yahoo from back in the day. Did you end up ordering the forehead too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Yeah, but Baph - having a regular season only quarterback playing in January might not bode well...especially when facing one of the greatest cheating quarterbacks of all time.
    come back and talk to me this time next week. if rivers gets shut down by the pats no pressure defense, i'll definitely eat my words, unlike you of course!

Welcome Back! #85

Am bored at work this morning so I made this so instead saying onto NE, itís onto the diva bowl!

surprisenly good solid win

the bolts played it perfectly...all out to stop the run knowing Jackson was nearly helpless in the passing game

much like the defenses that played against case keenum

to me the ravens biggest mistake was not having flacco as the contingency plan...he can diagnose a defense, know right where the ball is going before the snap

and with time has the ability to throw a accurate deep ball

this week however they will be going against the qb with the most playoff experience in the game...who can beat pressure, and knows where he wants to go

should be a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Am bored at work this morning so I made this so instead saying onto NE, it’s onto the diva bowl!
    wrong thread, sir.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    wrong thread, sir.
    Nope itís s thread involving the LA Chrash vs the NE Pansies so itís the perfect thread for this but have a good day kid!
    Miller Ware Chubb 1.jpg