I'm Leaving Everyone, PERMANENTLY!

I've accomplished everything that I've wanted to, thanks to you guys. I want to thank you guys for bringing a little sunshine into my otherwise very dark world I wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best

P.S. At least you'll never have to hear me defend Trump/Tebow again
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Wait... what? This isn't April 1st. Humancalc, your responses are half the reason I get on this forum. You can't go anywhere!

You just made immortal... What the hell???

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I've accomplished everything that I've wanted to, thanks to you guys. I want to thank you guys for bringing a little sunshine into my otherwise very dark world I wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best

Why leave? If you enjoy the MB, why not continue and let us bring a little more sunshine? People enjoy having you here.

I hope you decide to stay.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Well I sure hope not, the place would definitely not be the same without you. You add a lot here and are a very valued member. You are definitely part of the BCMB family. I would like to hear from you for a lonnnng time to come.

Hey Hum, a number of people here support/supported Tebow. Differences of opinion is what makes lively conversation!

And conversation/interaction is the main reason for being in a forum in the first place, not pursuing rank.

I hope you reconsider. If you change your mind you will be welcomed back with open arms by many here, including myself.

If you don't, I wish you the best. Take good care of yourself and God bless.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Sorry to read this HUMCALC.... i enjoy having you on the boards, as you play a big part in this community. Wish you the very best though, if you decide to make a permanent departure. You'll be missed.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe

What? You can't leave Hum! It's a violation of the rules! Newly minted Immortals are required to do charitable work here on the boards (bond tours, speaking engagements, etc.), what with the celebrity and all.

Stick around, bro! You're like family!

OMG...really?

Don't leave HumCalc. You have a lot of friends in this group!
    Maybe you need a month or two away and then come back? (I did that a few months ago)
    I hope you reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    OMG...really?

Don't leave HumCalc. You have a lot of friends in this group!
    Maybe you need a month or two away and then come back? (I did that a few months ago)
    I hope you reconsider.
    A little time away makes the heart grow fonder.

2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.