Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Clemson Qb --- Trevor Lawrence

Man is this kid a true freshman??? Never seen him play before but man hes got a bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Man is this kid a true freshman??? Never seen him play before but man hes got a bright future.
    7 months ago he was at his High School graduation, now he's dominating the 33rd NFL team. Clemson has now beaten Bama in 2 of 3 National Championship games.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Lawrence lighting up the Bama D
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    NFL? NOT ANYMORE!!!! WFE... WORLD FOOTBALL ENTERTAINMENT

I just cant believe the poise of such a young player . Hes making Alabama look bad. Of course #8 Ross making some sweet catches .

If I’m a GM and I know my job is safe for a long time, I would be racking up all the draft
    Capital as possible!! There won’t be many teams that wouldn’t draft him
    Number 1’and if they wouldn’t they would probably get back one of the largest trades of picks ever

I would always see videos of him on my Instagram explore when he was in high school. Then he went to Clemson and forced Kelly Bryant to transfer after he took the job as a true freshman. Now he is blowing out the best team in college football and winning me a lot of money in the process, I like him

There have been some amazing talents I’ve seen at Rivals over the years with different skill sets from Vince Young to Matthew Stafford and more, including Rosen, but Lawrence is a different category. Every time I see him, he reminds me of Peyton Manning, except he’s more athletic with a better arm. I know that’s heady and ridiculous stuff, and people who know me know I don’t say stuff like that often, but this kid is special. The comparisons are accurate.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trev...ican_football)

Isnt it ironic that a true freshman leads bama to a championship and then they lose to one the next year
    Glen Haven Fire

dude has a bright future but he may not be the best QB in his class watch out for Justin Fields at Ohio State these next few years.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    dude has a bright future but he may not be the best QB in his class watch out for Justin Fields at Ohio State these next few years.
    Trevor Lawrence would be the top pick in this draft if he was allow to be in it..

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post
    Trevor Lawrence would be the top pick in this draft if he was allow to be in it..
    i'd still take Tua over Lawerence if any one was allowed to e in it. but it is 2 years and remember when locker or barkley was suppost to be first. he is obviously one of the most talented players on one of the best teams in the college, but i think he has a bright future. i just feel these last 2-3 QB classes i have started to follow hard core sense high school. and i think Tua is more coachable and has a better work ethic. talent is about equil but i still love everything i see from tua. everything i hear from Tua.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    If I’m a GM and I know my job is safe for a long time, I would be racking up all the draft
    Capital as possible!! There won’t be many teams that wouldn’t draft him
    Number 1’and if they wouldn’t they would probably get back one of the largest trades of picks ever
    Maybe that's what Gruden has been doing all along.

Yep, I hope not though

Whoever gets #1 in 21 isnt trading that pick unless they have an elite QB. He's certainly worth tanking for.

Can we just draft him this year and not have him report for 2 years?