Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310

    The San Diego Raiders?

    If I'm not mistaken most of their games in San Diego were filled with Raiders fans anyways. This becomes interesting to see if more Raiders fans in LA would go down for games than Chargers fans in SD going to Carson?

    And that's a hypothetical since Carson is usually at least 50% visiting team fans anyways.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-san-diego/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    If I'm not mistaken most of their games in San Diego were filled with Raiders fans anyways. This becomes interesting to see if more Raiders fans in LA would go down for games than Chargers fans in SD going to Carson?

    And that's a hypothetical since Carson is usually at least 50% visiting team fans anyways.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-san-diego/




    Seriously though, no smack intended but NOOO!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Eh it's one year I wouldn't mind but I rather they play one final year in that mosh pit of filth in Oakland.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,009
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Eh it's one year I wouldn't mind but I rather they play one final year in that mosh pit of filth in Oakland.
    Why? Ten characters

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Why? Ten characters
    The Oakland fans deserve one more year. Plus they're losing the Warriors after this season too I believe.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,009
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    The Oakland fans deserve one more year. Plus they're losing the Warriors after this season too I believe.
    Gotcha....losing the Warriors, how is that even possible?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Gotcha....losing the Warriors, how is that even possible?
    Maybe not losing them since they'll be in the Bay Area but the city of Oakland won't host the Warriors anymore, San Francisco will. They're keeping the name but I would imagine having the Warriors move to the other side of the bridge is not a pleasant thought.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,009
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Maybe not losing them since they'll be in the Bay Area but the city of Oakland won't host the Warriors anymore, San Francisco will. They're keeping the name but I would imagine having the Warriors move to the other side of the bridge is not a pleasant thought.
    Yeah, thatís gotta sting, but since Iím a Lakers fan....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,170
    The cor6 of Oakland might as well sue them too... man it’s a dumpster fire there..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Yeah, that’s gotta sting, but since I’m a Lakers fan....
    As a Laker fan, I saw them win 5 championships.


    But like a dummy I dropped them for the Knicks and missed the last 5.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,009
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    As a Laker fan, I saw them win 5 championships.


    But like a dummy I dropped them for the Knicks and missed the last 5.
    My allegiances changed for a brief 2-3 period when Hakeem was the best center in the game, but other than that Iíve always been a Lakers fan. Man, I loved watching the Dream play.

    Edit:
    Well, I never stopped being a Lakers fan. I just enjoyed watching the Rockets more in that 2-3 year period.
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 01-08-2019 at 08:10 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Eh it's one year I wouldn't mind but I rather they play one final year in that mosh pit of filth in Oakland.
    I think they should stay there as well, but considering the city of Oakland is suing the NFL, and the Raiders, I don't see them staying there. Too bad the Coliseum is already full with 2 football teams, because them playing 1 year in the LA Coliseum would be pretty sweet.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,212
    San Francisco Raiders


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    San Francisco Raiders

    They'll turn that park into a toilet as well.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •