Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokers View Post
    Benjamin Allbright

Verified account

@AllbrightNFL
    Follow Follow @AllbrightNFL
    More
    Early rumor is the Broncos are going to try to bring Ed Donatell in as DC.

11:28 AM - 9 Jan 2019

So then that would make it:

HC: Vic Fangoi
    OC: Kubes
    DC: Donatell
    His 3rd stint with the Broncos...Iíll pass, go after Glenn Pires

I was way more excited about this for the hour or so that there was a possibility of a young, promising OC not named Kubiak.

Hopefully Kubiak isn't still in love with Keenum like in 2016 when he tried to send a 2nd rounder to the Rams for him. They held firm on that round 1 tender they placed on him.

Fangio, welcome to Denver. Please remember, Von rushes the passer. Thank you.

Kubes for OC, the proof will be in the pudding. It's easy to speculate that he was forced. He might have as some reports have speculated. Official reports now say they wanted a broader role for Kubiak. Whatever. Kubiak did have both the Cardinals and Bengals interested in him as an OC and as a previous OC he has done well. So let's not pretend he isn't capable nor that Fangio does not want him - we have no way to know one way or the other.

Whatever the case, I don't think it's nearly the soap opera some are making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I was way more excited about this for the hour or so that there was a possibility of a young, promising OC not named Kubiak.

Hopefully Kubiak isn't still in love with Keenum like in 2016 when he tried to send a 2nd rounder to the Rams for him. They held firm on that round 1 tender they placed on him.
    Kubiak as an OC puts together a great offense, however as a head coach his duties are different. Also remember Rico was the OC in Denver in 15-16 while playing with the wrong type of o linemen other than Paradis!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'd rather we get a drafted quarterback, and preferably to start this season. I already know Keenum isn't the future. We need to just chalk up next year as a rebuilding and developmental year instead of wasting it on Keenum
    I would personally love it if Elway aggressively moved up to grab our QB of the future, preferably Dwayne Haskins. However, as suggested by Ryan Koenigsberg of BSN Denver, Fangio represents a more "win now" approach. Perhaps instead of spending a ton assets to acquire a top QB Elway will help Keenum by upgrading the OL. Maybe add a speedy WR and a legit TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post

God, I can't do another year of Keenum. I just can't. I'd rather have Tebow, and that's saying a lot coming from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Kubiak as an OC puts together a great offense, however as a head coach his duties are different. Also remember Rico was the OC in Denver in 15-16 while playing with the wrong type of o linemen other than Paradis!
    Kubiak called the offensive plays and developed the gameplan for offense when he was head coach here.

This is a great hire, just the guy I wanted. Unlike Joseph, Fangio actually was a good defensive coordinator, and led an unreal Bears defense this year. They're not the reason Philly beat them.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Sounds like a good coaching staff!

Anybody thatís still whining about the Fangio hiring cough*stokley*cough should gaze into this picture and perhaps then theyíll feel somewhat more grateful!

Anybody that’s still whining about the Fangio hiring cough*stokley*cough should gaze into this picture and perhaps then they’ll feel somewhat more grateful!
    Yuck! I hate you for that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Fangio, welcome to Denver. Please remember, Von rushes the passer. Thank you.
    Kubes for OC, the proof will be in the pudding. It's easy to speculate that he was forced. He might have as some reports have speculated. Official reports now say they wanted a broader role for Kubiak. Whatever. Kubiak did have both the Cardinals and Bengals interested in him as an OC and as a previous OC he has done well. So let's not pretend he isn't capable nor that Fangio does not want him - we have no way to know one way or the other.

Whatever the case, I don't think it's nearly the soap opera some are making it out to be.
    Lol that's Chubbs job also.lol.
    Fangio was not forced to take Kub or anyone. If he didn't want to work with him all he had to do was say no.

Anybody thatís still whining about the Fangio hiring cough*stokley*cough should gaze into this picture and perhaps then theyíll feel somewhat more grateful!
    VJ looks pretty good as a Trans-chick with Blonde hair!
    And that one guy looks like David Bowie.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    This is a great hire, just the guy I wanted. Unlike Joseph, Fangio actually was a good defensive coordinator, and led an unreal Bears defense this year. They're not the reason Philly beat them.
    They gave up a touchdown after committing 3 major penalties, the first of which prevented the Bears from getting the ball back.

They then gave up a 60 yard scoring drive in short order that gave the Eagles the lead.

Thatís not to say Fangio is to blame, but the defense does get much of the blame for that loss.

Fangioís body of work is what makes him a good hire.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.